• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Two Black Teens Kill Australian "For the fun of it"

The video is useless, as it is simply "posing" with a gun. The tweet is likely 100% BS - bragging about having killed 5 "woods" (months ago) with absolutely no proof. Many such tweets and "threats" were made after the Zimmerman verdict yet no corresponding massive white body counts were ever reported. These are simply punks that were gang "wanna bes" pretending to have done "bad ass" stuff; unfortunatlely that stopped (but likely also started) with Chris Lane's execution. If the moron that is now "snitching" had any evidence of prior crimes, you can rest assured that he would bring them up to police to get a better plea deal than the 45 years said to be offered. It should also be noted that the bragging moron in the video/tweets was not even the Chris Lane shooter, according to what we know so far.

Not killing woods. He said knocking them out. The tweets were real btw. That is being picked up by many news outlets. You can google them if you like. I would link, but my internet connection might as well be smoke signals right now. Everyone in this law library seems to be streaming HDMI quality movies lol.

The fact is that race is an issue in this case as it should be. And it DOES need to be a part of a national discussion. This guy was targeted for his skin color. You know it. I know it. Even MSNBC knows it. Al Sharpton does too. But it won't be national discussion unless people get outraged and it can boost the ratings of the non Fox news networks too. This is a key part of national discussion because people need to understand that racism isn't a 1 way street. There will be no healing of racial tensions while **** like this is happening. Stupid thug teenagers like these only stir the pot and keep the racism moving. When ALL racists are shunned we might see some healing of racial tensions.

Not killing woods. He said knocking them out. The tweets were real btw. That is being picked up by many news outlets. You can google them if you like. I would link, but my internet connection might as well be smoke signals right now. Everyone in this law library seems to be streaming HDMI quality movies lol.

The fact is that race is an issue in this case as it should be. And it DOES need to be a part of a national discussion. This guy was targeted for his skin color. You know it. I know it. Even MSNBC knows it. Al Sharpton does too. But it won't be national discussion unless people get outraged and it can boost the ratings of the non Fox news networks too. This is a key part of national discussion because people need to understand that racism isn't a 1 way street. There will be no healing of racial tensions while **** like this is happening. Stupid thug teenagers like these only stir the pot and keep the racism moving. When ALL racists are shunned we might see some healing of racial tensions.

The fact remains that 93% of blacks are killed by other blacks and 84% of whites are killed by other whites. Interracial murder is not an epidemic, although youth gang activity and crime certainly is in many areas of the country. Fortunately they tend to stay on their well defined turf, making life a living hell in those limitted areas and greatly infalting "overall" crime statistics.

The reason that this story is news is where it happened and the international "fame" of the victim. Even with the same motive and perps, had the victim been homey the store clerk living in the hood it would get zero press coverage but, since the shooting was on Counrty Club Drive in the suburbs and involved an Australian baseball player it is national news.

Accusing murderers of also being racists is like saying one should address poison ivy or crooked teeth on a patient with arterial bleeding. I don't care about the "root cause" BS so long as all violent criminals are prosecuted and given well deserved long sentences. Curing racism is not going to stop the current gang/youth crime epidemic.

l dont follow anyone to defend myself :confused:

If I attempt to beat the **** out of a verbally aggressive bully and then he shoots me for it - it would be my fault....

Guess what? no one has to physically attack anyone and that's exactly what Martin did.

Martin could have told Zimmerman to go piss off and went on his merry way to go get "syrup'd up." No, Martin chose to attack the "white man."

What if Martin murdered Zimmerman?

Oh yeah there would be no media outcry - race wouldn't be a factor...

Moderator's Warning:
this is not a thread to debate, argue, or pontificate on the Zimmerman/Martin case and the facts and your opinions surrounding it. Unless you're tying it DIRECTLY to this topic I suggest you refrain from continuing if you don't want further action

The fact remains that 93% of blacks are killed by other blacks and 84% of whites are killed by other whites. Interracial murder is not an epidemic, although youth gang activity and crime certainly is in many areas of the country. Fortunately they tend to stay on their well defined turf, making life a living hell in those limitted areas and greatly infalting "overall" crime statistics.

The reason that this story is news is where it happened and the international "fame" of the victim. Even with the same motive and perps, had the victim been homey the store clerk living in the hood it would get zero press coverage but, since the shooting was on Counrty Club Drive in the suburbs and involved an Australian baseball player it is national news.

Accusing murderers of also being racists is like saying one should address poison ivy or crooked teeth on a patient with arterial bleeding. I don't care about the "root cause" BS so long as all violent criminals are prosecuted and given well deserved long sentences. Curing racism is not going to stop the current gang/youth crime epidemic.

The issue here isn't "how many." The issue is about what is being pushed in society. You want me to overlook that these kids were racist? But then the FBI...the FBI....must look into George Zimmerman's background to see if he is a racist? Even though he was cleared of murder? That doesn't strike you as...idk...a double standard?

My issue isn't about "white victimization." My issue isn't "black victimization." My issue is what the hell are the youth in America learning? It isn't residual racism from the civil rights era. It is that racism exists in our country. It exists in all communities. And it fuels gang violence. It divides us. It isn't "nothing" and it isn't "irrelevant." We are divided along a socioeconomic/racial/gender and so on, and it is rotting this nation.

I know it isn't just me that is pissed off when I hear, "black vote" "Hispanic vote" "women's vote." Idk? Maybe I'm mad because I'm whitey. I have a degree. I am a republican. I don't get a "vote" or a "channel." Maybe I am made because if I succeed it is because "I didn't build that."

Or maybe I am mad because I see how GREAT this country was. Men like Paul Harvey were on the radio. I didn't have to watch Kim and Paris hump each other and a random nobody to win $10k for some BS charity in a SCRIPTED reality show. I'm mad because we don't address the issues anymore. We aren't improving the nation. It is left vs right, and we are each our own individual...with a label for a specific group like black white or Hispanic. And when I hear people scream racism over the Trayvon BS...and then try to avoid the discussion at all costs when a clearly racially motivated crime pops up...it irks me a little. It touches a nerve.

The issue here isn't "how many." The issue is about what is being pushed in society. You want me to overlook that these kids were racist? But then the FBI...the FBI....must look into George Zimmerman's background to see if he is a racist? Even though he was cleared of murder? That doesn't strike you as...idk...a double standard?

My issue isn't about "white victimization." My issue isn't "black victimization." My issue is what the hell are the youth in America learning? It isn't residual racism from the civil rights era. It is that racism exists in our country. It exists in all communities. And it fuels gang violence. It divides us. It isn't "nothing" and it isn't "irrelevant." We are divided along a socioeconomic/racial/gender and so on, and it is rotting this nation.

I know it isn't just me that is pissed off when I hear, "black vote" "Hispanic vote" "women's vote." Idk? Maybe I'm mad because I'm whitey. I have a degree. I am a republican. I don't get a "vote" or a "channel." Maybe I am made because if I succeed it is because "I didn't build that."

Or maybe I am mad because I see how GREAT this country was. Men like Paul Harvey were on the radio. I didn't have to watch Kim and Paris hump each other and a random nobody to win $10k for some BS charity in a SCRIPTED reality show. I'm mad because we don't address the issues anymore. We aren't improving the nation. It is left vs right, and we are each our own individual...with a label for a specific group like black white or Hispanic. And when I hear people scream racism over the Trayvon BS...and then try to avoid the discussion at all costs when a clearly racially motivated crime pops up...it irks me a little. It touches a nerve.

I feel your pain. I agree that using race as an excuse/reason for criminal behavior, for anyone, is not only wrong but insane. But to assert that we want equality means that we must all look past race, in all criminal cases and focus on the real issue; in this case the execution of a stranger out of "boredom". If the taking of a human life is seen as a viable alternative to boredom, than racism is so far down on the list of problems, in this case, as to be nearly irrelevant.

Was race a factor in the execution of Chris Lane? Probably, based on the past statements of one of the perps. But should we consider racism as the cause of this crime? No, it was caused by the total disregard of the human rights of Chris Lane - his life was seen as worthless compared to relieving the boredom of a group of violent, criminal morons.

stonewall said:

Then who is watching CMT?

