• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Twitter bans Maxwell trial tracker account

There sure isn’t very much information on this trial. The other recent high-profile trials had much more coverage. Was there ever a report about what was collected at Epstein’s house, the one he bought or borrowed from the Victoria Secrets guy?

This is weird, and not sure what it's about. They also banned a tracker that was following Nancy Pelosi's portfolio. This after them banning being able to put photos up and Twitter is getting even stranger and more concerning.

I don't see the problem. Everyone knows that Twitter is a web service for radical leftist extremists exclusively. Anyone who is even remotely conservative is banned from Twitter, all those who remain cannot ever be construed as being conservative. Only leftist filth have Twitter accounts, and that is by company design.

I don't see the problem. Everyone knows that Twitter is a web service for radical leftist extremists exclusively. Anyone who is even remotely conservative is banned from Twitter,
People who have never used Twitter have really built up this bullshit. Holy shit dude.

I mean goddamn. Talk about buying into the propaganda. Make an account, try it out. Write conservative things. Write "I want lower taxes" and "I hate big government" a bunch of times. See if you get banned.

People who have never used Twitter have really built up this bullshit. Holy shit dude.

I mean goddamn. Talk about buying into the propaganda. Make an account, try it out. Write conservative things. Write "I want lower taxes" and "I hate big government" a bunch of times. See if you get banned.
If I see a burning building I don't need to run in to see if it is on fire. Everyone knows Twitter is for radical hardcore leftist extremists and nobody else. They are a private company and can cater to whomever they please. They chose to cater to the anti-American fascist left croud, and that is their market.

Now if anyone who has an active Twitter account and also claims to be conservative they will be laughed at for the leftist liar that they are. There are no conservatives on Twitter, only leftist filth.

old.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/rfa3x4/pizzagate_the_totality_of_the_evidence/

So is it back up yet?

I don't see the problem. Everyone knows that Twitter is a web service for radical leftist extremists exclusively. Anyone who is even remotely conservative is banned from Twitter, all those who remain cannot ever be construed as being conservative. Only leftist filth have Twitter accounts, and that is by company design.
Bill O'Reilly is on it. Glenn Beck is on it. Tucker Carlson is on it. Jim Jordan is on it.

If I see a burning building I don't need to run in to see if it is on fire. Everyone knows Twitter is for radical hardcore leftist extremists and nobody else. They are a private company and can cater to whomever they please. They chose to cater to the anti-American fascist left croud, and that is their market.

Now if anyone who has an active Twitter account and also claims to be conservative they will be laughed at for the leftist liar that they are. There are no conservatives on Twitter, only leftist filth.
There are literally millions of conservatives on Twitter. You don't know what the **** you're talking about.

Bill O'Reilly is on it. Glenn Beck is on it. Tucker Carlson is on it. Jim Jordan is on it.
Like I said, there are no conservatives on Twitter, only leftist filth. Assuming they had accounts they would be leftist liars pretending to be conservative. Twitter is exclusively 100% leftist.

There are literally millions of conservatives on Twitter. You don't know what the **** you're talking about.
No, there are not. What Twitter consists of are millions of leftists pretending to be conservatives. No conservative would be caught dead using Twitter. It is for leftist filth exclusively.

No, there are not. What Twitter consists of are millions of leftists pretending to be conservatives. No conservative would be caught dead using Twitter. It is for leftist filth exclusively.

Sorry, this trolling is far too blatant to continue this conversation. I'm not going to engage in the pretense that you honestly believe this idiocy. If you care to keep flailing and try to tell me that people like Lauren Boebert are secretly "leftist," enjoy yourself.

Back
Top Bottom