• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Twitter Invokes 25th Amendment

Triggered? By you? I am hardly triggered by someone who makes baseless accusations and then runs like a little bitch when they are called on them.

Bye, Felicia!
Hey, decided I would enjoy making you eat a big hunk of juicy crow...hows this, my little, ummm....what was it you called me? Was it "bitch", was it?

:lamo:2wave:

Here is your totally lost end of our discussion where you, again, bring nothing to bear, nothing.

I wonder as well.

But, you know, being a true [ not bigoted towards one group over any others ] rw&b American, I more wonder about how deep they are in ALL our institutions. I wonder even more about Chinese penetration.

Yano? No? I guess not, how could you, eh?

:lol: :lol:

Sorry, my inner 9 year old just emerged.

Carry on.

Pretty sure I can handle anything you toss my way.

Have yet to prove it.

Could be because you haven't tossed anything my way yet worth worrying about? I'll worry when I have a reason to worry.

Done derailing Sangha's thread.

Sorry, Sangha. :peace

Dunno what you got, seems slim.

Tho appears easy enough, you jumped into a hole from the get-go. Yano? Perhaps you should go back to where you started your nine-year-old style chuckling?

Tho it becomes the same ol same ol, I still love always being right. Thank me.

Hey, decided I would enjoy making you eat a big hunk of juicy crow...hows this, my little, ummm....what was it you called me? Was it "bitch", was it?

:lamo:2wave:

Here is your totally lost end of our discussion where you, again, bring nothing to bear, nothing.

Tho it becomes the same ol same ol, I still love always being right. Thank me.

All this over a little bit of toilet humor? My comment was a joke about "Chinese Penetration." Sorry that you missed that. Maybe try taking the stick out of your ass next time?

All this over a little bit of toilet humor? My comment was a joke about "Chinese Penetration." Sorry that you missed that. Maybe try taking the stick out of your ass next time?
Oh, I got it alright. Listen sister, I am here to debate, not indulge your little stupid jollies... remember you then challenged me saying you could handle anything I threw your way...yep... then I took you back to where you were ****ing around instead of debating and then you ran off like a "little bitch", as I think you put it.

Right? Right? Thats YOU sticking your big ass out there... and I just kicked it. Kicked it gooooood.

So, you can go ahead and eat your earned crow now...and apologize at the same time. Thank me very much.

Oh, I got it alright. Listen sister, I am here to debate, not indulge your little stupid jollies... remember you then challenged me saying you could handle anything I threw your way...yep... then I took you back to where you were ****ing around instead of debating and then you ran off like a "little bitch", as I think you put it.

Right? Right? Thats YOU sticking your big ass out there... and I just kicked it. Kicked it gooooood.

So, you can go ahead and eat your earned crow now...and apologize at the same time. Thank me very much.

I ran like a bitch? No, not hardly. I made a joke. You got butt hurt about my making a joke about your post.

I tired of derailing Sangha's thread, so I walked away. Unlike you, I don't need to have the last word.

And with that, I'm finished here. But please, do carry on about how you win, and I lose, and how I should thank you.

It makes you look like the "inner 9 year old" that I channeled in the thread that you got so butt hurt about.

PS. I'm not your ****ing sister.

No. Here's why:

Three phrases: 1) "Civil War" if removing Trump happens by using the 25th, and; 2) "Banana Republic move" while he's still alive and functional, and finally; 3) "Impeachment and removal from office" is the only possible option before 2020 general election.

Trump's actions appear to be getting more erratic, but the 25th would be impossible to sell as not being an actual coupe d'etat and would end in violence in the streets.

That would be the exact result that Putin wants - so let's not give him his wish.

I just don't see there being a case for invoking the 25th without it looking to be what you stated. Sure the administration is a dumpster fire that keeps on burning, but I don't think we're there yet. My sincere hope is that things hold together enough until 2020 and then we can put all of this behind us.

I ran like a bitch? No, not hardly. I made a joke. You got butt hurt about my making a joke about your post.

I tired of derailing Sangha's thread, so I walked away. Unlike you, I don't need to have the last word.

And with that, I'm finished here. But please, do carry on about how you win, and I lose, and how I should thank you.

It makes you look like the "inner 9 year old" that I channeled in the thread that you got so butt hurt about.

PS. I'm not your ****ing sister.
Yes sister, I won alright, num num numming on that crow as we speak, are ya?

Yes, you were derailing the thread then, now you are wasting our time while getting fat on crow. Put your smarmy posts, and they all stink of such [ which, incidentally, all seem to be completely devoid of anything even tangential to actual debate] right where they should be, in the trash heap of loserdom.

I have no specific need to have the last word... but I will not let such posted stupidities...and lies as I proved you utterly and completely wrong and in the wrong, to just pass unnoticed. All such posts should be identified and called out for what they are... trash posts that waste other's time.

Okay, have it your way, bro it is then...

Back
Top Bottom