Three teenagers were charged Tuesday in the killing of a white college student in Duncan, Oklahoma, and part of the story is what didn't happen. There was no saturation cable TV coverage, no press conference featuring Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson, and no statement from the Oval Office. The death of Christopher Lane, while as troubling as that of Trayvon Martin, will not become a national touchstone of racial and cultural debate or reflection.

But maybe it should. A 22-year-old Australian from Melbourne, Lane was attending East Central University in Ada, Oklahoma, to pursue his dream of playing that American pastime, baseball. He was visiting the parents of his girlfriend in Duncan after the two had recently returned from visiting Australia. Lane was jogging down a street on Friday evening when, according to prosecutors, he was shot in the back.

Police chief Dan Ford said that 17-year-old Michael Dewayne Jones, who drove the car and was charged with accessory to murder after the fact, told police that the three boys were bored and had killed Lane for "the fun of it." Prosecutor Jason Hicks said 16-year-old Chancey Allen Luna was sitting in the rear of the car when he fired a .22 caliber revolver and killed Lane.

Rest at:
Review & Outlook: For 'the Fun of It' - WSJ.com

I'm absolutely shocked that MSNBC doesn't have 24/7 coverage of this, and where are Obama and Sharpton in all of this?? To them, it must be a travesty that two African American men may face JAIL TIME because an Australian dared to jog down a street on Friday evening. The teenagers had a grand time Tweeting about how evil and bad white people were too, so I don't get this "no racial motivation part."

Now imagine if the races were reversed...

How big would this case be?

Can you explain to me what they are supposed to be freaking out about right now? The shooting happened, the police got to work, and the teens were arrested very quickly and are actually going to be tried as adults and have even had their names released which normally doesn't happen in the case of kids. That is what is supposed to happen, right? They did not let these kids go without a trial and declare it self defense with the unarmed dead man. They did not do a drug screen on the dead man, and no drug test on the killers. They didn't have the prosecutor come into the police department and tell them to let the teens go when the cops wanted to charge them. What are they supposed to come out and say? The police did their job and WTG!

Murders happen all the time, and you cannot comment on every single one so you pick the worst cases for national news. The news made this report because the guy was an aussie sports star and the crime was especially stupid considering the teens reason. That is about all there is to talk about because they are not letting the teens off on self defense or stand your ground when they clearly hunted down and shot an unarmed person who was doing nothing wrong. Really, the idea that for some reason everyone should be flipping out over things happening as they should is way over the top and is clearly indicating race baiting and false victim hood claims. Get down off the cross, you are not jesus.

Three teenagers were charged Tuesday in the killing of a white college student in Duncan, Oklahoma, and part of the story is what didn't happen. There was no saturation cable TV coverage, no press conference featuring Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson, and no statement from the Oval Office. The death of Christopher Lane, while as troubling as that of Trayvon Martin, will not become a national touchstone of racial and cultural debate or reflection.

But maybe it should. A 22-year-old Australian from Melbourne, Lane was attending East Central University in Ada, Oklahoma, to pursue his dream of playing that American pastime, baseball. He was visiting the parents of his girlfriend in Duncan after the two had recently returned from visiting Australia. Lane was jogging down a street on Friday evening when, according to prosecutors, he was shot in the back.

Police chief Dan Ford said that 17-year-old Michael Dewayne Jones, who drove the car and was charged with accessory to murder after the fact, told police that the three boys were bored and had killed Lane for "the fun of it." Prosecutor Jason Hicks said 16-year-old Chancey Allen Luna was sitting in the rear of the car when he fired a .22 caliber revolver and killed Lane.

Rest at:
Review & Outlook: For 'the Fun of It' - WSJ.com

I'm absolutely shocked that MSNBC doesn't have 24/7 coverage of this,
and where are Obama and Sharpton in all of this?? To them, it must be a travesty that two African American men may face JAIL TIME because an Australian dared to jog down a street on Friday evening. The teenagers had a grand time Tweeting about how evil and bad white people were too, so I don't get this "no racial motivation part."

