• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Twitter suspends account that helped ignite controversy over viral encounter.

CitizenBasehead

sock puppet
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
"Twitter suspended an account on Monday afternoon that helped spread a controversial encounter between a Native American elder and a group of high school students wearing Make America Great Again hats.

The account claimed to belong to a California schoolteacher. Its profile photo was not of a schoolteacher, but of a blogger based in Brazil, CNN Business found. Twitter suspended the account soon after CNN Business asked about it."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Looks like the MSM and libtard media really messed up this time. It turns out a fake Twitter account that goes by the name @fight2020, originally got the viral from Instagram and added the caption.

"This MAGA loser gleefully bothering a Native American protester at the Indigenous Peoples March."

After the live stream of the march came out people soon realized that orginal story was BS and the MSM went into full controll mode and tracked down the account that helped spread the fake news.

I have to hand it to CNN they really ****ed up but they put in the extra effort to correct the mistake.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/21/tech/twitter-suspends-account-native-american-maga-teens/index.html

Last edited by a moderator:
If it was found on Twitter or BuzzFeed and bashes Trump or his supporters then it must be real news "if true" - right? ;)

To be fair, some "conservative" media outlets ran with that "assault by smirk" story too.

"Twitter suspended an account on Monday afternoon that helped spread a controversial encounter between a Native American elder and a group of high school students wearing Make America Great Again hats.

The account claimed to belong to a California schoolteacher. Its profile photo was not of a schoolteacher, but of a blogger based in Brazil, CNN Business found. Twitter suspended the account soon after CNN Business asked about it."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Looks like the MSM and libtard media really messed up this time. It turns out a fake Twitter account that goes by the name @fight2020, originally got the viral from Instagram and added the caption.

"This MAGA loser gleefully bothering a Native American protester at the Indigenous Peoples March."

After the live stream of the march came out people soon realized that orginal story was BS and the MSM went into full controll mode and tracked down the account that helped spread the fake news.

I have to hand it to CNN they really ****ed up but they put in the extra effort to correct the mistake.

What I find shameful is people distributing these stories to the media knowing they are seriously slanted and then 'exposing' the truth that supports their particular slant. It is no different than what trump does. He creates a crisis where there is none, takes hostages and then demands we pay for him to solve the crisis.

If it was found on Twitter or BuzzFeed and bashes Trump or his supporters then it must be real news "if true" - right? ;)

To be fair, some "conservative" media outlets ran with that "assault by smirk" story too.
To be fair, it was conservatives that propped Twitter up into a serious news medium that runs off soundbites.

And the added context does not change that the rest of the kids (not the young man smirking) were not acting like little choir boys. :roll:

To be fair, it was conservatives that propped Twitter up into a serious news medium that runs off soundbites.

And the added context does not change that the rest of the kids (not the young man smirking) were not acting like little choir boys. :roll:

The MSM as a whole now feeds from the Twitter trough. Yep, kids tend to act like kids.

Totally bro, that's the best thing about running with stories from Twitter or BuzzFeed, there's no need to fact-check them. It's not lefties use fake accounts to post propaganda and bots to help spread it.

Yeah I noticed that. Asshole's never miss an opportunity to publish virtue signaling click bait, Sad.

What I find shameful is people distributing these stories to the media knowing they are seriously slanted and then 'exposing' the truth that supports their particular slant. It is no different than what trump does. He creates a crisis where there is none, takes hostages and then demands we pay for him to solve the crisis.
So 90% of illegal opioids come over the southern border and 60,000 American dying from OD every year isn't a crisis? How many American lives need to be lost before YOU think its a crisis. I have cared for patients that have OD on Mexican black tar heroin. Believe me their parents think its a crisis.

If it is not Russians helping Hillary it is Brazil nuts helping the black caucus.

Lefties do not like that conservatives can air their views over social media that the left has no control over. They are not opposed to lefties using social media to propagate lies, but the thought of conservatives engaging in the public discourse really roils them.

I agree with you every one puts their slant on a story when it helps to push a narrative but usually there's truth to those stories with a good amount of BS. This story was complete BS.

The misguided older drum beating tribal chief and the black racists in the background were not the problem to lefties, but calm smiling children unmoved by the leftist insanity offended the sensitive leftist psyche.

Thank you for posting that.

The misguided older drum beating tribal chief and the black racists in the background were not the problem to lefties, but calm smiling children unmoved by the leftist insanity offended the sensitive leftist psyche.

Yeah, they were sure unmoved .. while raising their arms in tomahawk chops.

Yeah I really do not care about this story. These "wins" the right is celebrating with Buzzfeed and MAGA hat kids, will be very, very, very short-lived.

Lefties do not like that conservatives can air their views over social media that the left has no control over. They are not opposed to lefties using social media to propagate lies, but the thought of conservatives engaging in the public discourse really roils them.

WTF???? So did Steve Bannon finally successfully lobby against shadow bans? Does this mean that Diamond and Silk can finally go away??? Please let me know the exact date this happened so I can put it in my records. Thanksies!

You people sure are good at twisting stories so much that they go against the very policies you were advocating for last week.

Yeah I really do not care about this story. These "wins" the right is celebrating with Buzzfeed and MAGA hat kids, will be very, very, very short-lived.

The wingers have a cable TV station that will broadcast their b.s. loudly and exaggerate the hell out of it making it sound like they've won. They never do. It's all cloud noise. CNN, MSNBC and the rest of the real media need to keep stomping on their asses as they have.

Totally bro, that's the best thing about running with stories from Twitter or BuzzFeed, there's no need to fact-check them. It's not lefties use fake accounts to post propaganda and bots to help spread it.

Yeah I noticed that. Asshole's never miss an opportunity to publish virtue signaling click bait, Sad.
That's rich considering all the millions upon millions of douchebag right-wing bots on Twitter, with Pepe the frog in their avatars, who post the same memes and propaganda day in and day out.

Yeah I really do not care about this story.

Like totally bro, it's not like you're replying to treads about at all.

These "wins" the right is celebrating with Buzzfeed and MAGA hat kids, will be very, very, very short-lived.

But the memes will live on forever.
standyourground.jpg

The MSM as a whole now feeds from the Twitter trough. Yep, kids tend to act like kids.
Boys will be boys, huh?

Sent from Trump Plaza's basement using Putin's MacBook.

That's rich considering all the millions upon millions of douchebag right-wing bots on Twitter, with Pepe the frog in their avatars, who post the same memes and propaganda day in and day out.

To be fair, most of those accounts are actual right-wing douchebags that just post the same **** over and over. Which makes them seem like Russian bots. It's the exact same thing with you people sounding programed NPC's.

The wingers have a cable TV station that will broadcast their b.s. loudly and exaggerate the hell out of it making it sound like they've won. They never do. It's all cloud noise. CNN, MSNBC and the rest of the real media need to keep stomping on their asses as they have.

trustednpcnews.jpg
Hmmm, really makes you think.

Back
Top Bottom