• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Twitter employees distraught over Musk buyout, too 'in shock to speak': report

Why don't you try that with CNN; they might actually gain an audience.
Nah, faux would be funnier. I can just see the rage potatoes sitting there expecting some tuck tuck ball tanning and getting some dude I hired from CSPAN instead. "What the hell is this here shit?"

Pure comedy, lol.

😆

What's funny is if you actually go on twitter there is all kinds of crap about Hunter's laptop. It even has multiple hashtags and all.

You can also find whatever you want on YouTube. That doesn't mean YouTube promotes the videos. The algorithms of these social media sites are tweaked by the owners. The algorithms determine how many people will see your content.

Trumpism: evil is the point. Bizarre vicarious assholery is just a diversion.

I'm hoping Musk buys out Google next, and then I can predict a lot of distraught loser liberals wearing tie-dye shirts and flip flops jumping off the roofs at Google offices and committing suicide due their mass sorrows. LOL!

Is there nothing more pleasing than the plaintive wails of crying libterds?

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F6ccd320a-30d9-11e7-acb4-4131236e799a.jpg

You can also find whatever you want on YouTube. That doesn't mean YouTube promotes the videos. The algorithms of these social media sites are tweaked by the owners. The algorithms determine how many people will see your content.
and?

I'm hoping Musk buys out Google next, and then I can predict a lot of distraught loser liberals wearing tie-dye shirts and flip flops jumping off the roofs at Google offices and committing suicide due their mass sorrows. LOL!

Is there nothing more pleasing than the plaintive wails of crying libterds?

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F6ccd320a-30d9-11e7-acb4-4131236e799a.jpg
That would take a far bigger budget. Google is a $1T+ company.

Are "conservatives" fans of that wealthy guy?

The conclusion is pretty self-explanatory. Just because you can find it by doing a search on Twitter, that doesn't mean the Twitter employees aren't suppressing the information from being viewed. Do you think Twitter didn't restrict the story?

Apparently not. I'm not on Twitter, but somehow I know about it.

I don't get the idea either that a private company website can't censor whatever they want to - especially from "small" government types!

People here are bitching about twitter being leftist but could give two ****s about Fox News being to the right and not reporting about things like Jared Kushner being a ghoul.

I don't get the idea either that a private company website can't censor whatever they want to - especially from "small" government types!

They can. That doesn't mean I think they should.

People here are bitching about twitter being leftist but could give two ****s about Fox News being to the right and not reporting about things like Jared Kushner being a ghoul.

Yes, there are hypocrites on both sides. People who bitch about Fox News having an obvious bias don't give two shits about Twitter having an obvious bias.

No, I think social media outlets should strive to be as unbiased as possible. Much like this forum.
You're entitled to your opinion about that. There will never be agreement on what is "unbiased as possible."

Back
Top Bottom