Now imagine if the races were reversed...

How big would this case be?

I am absolutely not shocked that some people on the right would use a sad story like this to try and spread some anti-Democrat hate and fear.

I have learned that is what they do all of the time, non-stop, 24/7.

It's a big part of their stock in trade but most people aren't buying it because they see it for the political bull**** that it is.

"Better days are coming." ~ But not for today's out of touch, running out of time, GOP.

Why would the FOX reporter blatantly lie with his question referring to THREE black teenagers? Which led to his meme at the press conference about Obama!

I am disappointed that this happened in Oklahoma and for the stated reason. With a little luck when they are tried, found guilty and set to prison they may be culled by the other prisoners who did their crimes for a rational if immoral purpose. It shouldn't take too long when feral humans are in contact with hardened but real human convicts.

Apparently the life of a white Australian is held pretty cheap. Not much concern being voiced out there, not much coverage.

But then all those young black men being killed in Chicago, Baltimore, DC, etc., are held even cheaper still. We're lucky to even hear a body count, or any mention at all, on the news where they are concerned. Everyone turned out to protest for Trayvon, but nobody protests for them.

From 2003 to 2011 there were 3,527 US Soldiers that died serving in Iraq. In Chicago alone there were 4267 murders during the same time period. The majority, I believe we can safely assume were gang related.

Why isn't the press calling Chicago a war zone?

Where are the leftists and their www.chicagobodycount.com website?

Why isn't the body count a daily story leading national news?

(2005) Victims of gang-related murders: 70% Black, 26% Hispanic, 3% White; 93% male. Offenders in gang-related murders: 76% African American, 20% Hispanic, 3% white; 99% male. Victims of domestic-related murders: 79% African American, 10% Hispanic, 11% white. Victims of armed robbery—related murders: 68% African American, 13% Hispanic, 19% white, 89% male. Offenders in armed robbery—related murders: 87% African American, 9% Hispanic, 4% white; 93% male.

Crime in Chicago - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

From 2003 to 2011 there were 3,527 US Soldiers that died serving in Iraq. In Chicago alone there were 4267 murders during the same time period. The majority, I believe we can safely assume were gang related.

Why isn't the press calling Chicago a war zone?

Where are the leftists and their www.chicagobodycount.com website?

Why isn't the body count a daily story leading national news?

It's literally true that up until the Golden Dome Mosque was hit the violent death rate in Baghdad was lower than it was in certain American cities.

I am absolutely not shocked that some people on the right would use a sad story like this to try and spread some anti-Democrat hate and fear.

I have learned that is what they do all of the time, non-stop, 24/7.

It's a big part of their stock in trade but most people aren't buying it because they see it for the political bull**** that it is.

"Better days are coming." ~ But not for today's out of touch, running out of time, GOP.

Strawman and evasion.
He didn't mention "democrats" one time in his post. YOU did.

Shadow Serious said:
I am disappointed that this happened in Oklahoma and for the stated reason. With a little luck when they are tried, found guilty and set to prison they may be culled by the other prisoners who did their crimes for a rational if immoral purpose. It shouldn't take too long when feral humans are in contact with hardened but real human convicts.

Disappointed? Great..I'm sure that's a comfort to Lane's family..Disappointed? That's almost as harsh as jesse jackson "frowning upon" this murder committed by feral savages.

Strawman and evasion.
He didn't mention "democrats" one time in his post. YOU did.

Disappointed? Great..I'm sure that's a comfort to Lane's family..Disappointed? That's almost as harsh as jesse jackson "frowning upon" this murder committed by feral savages.

You guys are pathetic.....this story and this thread ...is another right wing "race-bait" story.
The signs are so obvious...first look at the start of the thread ...TWO BLACK TEENS..... then you start reading the thread and ..oh....it's actually THREE TEEN.
The attempt to hide the WHITE TEEN ...is comical. :lamo

Because of the right wing American cannot get out of the 20th century ....you guys keep dragging back every attempt others make in this country to get in the 21st century.
Meanwhile ...we have to read the paper daily of the wonderful things China is doing as they move their economy forward. They build bullet trains that can safely travel at 300 MPH.....we are still stuck on racism.:roll:

what the **** does Zimmerman have to do with this? is the zimmerman case going to be brought up every ****ing time there is a murder from now until the end of time?

