• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Twitter Censors Republicans 22:1 vs Leftists

Acting blind doesn't' help you in the least.

I think we know who the blind one is here. Your party made their bed with the neo-Nazis and white supremacists. Now you're blaming the other side.

I think we know who the blind one is here. Your party made their bed with the neo-Nazis and white supremacists. Now you're blaming the other side.
No such bed was made. But seeing as accusations and lies are most of what the opposition has had for nearly this entire time now. I'm really not that surprised you'd take that exact same route.

I just thought that it was rather beneath you to do so. Yet to watch you embrace it so fervently, is just as sad as I thought it would be.

No such bed was made. But seeing as accusations and lies are most of what the opposition has had for nearly this entire time now. I'm really not that surprised you'd take that exact same route.

I just thought that it was rather beneath you to do so. Yet to watch you embrace it so fervently, is just as sad as I thought it would be.

Oh it was. Trump knows that the white supremacists are part of his base so he tries not to anger them. Denial won't help you.

Oh it was. Trump knows that the white supremacists are part of his base so he tries not to anger them. Denial won't help you.

I'm going to need a citation on that one, other then your opinion that is.

I'm honestly torn on it. On one hand, the argument that they offer a public utility and should be treated like it, is convincing. At the same time, they are businesses, so...meh....i just think it's better if people just recognize its internal bias, and create competition. I'm not sure why it's controversial to say they have a liberal bias, many tech companies(like facebook) will admit as such. For myself, i just got rid of my twitter account, but i do use a fake one just to lurk. Twitter is just an all around horrible platform i think, but so many people use it, so i have to be able to follow along what people are saying, and expose the idiot journalists.

Not to be too snarky, but exactly what 'utility' does twitter offer? Utilities provide light, power, heat, water, etc. Twitter provides what? Communication? Sure, in a technical sense. I for one don't see much 'utility' in it, and it looks like you are starting not to either.

Not to be too snarky, but exactly what 'utility' does twitter offer? Utilities provide light, power, heat, water, etc. Twitter provides what? Communication? Sure, in a technical sense. I for one don't see much 'utility' in it, and it looks like you are starting not to either.

A public platform for free speech. What was a public forum/open podium back 100 years ago, is now twitter 24/7. So it's are they really offering a product, or just repackaging a public utility? There is a good argument for either one, and I think it's one of those gray areas that society as a whole should decide, with minimal controversy. There is really no right or wrong answer there.

Hmm, I'm going to have to disagree. Why? Twitter is a open-forum that offers a service that allows people to communicate, no? How is a utility? A public utility would fall under the jurisdiction of the local, state, or federal government. I wouldn't say, "repackaging a public utility" is a accurate representation of Twitter, because the same can be said about most public forums. At the end of the day, Twitter is an independent business that doesn't have to be fair. I'm not saying it's right or wrong, but it's their own business and they don't have to be fair.

Because conservatives tend to be racist, hateful assholes

If you ever watched a Trump rally, which are huge, you will see people of all demographics. Trump supporters include people from all the demographics, including those they are accused of hating. If you watch a Trump rally and examine the demographics, that Trump supporters are supposed to hate, you will see relaxed people laughing, smiling and having fun. The mood is light and the only hate will come for the loud and angry leftist groups, that sneak in under false pretenses, to make trouble. CNN films the reaction to left the wing assault. Where does the left get the drugs that make them hallucinate?

The bottom line is this latest wave of misinformation and propaganda is from the Democrat playbook. Up to civil rights, the Democrats demonized the blacks the same way. All they are now doing is using that old playbook. They crossed out the word black, and wrote in Trump supporter. None of this is very new. They taught the Nazis how to do this to the Jews, using the same playbook.

What America Taught the Nazis in the 1930s - The Atlantic

This current need and use of the ole' boy Democrat playbook, can be traced back to the crimes of the Democrat leadership, under Obama, leading up to the 2016 election. The Obama era DNC tried to pull a Nixon style spy campaign, on then opposition candidate, Trump. Nixon was impeached for spying on the DNC, using clumsy campaign workers. The Democrats did the same thing, but took it to the next level. They used the Justice Departments and the FBI to engage in spying and a coverup. Nixon had suggested using the FBI, but he never went that far. The Democrats outdid Nixon. The problems was they wrongly assumed that Hillary would win. If this had happened they would have had the political control needed to tie up any loose ends, internally, with nobody the wiser.

Trump spoiled this evil plot by being elected, against the odds defined by all the swamp bookies. There were still some loose ends and many of these could be traced this back to the DNC leadership. This began the insurance policy; post election, which was designed to take Trump out and undermine his support, using fake news and the Mueller investigation as a credibility prop.

Trump was cleaner and more durable than was expected. Trump is now more fortified, with most key swamp insiders displaced. He also now has AG Barr in place, and Mueller about to summarize his investigation. A Trump counter offensive is about to unfold. The Democrats and fake news are very nervous and are doubling the pace of the slander and propaganda. It is getting very generic, repetitive and redundant. The people on the right should have fun with this. Keep in mind this is the final rage against the dying of the light.

Rumor has it the front end of the Russian collusion narrative is going to be investigated; 2016 and earlier. It may not initially go all the way to the sale of uranium to Russian and $145 million donation by Putin to the Clinton Foundation. This is the worse case of Russian collusion anyone has found It will be addressed, eventually.

If I was AG Barr, I would end the Mueller investigation, but retain his friend, Mueller. He will now be assigned to investigate the spying on Trump tower, the fake dossier supplied by the DNC and the Clintons, and the FBI and Justice Department cover up. I would fire the first Mueller team, who were all Hillary donors, and have him pick a new team from members of the RNC and loyal Trump supporters. The Democrat set this policy, and will be the first to complain when used against them.

This will really mess up the DNC, who plans to use a Mueller strategy to continue the attack on Trump. Attorney General Barr is by the book and he will not release anything that violates the law. The DNC and fake news know this. They plan to mischaracterize this obedience to the law, as an intentional cover up of key damming evidence against Trump. With Mueller retained by the RNC, this messes that up, since Barr can say, "key things need more investigation by Mueller", who the Democrats all say they trust.

Like the wall at the southern border, the second of the two DNC faces will start to speak out against Mueller, as now being a right wing spy who hid evidence. The left is very predictable; playbook page 17. Nancy Pelosi and Schumer may be investigated for obstruction of justice by playing into a narrative, for two years, while knowing the truth of the DNC coverup. They both are weasels, who will sing like a bird to avoid prison. This will make Obama and Hillary vulnerable. The Clintons know everyone's dirt in the DNC. This will get messy.

Keep you eye on the new ball, and don't fall for DNC playbook distractions.

When offered a bowl of fruit vs. shards of glass to eat.....most people will choose the obvious.

As a computer illiterate senior citizen, I have never visited Twitter.

If it does discriminate against conservatives, why do conservatives not leave it?

Then it would become a boring and irrelevant place for people who all have the same liberal ideas (something like MSNBC).

If that happened, Twitter would beg conservatives to return in order to add some spice to the place.

Someone resurrecting a Necro thread to remind me that Republicans are 22 times dumber than everyone else is ****ing awesome!

Because republicans do nothing but troll and act like assholes because they have no facts,.

Liberals don't have to behave that way, we have facts, logic and reasoning on our side.

Seriously right wing snowflakes, stop your whining. God damn its pathetic

I wonder where the Feminist who was banned for stating the obvious, that mutilated men are not women, would land in this?

You guys and you victimization rap, it never ends.

He is an idea. Grow a pair.

Your leader spends the weekend on Twiter screaming about his victimization so his minions think it wise to do too..

We have NEVER had such a spinless political party, philosophy ot Presiedent as we have now with Trump and the TRumpets.

Because republicans do nothing but troll and act like assholes because they have no facts,.

Liberals don't have to behave that way, we have facts, logic and reasoning on our side.

Seriously right wing snowflakes, stop your whining. God damn its pathetic

It really is.

We have never before had a party who rallied around their perceived victimization.

It's wild because they are they one who have always enjoyed privilege.

I mean, I get it. When you have a failed life its human to fault others rather than yourself.

Back
Top Bottom