• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Two Louisville cops shot in city’s downtown area

I hope you like Americans murdering each other, because so long as Trump is in office this is going to get keep getting worse.
People WEREN'T murdering each other before Trump?

Are you sure you want to stand by that statement?

And every NRA type would turn right around and say he was completely justified, exercising his 2nd Amendment rights.

Except for one thing.
Correct. That one thing being they were police officers who identified themselves.

Half the population is not calling for genocide. Are you personally responsible for every wackadoo on the left that is calling for violence and segregation and black supremacy?
One i didnt claim half the population was.

That is a bipartisan issue. That you can't see that shows only that you are blinded by hyper-partisanship, not that it doesn't exist. Like I said, if they are committing crimes, investigate and charge. If you think the authorities are lax on investigating, I agree, across the board.
No, it should be a bi partisan issue and used to be, until Trump started saying they were good people and patriots.

Violence is always fueled by whomever is the most hungry for power. In seeking the source of violence one has to look into the distant past for it's beginnings. The beginnings are never the events of yesterday. And it doesn't matter whether we think the distant past should have been forgotten that is still the origin of the violence and it is that we must address not what we want to blame.

I hope you like Americans murdering each other, because so long as Trump is in office this is going to get keep getting worse.

This history of the Middle East is the course we're on now.

People were murdering each other over this same shit long before Trump came into office.

This is your America and you love it.

Don't you and your terrorist friends prefer a violent takeover of our government? Now is the chance you've been waiting for! Congratulations.

And I have no idea how Biden is going to squeeze himself out of the trap Trump set when Trump lied to us about covid and cost 200k American lives.

And I have no idea how Biden is going to squeeze himself out of the trap Trump set when Trump lied to us about covid and cost 200k American lives.
Pretty tough considering he said it was racist to restrict travel from China at the height of the pandemic. He also seems to think Americans are dying at a rate of 200 million per 10 minutes. Not exactly oozing with confidence for the electorate. But, what can you expect from a guy who puts his keys in the fridge.

Pretty tough considering he said it was racist to restrict travel from China at the height of the pandemic. He also seems to think Americans are dying at a rate of 200 million per 10 minutes. Not exactly oozing with confidence for the electorate. But, what can you expect from a guy who puts his keys in the fridge.

LIke, how *does* Trump explain the rallies? How? Oh, wait, I mean JOE BIDEN will have to answer for that. Riiiiight.

Keep playing those word games, it's really working for you.
What word games? I just said people who advocate for genocide, alt-reichers, straight pride organizers, etc.

No, they didn't. That is the exact house they intended to search. The only constant through this whole thing is people making up lies to cover up the truth of what happened.
Nope.
Her ex was the one they were looking for. Her current boyfriend was trying to make sure her ex wouldnt try to find her. The police didnt identify themselves. Gaslighting wont make it go away.

He'll be debating the hatred of your lactose intolerant militant commie club. He thanks you and your "comrades" for showing America your behavior and ideology painting Biden in a corner.
Lol. Milkshakes really bother chuds.

Maybe because it is not systemic. Have you looked at the number of police interactions and percentage of complaints regarding abuse of force?

When a police officer does wrong the public wants to see them suffer the consequences. But, they don't deserve to go to jail everytime they shoot back at people trying to kill them, like in the case of Breonna Taylor raid.

You ask them to walk dangerous streets with politically charged DAs and mayors keeping violent criminals on the streets and shielding them from consequences of their crimes. And then when they get shot at executing a warrant they defend themselves. In response, rioters kill random police officers in cold blood.

We can agree police unions, like all public unions, are highly problematic. And there should be consequences when officers do the wrong thing. But, scapegoating someone saving their life is absurd. You go serve that warrant, watch the man next to you get shot while a pair of people are standing down a hallway in defensive positions shooting down at you trying to kill you. Let me know what you would do in that split second when you are trying to save your life.
Police keep complaints low by bullying and intimidating people who file them. This isnt debatable at this point.

Maybe because it is not systemic. Have you looked at the number of police interactions and percentage of complaints regarding abuse of force?

When a police officer does wrong the public wants to see them suffer the consequences. But, they don't deserve to go to jail everytime they shoot back at people trying to kill them, like in the case of Breonna Taylor raid.

You ask them to walk dangerous streets with politically charged DAs and mayors keeping violent criminals on the streets and shielding them from consequences of their crimes. And then when they get shot at executing a warrant they defend themselves. In response, rioters kill random police officers in cold blood.

We can agree police unions, like all public unions, are highly problematic. And there should be consequences when officers do the wrong thing. But, scapegoating someone saving their life is absurd. You go serve that warrant, watch the man next to you get shot while a pair of people are standing down a hallway in defensive positions shooting down at you trying to kill you. Let me know what you would do in that split second when you are trying to save your life.
Lol yeah gaslighting wont help you. Until rather recently, police get away with killing tons of unarmed people.

Lol yeah gaslighting wont help you. Until rather recently, police get away with killing tons of unarmed people.

The statistics and facts disagree with you. I understand why it's important to make this untrue statement because without it your entire ideology falls apart. But, I'd suggest researching and reevaluate your position so if is based on facts rather than bigotry.

The statistics and facts disagree with you. I understand why it's important to make this untrue statement because without it your entire ideology falls apart. But, I'd suggest researching and reevaluate your position so if is based on facts rather than bigotry.
The one that limits the stats to shootings or no? Funny thing is my trump supporting step dad doesnt trust cops either which surprised me.

LIke, how *does* Trump explain the rallies? How? Oh, wait, I mean JOE BIDEN will have to answer for that. Riiiiight.
You're just upset that Biden voters don't come out to see him speak because he hides in his basement and goes to bed at 10am.

The largest public mobilization of Biden supporters are domestic terrorists destroying city resources during a pandemic. Of which it took Biden's supporters until recently to say burning down people's homes on a nightly basis all across Democrat cities is hurting him in the polls.

You're just upset that Biden voters don't come out to see him speak because he hides in his basement and goes to bed at 10am.

The largest public mobilization of Biden supporters are domestic terrorists destroying city resources during a pandemic. Of which it took Biden's supporters until recently to say burning down people's homes on a nightly basis all across Democrat cities is hurting him in the polls.

^^^ Joined: Sep 15, 2020

From Russia with love.

Your step dad? Your entire premise is based on anecdotes and fails to include any logic or reasoning skills.
I didnt base my premise on an anecdote. Its an aside lol.

Lol tiktok users can completely ruin a twump rally.

Biden supporters don’t go to rallies because there’s a dangerous plague and you’re just angry that Trump hates y’all so much he’d rather kill you with his old man rants than keep you safe enough to vote for him.

Only Trump stans think dogmatic loyalty is a plus in a human being.

Biden supporters don’t go to rallies because there’s a dangerous plague and you’re just angry that Trump hates y’all so much he’d rather kill you with his old man rants than keep you safe enough to vote for him.

Only Trump stans think dogmatic loyalty is a plus in a human being.
Nice to see you're up early. Hope you had a good terrorizing your city last night.

Back
Top Bottom