• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Two delegates busted for trying to vote twice at GOP convention in Utah

beefheart

Ice Cream for Crow?
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
And, here is the ethics of your Republican party in America in 2022.

everything they accuse others of...
The cleverest trick used in propaganda against Germany during the war was to accuse Germany of what our enemies themselves were doing.
-- J. Goebbels, Nuremberg rally, 1934

Now that actually is genius. Putin is blatant because he doesn't care. He doesn't need to.

Goebbels uses projection to evoke victimhood. Brilliant, and vaguely familiar. (except for the brilliant part)

I'm a victim, you're a victim everyone's a victim. You cant swing a dead cat on the street anymore without someone coming up to you claiming to be a victim.

The OP reminds me of that funny story they say John F. Kennedy used to tell . . .

It happened in Boston in the days when ballots were still being counted by hand. Boston was overwhelmingly Democratic, and if you were the Democrat in any race, you were a shoo-in to win.

Well, at the end of a long election day, two old Bostonian men were counting the votes in a local race when they ran across two Republican ballots. One of the men turned to the other and said, "Th' bastid musta voted twice."

:)

Last edited:
I'm a victim, you're a victim everyone's a victim. You cant swing a dead cat on the street anymore without someone coming up to you claiming to be a victim.
And you just HAD to make an incredible stupid post because.....?

If anyone thinks two people represent a whole party then they have some serious issues

If anyone thinks two people represent a whole party then they have some serious issues
And you think/believe they are the only ones from the gop who have attempted to vote twice? If so, you have some serious denial issues.

Yet they accuse Democrats.

Considering it's almost always republicans getting caught doing this kinda thing, right up to the highest levels, yes I do.

#45 made that popular.

So we should sweep this under the rug? Ignore it? Put them on Fox News so they can proclaim that the 2020 election was stolen?

Hey if they did then they should get whatever the punishment is. Just as the democrat voters who have been caught need to be punished. Nobody, should be violating the voting laws by voting without registering, voting for someone else, voting more than once, or any other fraudulent practice.

So there WAS voter fraud in 2020, but it was all being committed by Republicans. The Republicans were right, you have to admit, then :)

Considering it's almost always republicans getting caught doing this kinda thing, right up to the highest levels, yes I do.
BS. Plenty of people on the left are caught, the left press just ignores it.
Here's 68 pages of fraud.

In a county clerk case? What assclowns.

BS. Plenty of people on the left are caught, the left press just ignores it.
Here's 68 pages of fraud.
Lol at posting crap from the heritage foundation.

More proof of republican projection.

****ing corrupt assholes.

Eisenhower is rolling in his grave.

Back
Top Bottom