• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Two Black Teens Kill Australian "For the fun of it"

Thanks. Appreciate your polite reply.
I think it would be a good start and it would keep the government out of legal owner's business.
Commit a gun crime and do hard time.
Eventually it would start making a difference.

I believe that is very likely and I see no reason why we shouldn't at least give it a try.

These prisoners could occupy the space now taken up by those who are serving time for victim-less drug 'crimes' who never should have been locked up in the first place.

We don't have to always agree on everything, but I do believe that it is possible to disagree without being disagreeable.

Last edited:
I believe that is very likely and I see no reason why we shouldn't at least give it a try.

These prisoners could occupy the space now taken up by those who are serving time for victim-less drug 'crimes' who never should have been locked up in the first place.
Absolutely.

We don't have to always agree on everything, but I do believe that it is possible to disagree without being disagreeable.

I concur.

In fact without wading through all this mess again, if I was rude to you, I apologize.
LMAO..already today I've been called a "dingbat, a "loon", "a right wing gun nut" and a "nazi". :roll:

So many people in forums are agitators and trolls just seeking attention and aren't able nor interested in polite discussion...

The reason we care about them is because they spent the past year and a half stirring up racial hatred for their own personal gain in the Trayvon Martin case and before that, the Duke Lacrosse case and many others. If they didn't have the influence that they do in the African American community, nobody would give two fks about what those two ignorant racists have to say.

It sounds like you are defending them or rationalizing what they do by saying "They are still richer than you and I". Don't you see that as a problem? Individuals who only show up when an alleged interracial crime has been committed--oftentimes with little to no evidence--to foster more hatred are seen as community leaders. This does not bother you one bit?

Also, I'm not white, so you can quit your racist generalizations.

I don't like Sharpton for several reasons:

1) He has an outdated perm

2) He is religious and his behavior is stereotypical of some black pastors

Jackson has no room to talk, his son is going to prison....

As far as racist generalisations there is nothing racist by me stating a fact...

Like I said the internet is where many white males are tough. Like I said, go to yahoo.com and read articles on the movie THE BUTLER or and article discussing a black guy killing a white guy. Read comments and come back here and tell me I lie..

BTW telling me your not white is as valuable as telling me u dont have crabs over the web

Like I said the internet is where many white males are tough. Like I said, go to yahoo.com and read articles on the movie THE BUTLER or and article discussing a black guy killing a white guy. Read comments and come back here and tell me I lie..

Want racism and hate? Here ya go;

nationalblackfootsoldiernetwork

Look at all the pictures of dead white people..look at the feral subhuman savages that committed the crimes...All in one place for your viewing pleasure.
New Nation News - Black-on-White Crime

Kill some crackers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDb2byj74oY

Kill white people before they turn bad
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKkUfOM9c1w

according to this negro "blacks will lose a race war"
Blacks Will Lose Race War - YouTube

LMAO.."Load up in the truck" Too funny....

Here's the best comment I found; LMAO....
"If you want to die then keep pressing the issue..Blacks make up 12% of the american population and whites make up 72% of the population........Whites are efficient militarized tactical killers that completely dominate the american population....There are white supremacists groups that are salivating at the thought of a race war ....They have been preparing for decades."

Let's get back to overt. public examples of black hatred of whites, though;

"What we need is the destruction of whiteness, which is the source of human misery in the world." [REV. JAMES CONE- Quoted in David Horowitz, Hating Whitey, Spence Publishing, 1999, p. 44.]

"California is going to be a Mexican state, we are going to control all the institutions. If people don't like it they should leave." [MARIO OBLEDO-(1998 Presidential Medal of Freedom recipient and former head of Mexican American Legal Defense and Education Fund-MALDEF) Tom Leykis Radio Show, June 7, 1998.]

Gus Savage (former U.S. Representative from Chicago to a white member of the press) "I don't talk to you white motherf- .… You bitch motherf- in the white press…. F- you, you motherf-ing asshole white devils." (Marilyn Rauber, "Reporter Says Black Rep Hurled Racial Slurs," New York Post, June 27, 1991, p. 18.)

The above quote was from a US congressman no less!

"We kill the women. We kill the babies. We kill the blind. We kill the cripples. We kill them all…. When you get through killing them all, go to the goddamn graveyard and kill them a-goddamn-gain because they didn't die hard enough."[KHALID ABDUL MUHAMMED (on what South African blacks should do to any whites who refuse to leave South Africa) November 29, 1993 speech at Kean College in Union, New Jersey.]

"Now, how do I know that white people know that we are going to come up with a solution to the problem? I know it because they have retina scans, they have what they call 'racial-profiling', DNA banks, and they're monitoring our people, to try to prevent 'the one' person from coming up with 'the one idea'. And the one idea is, how we are going to exterminate white people because that, in my estimation, is the only conclusion I have come to. We have to exterminate white people off the face of the planet, to solve this problem." - Kamau Kambon, Black nationalist
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEqa90XpPw0

So..let's talk about domestic terrorists and overt threats to kill and/or harm people.
LMAO..If white people said any of this stuff the nation would go into full panic mode...

EDIT:
Sorry.. a couple of the youtube links were removed. Had to clean it up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom