• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Twitter bans over 100 accounts that pushed #IStandWithPutin

CaughtInThe

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

"Twitter has banned more than 100 accounts that pushed the pro-Russian hashtag #IStandWithPutin for participating in “coordinated inauthentic behavior,” days after the hashtag trended on Twitter amid the invasion in Ukraine."

Coordinated propaganda.

Ukrainian soldiers.

I stand with Putin, not Nazis

Azov_Battalion.jpg

hell, there are Nazi's in this country. so do you stand with Mexico?
We actually have far more Nazis in the US than are in Ukraine. There is a larger Nazi movement in Russia than Ukraine.

Ukrainian soldiers.

I stand with Putin, not Nazis
Perhaps you should return to the motherland and take that other Putin' lovin', democracy hatin' friend of yours, Donny, with you.

We actually have far more Nazis in the US than are in Ukraine. There is a larger Nazi movement in Russia than Ukraine.

Perhaps you should return to the motherland and take that other Putin' lovin', democracy hatin' friend of yours, Donny, with you.
yeah. it's all a diversion to support Putin/Russia.

hell, there are Nazi's in this country. so do you stand with Mexico?

Neo-Nazis played a key role in the 2014 Capitol Insurrection in Kyiv. The United States govt had backed a variety of organizations including them, in order to generate that Capital Insurrection street coup to throw out the legitimate democratically elected Yanuckovitch govt. These were dirty war tactics of regime change, and this is widely known around the world.

So you're right that there are pro-Nazi pro-fascist forces in America -- but you're neglecting to mention that they even occupy positions of authority. I'm talking about people like Undersecretary Victoria Nuland.

Neo-Nazis played a key role in the 2014 Capitol Insurrection in Kyiv. The United States govt had backed a variety of organizations including them, in order to generate that Capital Insurrection street coup to throw out the legitimate democratically elected Yanuckovitch govt. These were dirty war tactics of regime change, and this is widely known around the world.

So you're right that there are pro-Nazi pro-fascist forces in America -- but you're neglecting to mention that they even occupy positions of authority. I'm talking about people like Undersecretary Victoria Nuland.

You're like the best Russian propagandist here.

@sanman has plenty of competition, like Fox I’m stuck watching in Nebraska motel
They're on the side of destroying families over grass and dirt and natural resources.

We need to never forget who specific people are in real life and on the Internet. There are massive liars.

Back
Top Bottom