• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Twitter bans Maxwell trial tracker account

Fishking

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
This is weird, and not sure what it's about. They also banned a tracker that was following Nancy Pelosi's portfolio. This after them banning being able to put photos up and Twitter is getting even stranger and more concerning.

I solved this problem by deleting my twitter account (y)
I haven't posted or even liked a single thing on Twitter. I only open it up to read the latest thing once in a while. Not actually participating keeps my time on it down a lot. Also, I got this story from a different source than Twitter but I cut out the middle man and just put up the picture of the Tweet.

This is weird, and not sure what it's about. They also banned a tracker that was following Nancy Pelosi's portfolio. This after them banning being able to put photos up and Twitter is getting even stranger and more concerning.

Just Twitter doing what they can to prevent people from getting information. In this case, information that is coming out about that trial.

If people still want to know what's going on at the trial, there are other sources, but the easiest source to find and access...in Twitter...is now gone.

Just Twitter doing what they can to prevent people from getting information. In this case, information that is coming out about that trial.

If people still want to know what's going on at the trial, there are other sources, but the easiest source to find and access...in Twitter...is now gone.

The "easiest" source? Wrong.

I've been getting the trial news from the NY Post, CNN, the Wall Street Journal, and the NY Times. Are they too hard for you to follow?

Big tech censoring news and information they don't like. Likely they already known that there's going to be some really embarrassing stuff for the left coming out of that trial, so best to suppress it now.

It's nothing new.
Has been going on for some time now, and is only recently become blatantly obvious, the most obvious is the censorship and suppression of the legitimate news story about Hunter's laptop.

Frankly, expect more so of the same and even more severe, going forward. Time to dump those big tech companies, and everything and anything they sell.

The "easiest" source? Wrong.

I've been getting the trial news from the NY Post, CNN, the Wall Street Journal, and the NY Times. Are they too hard for you to follow?
No...what you are getting is what those media want you to see.

That Twitter account gave EVERYTHING that has come out of the trial...every day.

Wow, first there's the international pedophile ring that reaches to the highest echelons of Hollywood and the Democratic Party and now this!

It's all beginning to make sense!

Last edited:
No...what you are getting is what those media want you to see.

That Twitter account gave EVERYTHING that has come out of the trial...every day.
"With friends like these . . . '

Twitter is free to ban who they want 🤷‍♂️

They banned photos? What?

They banned photos? What?
You can't post photos of anyone without their expressed consent now. And I'm talking about stuff that's in public, not even sneaky private photos in private settings.

You can't post photos of anyone without their expressed consent now. And I'm talking about stuff that's in public, not even sneaky private photos in private settings.
The dumbest policy they've come up with yet.

At this rate, i will be shocked if Twitter doesn't go belly up by the end of next year.

Oh, that. You just said photos and I got real confused.

Twitter seems vague on the specifics and how they plan to actually enforce it. Yet another reason I'm happy to not have an account.

Not sure how these "tracker" accounts work but I vaguely recall a lot of accounts get banned for "bot-like" behavior, if there's anything automated involved.

At this rate, i will be shocked if Twitter doesn't go belly up by the end of next year.
One could only hope.

A lot of fascists are gonna love it. Make sure photos/videos of their klan rallies and police abuse get hidden away.

Oh, that. You just said photos and I got real confused.

Twitter seems vague on the specifics and how they plan to actually enforce it. Yet another reason I'm happy to not have an account.

Not sure how these "tracker" accounts work but I vaguely recall a lot of accounts get banned for "bot-like" behavior, if there's anything automated involved.
I have an account that I've not posted or even liked anything with. Just pop on to catch new things emerging, as it tends to be ahead of the news cycle on things.

I have an account that I've not posted or even liked anything with. Just pop on to catch new things emerging, as it tends to be ahead of the news cycle on things.
Unhealthy. Those social media algorithms put people into a crazy spiral. Delete the app! Free yourself!

Only way to fix the Twitter/Facebook/etc. problem. Put them out of business by walking away.

Their stocks did take a big hit, and it looks like they are going forward with a bunch of things that will do even more damage. I certainly hope they do keep doing this type of thing and they go under and a more ideologically balanced platform takes their spot.

A lot of fascists are gonna love it. Make sure photos/videos of their klan rallies and police abuse get hidden away.
Definitely opens up that possibility as a side effect they didn't want. The policy was put in place to protect leftist radicals but it will end up protecting right-wing radicals as well.

Back
Top Bottom