• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Twitter employees distraught over Musk buyout, too 'in shock to speak': report

American

Trump Grump Whisperer
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative

Time to pay the piper, bitches. If these employees hadn't been complete assholes, this probably wouldn't have been necessary. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

victory-macho.gif

Time to pay the piper, bitches. If these employees hadn't been complete assholes, this probably wouldn't have been necessary. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Imagine your social media operation being bought by a thin-skinned troll.
As opposed to 'just' being run and populated by mindless leftist shitheads that used said platform to sway an election?

No wonder so many of the mindless leftist shitheads are now losing their pathetic little minds.

What happened to Truth Social?

As opposed to 'just' being run and populated by mindless leftist shitheads that used said platform to sway an election?

No wonder so many of the mindless leftist shitheads are now losing their pathetic little minds.

I had not heard that Twitter swayed an election. Who owns that whacky conspiracy theory?

Im so confused as to what glorious revenge and victory you think awaits you here…

It is really bizarre that you seem to live vicariously through a con man buying a company so he might reinstate the account of another conman so he can start churning out lying turds again…

And in that context you feel a sense of glorious victory.

****ing. Weird.

It would be funny to buy faux and surprise the fauxies with a cast of actual journalists covering news. I don't know if it would be 44 billion dollars funny, but it would definitely be funny.

What happened to Truth Social?
I'm not certain, I don't follow it. I don't think there's an Android app, so no way to look inside.

Why would they care. Elon is gonna let anybody say anything.

It would be funny to buy faux and surprise the fauxies with a cast of actual journalists covering news. I don't know if it would be 44 billion dollars funny, but it would definitely be funny.
Why don't you try that with CNN; they might actually gain an audience.

Im so confused as to what glorious revenge and victory you think awaits you here…

It is really bizarre that you seem to live vicariously through a con man buying a company so he might reinstate the account of another conman so he can start churning out lying turds again…

****ing. Weird.
I said as much in another thread on the topic. The overreactions are pretty bizarre to me from both sides of the spectrum.

Why not? It was supposed to be a right wing "free speech" utopia. Why weren't you interested in it?

Problem solved!

Link didn't work for me.

Why not? It was supposed to be a right wing "free speech" utopia. Why weren't you interested in it?

Problem solved!

The elephant in the room is user engagement, and the basic truth is you need to have adversaries to drive engagement and have tweets make it as news pieces. You're simply not going to get that from echo chambers.

I said as much in another thread on the topic. The overreactions are pretty bizarre to me from both sides of the spectrum.

Seems pretty standard to me. One side upset they are losing their power to people they dont like. One side happy they are taking power from people they dont like. Its just a game for most people.

Personally Im hopeful to get back on twitter because I miss the wide variety of information that could be found there.

****ing. Weird.
well said.
These people seem to think they are victims of some vast LW conspiracy to silence them. They of course learned this through the vast RW media sphere.....

****ing. Weird.
Plus, it is typical fox new bullshit fake news and spin 'distraught'. That's what right wingers do, make up fictitious or exaggerating things. Oh, by the way, whenever there is a takeover of any company employees are going to be concerned. Who knows if the new owner would clean house and they don't have a job.

But of course, right wing Taliban trolls try to spin it as something else.

Mass walk out. Many companies are hiring right now.

Back
Top Bottom