• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Twitter Admits It Hid Tweets About HBO's QAnon Docuseries

jonny5

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian

Heres and odd one. Twitter blocked a documentary maker from promoting his doc on HBO about how evil Qanon is, and how twitter didnt censor them enough, or didnt use their platform to expose them. But then the doc says twitters censorship isnt very effective anyway, so they should have more to censor free speech.

I am so looking forward to just letting the nuts from all sides demolish themselves with their own words. And itll be interesting to get some transparency into all the things twitter did the last few years.

Who uses Twitter only?

Who uses FOX only?

Or any other single source?

Heres and odd one. Twitter blocked a documentary maker from promoting his doc on HBO about how evil Qanon is, and how twitter didnt censor them enough, or didnt use their platform to expose them. But then the doc says twitters censorship isnt very effective anyway, so they should have more to censor free speech.

I am so looking forward to just letting the nuts from all sides demolish themselves with their own words. And itll be interesting to get some transparency into all the things twitter did the last few years.

I thought the right believed every private company should be able to do what it chooses to do?

I thought the right believed every private company should be able to do what it chooses to do?

That only applies to corporations that believe the same thing as conservatives. See Disney (or Twitter!) for an example of how quickly right-wing values about freedom of speech and corporate personhood fall apart they don't follow the right-wing narrative.

"They banned me because I kicked too much ass."

That's a common lie. People get banned for reasons. That's the real world.

That only applies to corporations that believe the same thing as conservatives. See Disney (or Twitter!) for an example of how quickly right-wing values about freedom of speech and corporate personhood fall apart they don't follow the right-wing narrative.
Well done!
This is exactly correct
/Respect

Read my book and watch my documentary about how I am being censored...

Back
Top Bottom