No

It's just that every time a white person is killed by a black person, the white people who whine about how some people react to a crime based only on race will whine about the crime based solely on race

You guys are pathetic.....this story and this thread ...is another right wing "race-bait" story.
The signs are so obvious...first look at the start of the thread ...TWO BLACK TEENS..... then you start reading the thread and ..oh....it's actually THREE TEEN.
The attempt to hide the WHITE TEEN ...is comical. :lamo

Because of the right wing American cannot get out of the 20th century ....you guys keep dragging back every attempt others make in this country to get in the 21st century.
Meanwhile ...we have to read the paper daily of the wonderful things China is doing as they move their economy forward. They build bullet trains that can safely travel at 300 MPH.....we are still stuck on racism.:roll:

Who are "you guys"?

I don't care if it was three negroes or 2 negroes and a white person. Murder is murder.
China is a homogenous nation primarily made up of...chinese..they don't have a subculture that hates them because they are...chinese...

You're so wrapped up in making excuses to hide the truth that you're desperately clutching at straw(men).

Who are "you guys"?

I don't care if it was three negroes or 2 negroes and a white person. Murder is murder.
China is a homogenous nation primarily made up of...chinese..they don't have a subculture that hates them because they are...chinese...

You're so wrapped up in making excuses to hide the truth that you're desperately clutching at straw(men).

la-la-la.....yadda...yadda...yadda...like I said ...like a broken record.....STILL STUCK ON RACISM!! You're an American ...therefore ...that's all you know...and it's no wonder America's entire history is pretty much racism. You people are proof of that!!:roll:

all murderers should be punished no matter what color they are .l wish people are always honest about their arguments
Me too.

So, what do you think, is Christopher Lane guilty for being alone? Perhaps he provoked the murderers into shooting him because his back was to them.

Me too.

So, what do you think, is Christopher Lane guilty for being alone? Perhaps he provoked the murderers into shooting him because his back was to them.

l am sorry for the old guy

he was as innocent as martin !

Last edited:
l am sorry for the old guy

he was as innocent as martin !

martin?
trayvon?

No..see, trayvon physically assaulted a man and learned too late that he should have just kept his hands to himself and gone on home instead of circling back and attacking an armed man.

This man, Chris Lane, was jogging down the road minding his own business.

Since you don't know what you're talking about you might want to refrain from posting lies.

Hilarious. Three kids were involved, one was white, yet its not mentioned anywhere in the OP (or the thread title, for that matter).

The issue isn't racism, the issue is why three underage kids have easy access to firearms. But I guess that doesn't fit the 'Conservative' narrative.

The Australians get it- some have called for a boycott of the US because of its absurd gun laws.

‘Senseless’ shooting of Australian student sparks calls for U.S. boycott | WGN-TV

The racism is that these feral subhuman savages posted in public that they hated white people.

Restricting gun ownership among law abiding citizens would not have prevented these savages from obtaining guns. It only hampers LEGAL gun owners.

These vermin broke about 12 or 13 laws as it is...do you think that having a 14th law would have stopped them? Get serious.

la-la-la.....yadda...yadda...yadda...like I said ...like a broken record.....STILL STUCK ON RACISM!! You're an American ...therefore ...that's all you know...and it's no wonder America's entire history is pretty much racism. You people are proof of that!!:roll:

In other words you have nothing relevant to add so instead you change the subject and invent an excuse to slander america. got it.

martin?
trayvon?

No..see, trayvon physically assaulted a man and learned too late that he should have just kept his hands to himself and gone on home instead of circling back and attacking an armed man.

This man, Chris Lane, was jogging down the road minding his own business.

Since you don't know what you're talking about you might want to refrain from posting lies.

because he was provoked by zimmer who followed him

so he was as innocent as teh old guy

"the end"

Back
Top Bottom