• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Two Fox News contributors quit over Tucker Carlson's Jan. 6 documentary

Does anybody know a person in real life or here that takes Tucker seriously and thinks he is an honest and good person, and that person claiming so is also an honest, educated, objective person?
Does anybody know a person in real life or here that takes Fox News / Fox Nation seriously and thinks he is honest and good news/media and that person claiming so is also an honest, educated, objective person?

I do not, just dishonest vile loons and nutters supporting other dishonest vile loons and nutters

No. I'm one of those retired veterans who oppose stupid wars based on lies.
Trump did too.

No. I support and participated in peaceful protests against police violence. I don't suppose you bothered.
What about the "anti-democratic insurrections" like riots, looting, and civil destruction of cities? Those are what I asked you about. Did you protest those or participate in those?

Trump did too.
Sometimes he was for it, sometimes he was against it. He flipped and flopped all over the map on Iraq, depending which way the winds were blowing.
What about the "anti-democratic insurrections" like riots, looting, and civil destruction of cities? Those are what I asked you about. Did you protest those or participate in those?
It would have been hard to, since they were so infrequent and short-lived. It would have been much easier to plan to be part of the over-aggressive and brutal police overreaction to the peaceful demonstrations, since they were more frequent and predictable.

Does anybody know a person in real life or here that takes Tucker seriously and thinks he is an honest and good person, and that person claiming so is also an honest, educated, objective person?
Does anybody know a person in real life or here that takes Fox News / Fox Nation seriously and thinks he is honest and good news/media and that person claiming so is also an honest, educated, objective person?

I do not, just dishonest vile loons and nutters supporting other dishonest vile loons and nutters
A lot of folks listen to Tucker Carlson. His ratings are great. I think most people wouldn’t admit to it because people like you would judge them and call them racist.

Personally, I watch Tucker and Anderson Cooper to see the extremes of both sides. I find myself agreeing with Tucker around 50% and cooper 50%. But as Candance Owens says about the left: “If you agree with them 95 percent and disagree on 5 percent, you are essentially excommunicated.“

A lot of folks listen to Tucker Carlson. His ratings are great.
I think most people wouldn’t admit to it because people like you would judge them and call them racist.
who said people dont listen to him and he has bad ratings?
when did I call anybody a racist for listening to Tucker?
Seems you're made up strawmen are failing left and right
Personally, I watch Tucker and Anderson Cooper to see the extremes of both sides. I find myself agreeing with Tucker around 50% and cooper 50%.
that explains a lot, those are not the extremes of both sides . . .NOT calling Cooper objective just saying they arent even in the same ballpark. Coooper is biased the other is tinfoil hat bat shit insane.
But as Candance Owens says about the left: “If you agree with them 95 percent and disagree on 5 percent, you are essentially excommunicated.“
What does the left have to do with this? another random failed strawman LMAO

and Candace Owens is just like Tucker LMAO
Shes also vile POS propagandist, opportunist, liar an pot stirrer. she too makes lots of money doing such and has no problem with the damage she causes fooling morons into believing her.
She is another perfect example of a vile human being and what a person should never be 🤷‍♂️

And with her money someone else is probably taking care of them. So what?

I knew of a family of adopted foreign born boys that turned out to be neglected and abused. The father was always away on business and the mother was always a knock down drunk whore constantly screaming at them. It was really sad.

I've listened to her hateful rhetoric. That's all I need to know. I've been on this earth going on 64 years. At some point to become a really good judge of people by what comes out of their mouth.
Don't compare Laura Ingraham with anybody you know, you don't know her. I would have thought you'd have learned that much in 64 years.

A lot of folks listen to Tucker Carlson. His ratings are great. I think most people wouldn’t admit to it because people like you would judge them and call them racist.

Personally, I watch Tucker and Anderson Cooper to see the extremes of both sides. I find myself agreeing with Tucker around 50% and cooper 50%. But as Candance Owens says about the left: “If you agree with them 95 percent and disagree on 5 percent, you are essentially excommunicated.“
Manchin & Sinama are valued members of the D's Party despite having some contrarian views,
Liz Cheney, Adam Kinzinger, Justin Amash, are attacked as enemies because they voted against the Drumpf on Impeachment. Amash didn't stay in party.

It would have been hard to, since they were so infrequent and short-lived. It would have been much easier to plan to be part of the over-aggressive and brutal police overreaction to the peaceful demonstrations, since they were more frequent and predictable.
You're in the Pacific NW. WA and OR are lousy with screwball BLM and Antifa riots and destruction.
And you never were close enough to any of it to join in?
Were you home by evening when the vermin among them came out?
What do you think of their work? You keep avoiding taking a position.

Manchin & Sinama are valued members of the D's Party despite having some contrarian views,
go ask AOC her feelings on Manchin...

I think Candance‘s quote applies more to everyday Democrats, not professional politicians. Say one thing against any part of the narrative and you are canceled.

who said people dont listen to him and he has bad ratings?
when did I call anybody a racist for listening to Tucker?
Seems you're made up strawmen are failing left and right

that explains a lot, those are not the extremes of both sides . . .NOT calling Cooper objective just saying they arent even in the same ballpark. Coooper is biased the other is tinfoil hat bat shit insane.

What does the left have to do with this? another random failed strawman LMAO

and Candace Owens is just like Tucker LMAO
Shes also vile POS propagandist, opportunist, liar an pot stirrer. she too makes lots of money doing such and has no problem with the damage she causes fooling morons into believing her.
She is another perfect example of a vile human being and what a person should never be 🤷‍♂️
His ratings suggest that a lot of people take him seriously; which was your first question.

Tucker is an accurate represention of a lot of the rights views. Anderson is the equal opposite. If you find Tucker’s views bat crazy and CNNs reasonable, then you are probably not independent. If you had a few examples of tucker’s “bat crazy” positions, I would love to here them…

every far left nut spews the same “tucker is evil” bull you are spreading.

I would also love to hear some of Candace Owen’s “bat crazy” views as well.

Last edited:
I've been a fan of hers for years, does that drive you nuts?

go ask AOC her feelings on Manchin...

I think Candance‘s quote applies more to everyday Democrats, not professional politicians. Say one thing against any part of the narrative and you are canceled.
I don't agree with Manchin either, but we don't purge our contrarians.

A pair of Fox News contributors have quit their roles at the network, saying prime-time host Tucker Carlson's recent documentary series examining the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol was a breaking point.​
"The special — which ran on Fox’s subscription streaming service earlier this month and was promoted on Fox News — is presented in the style of an exposé, a hard-hitting piece of investigative journalism," the two journalists wrote in an entry on their political news and commentary website The Dispatch.​
"In reality, it is a collection of incoherent conspiracy-mongering, riddled with factual inaccuracies, half-truths, deceptive imagery, and damning omissions.​

Just another day at Fox "News."

They're both notorious, admitted NEVER-Trumpers.
Why so outraged?

His ratings suggest that a lot of people take him seriously; which was your first question.

Tucker is an accurate represention of a lot of the rights views. Anderson is the equal opposite. If you find Tucker’s views bat crazy and CNNs reasonable, then you are probably not independent. If you had a few examples of tucker’s “bat crazy” positions, I would love to here them…

every far left nut spews the same “tucker is evil” bull you are spreading.

I would also love to hear some of Candace Owen’s “bat crazy” views as well.
So would I.

Says the guy who thinks I have a crush on Laura Ingraham.

Well you obviously seem to think she's some golden angel when it's obvious she's not. She's just another glorified overpaid pundit that says whatever is needed to keep the ratings high. And you are naive to believe otherwise.

Well you obviously seem to think she's some golden angel when it's obvious she's not. She's just another glorified overpaid pundit that says whatever is needed to keep the ratings high. And you are naive to believe otherwise.

I never said any such thing, you made that up.

I haven't heard anything from Jonah Goldberg for a long time but Steve Hayes is a RINO from way back, I'm not surprised he did a hatchet job on TC's piece.
Isn’t the term “Rino” now used to describe the only remaining actual Republicans as the party portrays itself? I remember when “rino” meant too liberal and now it means “too independent” or “acknowledges facts.” Wasn’t pence a rino for a few months? His politics never changed but he was a traitor to the nation and deserved to be hung by an angry mob because he didn’t overturn an election overseen and validated by both parties?

I worked in reality television until I couldn’t stand it any more and it was funny how the actors openly discussed not believing what they were saying in the show. Then people would try to argue with me when i told them it was made up. I can assure anyone doubting the fox contributors that you’re being completely irrational and plain stupid to believe that you know better because you watched a Fox News propaganda piece on January 6th. You know less than them. You can be stubborn and give all of your money to the trump re-election campaign but when you do so, remember that whoever takes your money is also immediately thrilled to know they’ve duped you and likely wondering how you can be so gullible. If that’s the kind of person you want to be by all means. If you don’t like the idea of supporting people who think you’re stupid, turn tucker off. Grifters gonna grift, marks gonna get fleeced.

Back
Top Bottom