• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Twitter adopts 'poison pill' to prevent Elon Musk takeover

What's so hard to get?

I dont stutter. And I dont need a hype man.

You seem to just keep posting, less and less, never addressing anything I say, just yelping, like a puppy wanting out a box but using it to try and remove me.

It isnt happening. You arent removing balls that dont need tanning from threads, son.

Go cheer for Elon Musk to make up for your lack of personal successes.

😁

This is a great day for free speech. And a small setback for those who don't want to allow dissent, or opposing positions.

I dont stutter. And I dont need a hype man.

You seem to just keep posting, less and less, never addressing anything I say, just yelping, like a puppy wanting out a box but using it to try and remove me.

It isnt happening. You arent removing balls that dont need tanning from threads, son.

Go cheer for Elon Musk to make up for your lack of personal successes.

😁
You haven't made a single point to address. Let me sum up all of your posts:

"WHAAAAAAAHHHH! ELON MUSK NAZI CUCK BOY WHITE SUPREMACISTS!!!!! WHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!" - Hatuey

Yeah...you level of posting stupidity literally has nothing to address. Make an actual point and I'll stop highlighting how ****ing dumb your posts are. I can do this all day, every day.

You haven't made a single point to address.

Elon Musk is liked by cucky little nazi boys.

There is your point.

You arent shooing away guys who dont need to tan their balls, my guy. There is no artificially created testosterone on the other side of this screen. You better come up with more than poutrage to push me out of a thread.

😁

Elon Musk is liked by cucky little nazi boys.
Yeah...like I said. You don't have a point. What you're calling a point is just you writing dumbshit that a middle schooler would write trying to be edgy.

Yeah...like I said.

Nobody cares what you've said Fishking. This isnt your house, where you get to poutrage the furniture into submission.

Look around you, the cucky nazi boys are all jumping up and down cause Elon overpaid for Twitter.

You got a problem with that? Do something.

😁

Nobody cares what you've said Fishking. This isnt your house, where you get to poutrage the furniture into submission.

Look around you, the cucky nazi boys are all jumping up and down cause Elon overpaid for Twitter.

You got a problem with that? Do something.

😁
Wow...you felt this inane gibberish was worthy of necroing a response? Lol, OK.

Back
Top Bottom