• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Twitchers flocking to see rare bird saw it killed by wind turbine

My post was in response to someone who said wind mill farms :kill a few birds". 39 million annually is more than a few and people need to know about this before they claim or think these wind farms are green benign energy, it may change a few minds. As for your so what, windows kill birds too stance, I'm sure you are just as forgiving when an occasional oil spill kills birds.:lol:
When we have an oil spill I'm more concerned about the entire ecology of the area being effected for years, maybe decades, than I am any one species.

On the other hand, I'm sure you pass off those oil spills and their bird - and many other animal - kills, not counting human and animal illness, as {Oh well - just the price we pay for cheap energy! :D} ...

... and then drive on down the road in your gas hog, spewing NOx, CO, gas fumes, and soot for all to breath, including your precious birds.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom