• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Two-faced Liberals have no balls...

ptsdkid said:
Look at all you two-faced no-balls liberals

No Balls? Jeez... If I didn't need a two wheeled hand truck to cart my package around I'd clobber you with it.

And you would have to call me daddy!:mrgreen:

ptsdkid said:
***Depends on what you mean by persuading liberals. My intention was to persuade or coax liberals into debate. Since the liberal moderation upstairs makes this nearly impossible--the chances of making a liberal see their anti American rhetoric for what it is...becomes less and less.
People that block me do so because they cannot handle the truth. The very act of 'blocking' is just another defeatist option available by the moderation team here. Blocking and censorship makes the term 'debate politics' seem like the farce that it is.
Can you imagine the moderation team here trying to moderate a debate between Ann Coulter and James Carville? It would never happen. Forums like this one are anything but interactive; more like mellow yellow.
If you're being blocked it's because your posts are so full of arrogance it's your personality turning people off.
Truth? Your truth, or the truth? Fact? Riiiight. It has been my experience in "debating" conservatives that facts do not necessarily mean anything. If the fact doesn't fit, then the idealogy will be pushed, even if it's hammering a round peg into a square hole.
Besides, there aren't many forums, other than liberal sites, that allow this kind of dissention, since it seems to go against the conservative grain to allow other perspectives. It says at the top of the page, "Civility is a must!" -- if being civil is too difficult, then remember that there are rules to follow during a real debate. If DP is too tame for you, find another, or start your own.
Ann Coulter couldn't debate to save her life. Her only talent is being a shock-jockey from way back. If you read her bio she sounds like the classic ideal of the spoiled rich kid. No, I have nothing againt the wealthy. I do not, however, abide by those born into money taking advantage of it to spread hate just because they find it fun. It's not about politics with Ann, it's only about Ann.
Carville is a character, but at least he has some down-to-earth roots and I respect his endeavors as a teacher and a marine.

Saboteur said:
No Balls? Jeez... If I didn't need a two wheeled hand truck to cart my package around I'd clobber you with it.

And you would have to call me daddy!:mrgreen:
Good one!
:2wave: Well, I don't carry my balls with me, but I do have some at home...

Originally posted by 'lil redd (AKA pstdkid)
***Depends on what you mean by persuading liberals. My intention was to persuade or coax liberals into debate. Since the liberal moderation upstairs makes this nearly impossible--the chances of making a liberal see their anti American rhetoric for what it is...becomes less and less.
People that block me do so because they cannot handle the truth. The very act of 'blocking' is just another defeatist option available by the moderation team here. Blocking and censorship makes the term 'debate politics' seem like the farce that it is.
Can you imagine the moderation team here trying to moderate a debate between Ann Coulter and James Carville? It would never happen. Forums like this one are anything but interactive; more like mellow yellow.
See what I mean. I'm calling you out dude for a debate. Anytime on any subject you want. And all you do is run away.

Billo_Really said:
See what I mean. I'm calling you out dude for a debate. Anytime on any subject you want. And all you do is run away.

***What are you yapping about? Run away? Bring on a subject, otherwise you'll just have to wait until I post a poll tomorry.
What the hell you doing with a picture of Michael Savage; that guy despises pinko commie types like yourself. Sorry, would love to shoot the bullshit with ya, but I'm going to turn Savage on to get my nightly fix of common sense and liberal bashing. LOL!

ptsdkid said:
***What are you yapping about? Run away? Bring on a subject, otherwise you'll just have to wait until I post a poll tomorry.
What the hell you doing with a picture of Michael Savage; that guy despises pinko commie types like yourself. Sorry, would love to shoot the bullshit with ya, but I'm going to turn Savage on to get my nightly fix of common sense and liberal bashing. LOL!

And my request for information regarding your thesis continues to go unanswered.

Engimo said:
And my request for information regarding your thesis continues to go unanswered.

***I told you before that my thesis shows up everytime you open one of my postings. My original thesis included modern day politicking--much too long and broad a subject to submit to a rinky dink forum such as this. You could find work by indulging yourself with, and perhaps adding comment to my latest poll about 'angry people'. Can't wait to see your input.

ptsdkid said:
***I told you before that my thesis shows up everytime you open one of my postings. My original thesis included modern day politicking--much too long and broad a subject to submit to a rinky dink forum such as this. You could find work by indulging yourself with, and perhaps adding comment to my latest poll about 'angry people'. Can't wait to see your input.

You're dodging the issue. If you really have a doctoral thesis, as you claim, it is not much of an issue to type up the paragraph-long abstract that accompanies any academic publication. Until you produce any evidence of this, I don't think anyone is really going to believe that you have a doctorate (especially based on the total lack of substance in your posts).

Originally posted by pstdkid:
I lost a bet to Navy Pride.

ptsdkid said:

If...by chance you actually did get a degree....you would be a prime example of the reasons our country is falling behind in education. I request a tax refund for the wasted contribution to your schooling since its likely we all payed for your supposed education, let alone your day to day existance in this welfare state you wish to bash. Get a Life , and quit sponging off those of us who care.

ptsdkid said:
***Depends on what you mean by persuading liberals. My intention was to persuade or coax liberals into debate.

By insulting everyone without raising a single good point?

pstdkid said:
Since the liberal moderation upstairs makes this nearly impossible--the chances of making a liberal see their anti American rhetoric for what it is...becomes less and less.
They moderate you because you only attack people......I haven't seen you debate a single topic.....on any thread......

pstdkid said:

'blocking' as I referred to it is for everyone...the ignore list....and I'm pretty sure that from the last abortion thread you opened.....many people have ignored you...in fact the only people who haven't ignored you are the few that post on this thread....

Now that you mention liberal bashing thats all you really actually do. All you contribute to this fourum is cheap insults yet you behave as if theres some sort of art to it. You say absolutely nothing about why liberal policlys are ineffective and just attack liberals themselves. This leads to me conclude your just either just a troll or someone unable to think critically. If you dont agree with that statement then why not prove everyone wrong why writing about what flaws you see in liberal policys in a rational non insulting way rather then just flameing people. This would make the fourm alot more useable and make it less tempting to go over to america and throttle you.

Red_Dave said:
Now that you mention liberal bashing thats all you really actually do. All you contribute to this fourum is cheap insults yet you behave as if theres some sort of art to it. You say absolutely nothing about why liberal policlys are ineffective and just attack liberals themselves. This leads to me conclude your just either just a troll or someone unable to think critically. If you dont agree with that statement then why not prove everyone wrong why writing about what flaws you see in liberal policys in a rational non insulting way rather then just flameing people. This would make the fourm alot more useable and make it less tempting to go over to america and throttle you.

***I've said plenty of why liberal policies are bad and ineffective. Perhaps most of my lengthy postings on liberalism are over at the 'Political Shootout' forum. In fact, I recall setting you straight on one or two issues here. I'm still having trouble getting the moderators here to allow the debate process to proceed.

Methinks my broaching the angriest people issue of the two preferred political parties, brings a much needed social and pyschological twist to the fray.
I see so much anger with liberals since they've lost political power. Do you think a group of angry people can run or govern our country? Do you think a group of angry but passive people can run and govern our military effectively in this terror-ridden world?
I have a minor degree in Psychology. I also have 20 years experience in group and individual therapy for PTSD. So I have a pretty good idea of what political faction, what political mindset will be the best for our people, and for the #1 supreme power in the world.

ptsdkid said:
I see so much anger with liberals since they've lost political power. Do you think a group of angry people can run or govern our country? Do you think a group of angry but passive people can run and govern our military effectively in this terror-ridden world?
I have a minor degree in Psychology. I also have 20 years experience in group and individual therapy for PTSD. So I have a pretty good idea of what political faction, what political mindset will be the best for our people, and for the #1 supreme power in the world.
Conservatives -- neo-conservatives anyway, have spent the last 30 years not only being angry, but actively plotting their revenge on a group of people they perceive as weak. Those who have jumped ship, including some of the promoters of this hate movement toward liberals, have stated there is not and never was any substance to the new Republican party worth standing up for. Without a liberal to point a finger at and blame, they would have nothing to say. The traditional positive conservative values have been deliberately thrown aside.
We do not want anger to rule... passively or actively. This administration was founded by people with a healthy degree of intolerance, anger, and hatred, and look what they've done to our nation. If anything, liberals are frustrated, and eager for change to begin. If there is anger, it is through a feeling of wrongness with this government... a wrongness that needs to be set right before more innocent people suffer or die. Forgive us our empathy, but that is what drives us, not weakens us.
The foundation of liberalism is responsibility and strength of character and deeds. This war on terrorism requires much more than the present party in power is doing to combat it. We have to secure ourselves at home, and go after those who were responsible for 9/11, not waste all of our resources on Iraq. The difference between liberals and conservatives is the belief that liberals know one party can not do what needs to be done. We must have Congressional balance back, and rely on the strengths of both parties working together to do what is right.
There is no balance with this group currently in power... the minority voice is disrespectfully quashed as if it has no value, which goes against the very foundation of America. The neocons don't have what it takes to unite Congress, let alone have what it takes to unite the world on anything. They are breeding anger, and it's a big ol' dog that's gonna come back and bite 'em in the ass. This may feel good to a liberal wanting a neocon to get their just desserts, but to keep that mentality going only hurts us all.
You've had experience with PTSD... in what way? Treating soldiers? People suffering childhood traumas, or survivors of domestic violence?

tecoyah said:
If...by chance you actually did get a degree....you would be a prime example of the reasons our country is falling behind in education. I request a tax refund for the wasted contribution to your schooling since its likely we all payed for your supposed education, let alone your day to day existance in this welfare state you wish to bash. Get a Life , and quit sponging off those of us who care.

Does this mean YOU have a college degree? Are you involved with the education of ALL of your children?

ptsdkid said:
***I've said plenty of why liberal policies are bad and ineffective. Perhaps most of my lengthy postings on liberalism are over at the 'Political Shootout' forum. In fact, I recall setting you straight on one or two issues here. I'm still having trouble getting the moderators here to allow the debate process to proceed.

Methinks my broaching the angriest people issue of the two preferred political parties, brings a much needed social and pyschological twist to the fray.

There is no political shoutout forum as im aware.Which issues have you set me straight on? Im unaware of debateing any issues with you, indeed im not aware of you debateing any political issues attal, just flameing.

If you percive something as unjust then surely its natural to be angry about it. You could even say that in this sence anger is a good thing. The psyche of those in political partys isnt even an issue in politics as there,ll be a varity of personality types within each party and people with the same personality type in both partys. This is why disscussion of political platforms/issues is revelevant and attacks on personalitys are not. The problems with terroism in the world could be easyly solved if the united states stoped participateing in it, stopped suporrting dictators like saddam husien and the saudi-royal family

Back
Top Bottom