• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Two Louisville cops shot in city’s downtown area

False. He had no right to fire at the officers, who had identified themselves. Dont try to tell me what I believe, you little twerp.

You have told me what you believe. And I believe you when you tell me.

Yup, the only way forward is to change how the laws are enforced and what laws need to be dropped- it wont be done by riots or by defunding the cops. The change starts at the legislature, and that's where the battles need to be fought, not out on the streets.
Cops have to be torn down and rebuilt. Every citizen in this country has a right to be protected and served. Every last one.

Cops have to be torn down and rebuilt. Every citizen in this country has a right to be protected and served. Every last one.
What do you mean torn down? Are you wishing harm to every single cop out there? o_O

Yep, I saw that video of one of the U-hauls.
The one taken by the Townhall reporter shows that the people knew exactly where to go to pickup their signs, banners, shields and other riot gear. The large banners that had "abolish police" and "abolishment now" printed on them were the same banners seen leading the protest in Louisville last night when it was being reported the protests were "mostly peaceful" yet these same people and those directly behind the banners were the people that had picked up their riot gear. This proves those at the front line are the same ones who came to create mayhem.

What do you mean torn down? Are you wishing harm to every single cop out there? o_O

My post contains all the words to answer your question. I take as much glee in any fate that befalls a criminal cop as my bros and sis’s on the right who were delighted when Kyle Rittenhouse took out a child molestor.

Bad apples spoil the bunch. Gotta get rid of the bad apples.

No, promising us violence when he loses the election is a threat.

That's what the Left is saying, if Trump wins. No one on this forum is promising violence if he loses.

Democrats havnt been fanning the flames of race wars...
Really? Because they're watching people get killed, houses and businesses burned down, setting up autonomous zones separating people by race all in the name of "racial justice." And the strongest reaction Democrats have made is waiting months to say it's bad to be a criminal, and usually only after their personal homes were protested because they didn't give two clucks about other people.

That's what the Left is saying, if Trump wins. No one on this forum is promising violence if he loses.

I didn’t say anyone on t his forum was doing anything. I said Trump was promising violence when he loses.

Are you okay?

That's a problem. Because the police aren't judge and jury. The whole point is, people aren't getting a trial because police are just killing them before they reach a courthouse. Why? Fear! They are so afraid of being shot, they shoot first and ask questions later.

What might have happened if they weren't so afraid? None of this.

But, the police are getting shot and when it happens an absurdly large percentage of Americans either cheers for it or makes excuses for it.

Last edited:
I want to amend the constitution because as a whole Americans, not republicans or democrats, can't handle the responsibility that goes with the 2A.

I'm not arguing, never have been. I made a statement of my opinion, I responded to nobody. You and other posters are making the argument and not a very good one.

My opinion comes from the blaring proof that America can't handle gun ownership without extreme loss of life and a fearful police force that all too often pulls the trigger out of fear because they can't handle it the 2A. As in Breonnas case.

I have no mistaken belief, there's plenty of proof for me to come to the conclusion that America and it's police force can't handle the right of gun ownership. The fallacious argument is yours and if you are going to quote me, I'd appreciate it if you actually quoted me instead of making crap up and planting false statements in quotes. It's rude, and misleading.
You say Americans aren't responsible with guns, but crimes with legal guns is small. That's like saying we should ban pot because as a whole we are too irresponsible with it. As a side note, criminals still get their hands on it despite the ban.

But, they are getting shot and when it happens an absurdly large percentage of Americans either cheers for it or makes excuses for it.

Most bring it upon themselves, like Ricardo Munoz and Trayford Pellerin.

He did not know they were Police officers, and he stopped after the first shot, the police never hit him but they managed to shoot her 6 Times yet she never did a thing, and the BF was not charged. So we know who was firing blindly and it was not just the BF. Sounds more like what some troops did in house clearing actions in the ME, shoot everyone in the house, except in this case the Police shot the person that was no threat. Thinking better training or a new career field for these officers in in order.
The police announced themselves. She was hit because she was standing right next to him when he opened fire.

I explained why I blame Trump and the federal government too. I never said that police violence is Trump's creation. Obviously, even in places like NYC and LA you can see police excessive force. The problem with Trump is that he does not even recognize that there is a systemic problem which mainly affects minorities and Blacks. And no, Bush (Senior and Junior) also had blue cities but they did not experience the things we see today.

And those who refused federal help did so because they wanted to avoid mass shooting between armed protesters and federal troops.
Maybe because it is not systemic. Have you looked at the number of police interactions and percentage of complaints regarding abuse of force?

When a police officer does wrong the public wants to see them suffer the consequences. But, they don't deserve to go to jail everytime they shoot back at people trying to kill them, like in the case of Breonna Taylor raid.

You ask them to walk dangerous streets with politically charged DAs and mayors keeping violent criminals on the streets and shielding them from consequences of their crimes. And then when they get shot at executing a warrant they defend themselves. In response, rioters kill random police officers in cold blood.

We can agree police unions, like all public unions, are highly problematic. And there should be consequences when officers do the wrong thing. But, scapegoating someone saving their life is absurd. You go serve that warrant, watch the man next to you get shot while a pair of people are standing down a hallway in defensive positions shooting down at you trying to kill you. Let me know what you would do in that split second when you are trying to save your life.

Nope. Ya’ll ask for links just to hand wave it away and say “next.” **** that. You go fetch me a sandwich.

I didn’t say anyone on t his forum was doing anything. I said Trump was promising violence when he loses.

Are you okay?
As long as we are making things up... Trump said if he wins he'll make sure Biden gets put into a good nursing home. He'll be well taken care of and the elder abuse from the DNC will stop. I hope this brings you comfort.

No, he was the one that fired first, blindly, at police officers.

And every NRA type would turn right around and say he was completely justified, exercising his 2nd Amendment rights.

Except for one thing.

As long as we are making things up... Trump said if he wins he'll make sure Biden gets put into a good nursing home. He'll be well taken care of and the elder abuse from the DNC will stop. I hope this brings you comfort.

I think it brings you more comfort to assume Donald Trump even knows who he’s debating next week or why.

Do you think what trump says tomorrow will have the effect of calming or escalating tensions?
When dealing with terrorist, criminals, looters, bullies, and such talk isn't going to get it done. The law needs to be enforced and the good citizens of this country need to be protected. This is just common sense.

Since when do the left support neo nazi militia groups?
When they started supporting terrorism, looting, burning, bullying, attacking, and now shooting the cops and good citizens of this country. Too long in my opinion. People are scared to leave their home or even walk down the street because of these criminals and thugs supported by the left. Pelosi's brown shirts are out and terrorizing the good citizens of this country. The left loses the election and we have to change the rules. A supreme court justice needs replacing and they are not picking the justice so we have to change the rules. I have never seen such a bunch of crybabies' in all my life.

I think it brings you more comfort to assume Donald Trump even knows who he’s debating next week or why.
He'll be debating the hatred of your lactose intolerant militant commie club. He thanks you and your "comrades" for showing America your behavior and ideology painting Biden in a corner.

He'll be debating the hatred of your lactose intolerant militant commie club. He thanks you and your "comrades" for showing America your behavior and ideology painting Biden in a corner.

Yeah, he really put Biden in a spot when he declared there will be violence if he isn’t coronated.

Back
Top Bottom