• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Twisted Girl Throws Puppies in River **This video contains scenes of repeated animal

Re: Twisted Girl Throws Puppies in River **This video contains scenes of repeated ani

I would be hard-pressed to not strangle that girl on the spot if I witnessed that happening.

Re: Twisted Girl Throws Puppies in River **This video contains scenes of repeated ani

pretty damn psychotic.

Why? The one videotaping it didn't do anything.
The person video taping may have encouraged the girl to do this, heck the person video taping may have even supplied the puppies or helped the girl steal them from someone. The girl may have asked the person video taping her if he or she would video tape her throwing puppies into a river and that person could have said no and she would have not done anything to the puppies

Punish the one that actually did it and that's it.

And people wonder why prisons are overcrowded.

We punish those who were an accessory to a criminal act and we punish those who directly aided criminals. How is this any different?

The person video taping may have encouraged the girl to do this, heck the person video taping may have even supplied the puppies or helped the girl steal them from someone. The girl may have asked the person video taping her if he or she would video tape her throwing puppies into a river and that person could have said no and she would have not done anything to the puppies

We punish those who were an accessory to a criminal act and we punish those who directly aided criminals. How is this any different?

I don't agree with how the system does this. It's about as ridiculous as the whole felony murder deal. Video taping it does not necessarily make one an accessory.

I don't like the fact that the government seems to simply try to punish as many people as possible for as many charges as possible.

If anything the who video taped it did a favor for the prosecution as there's now physical evidence.

pretty damn psychotic.

It is. Unfortunately, we live in a world where people will do things like this, but they will also beat, rape murder their own children as well. I wish I could say I was surprised when I read something like this... but any more... it seems to be common fodder. :(

That made me cry, I had to stop watching it. Probably going to be upset all day now. :( I think that might be one of the more disturbing things I've ever seen. And the mother ****er who videoed it needs to be strung up right alongside the ****ing psycho bitch who did it. **** both of them straight to hell.

I was heading to the spca today to check out the dogs they had and see about getting a companion for mine. Now I might end up with several. :(

I'm actually sick to my stomach now.

At least it was just puppies. It's not like she was throwing babies in the river.

At least it was just puppies. It's not like she was throwing babies in the river.

**** off, babies are annoying, smelly midgets, I'd prefer a puppy over a baby any day.

The sad fact of the matter is post-war Bosnia is full of feral dogs. While filming it and taking pleasure in something like this is abhorrent. Shooting/drowning them is not uncommon method of people trying to control the population.

http://www.awionline.org/ht/d/ContentDetails/i/2095/pid/2493

as for 4chan what do you think they could do to that girl that a war torn country hasnt?

This has to be the dumbest spam I have ever seen... lol
We should all call this clown over and over.

Remember, *67 hides your number on caller ID ...

We should all call this clown over and over.

Remember, *67 hides your number on caller ID ...

Nah call him and set up a meeting in a really bad part of SD for him to give us some estimates.

Meanwhile, shooting overpopulated deer is just a good time right? It is laughable to watch people get morally outraged because some "cute" animals were killed. Frankly, it is just the animal version of missing white girl syndrome.

Meanwhile, shooting overpopulated deer is just a good time right? It is laughable to watch people get morally outraged because some "cute" animals were killed. Frankly, it is just the animal version of missing white girl syndrome.

Unlike deer hunting, this was a waste of good food.

If you think killing for survival (food) is the same as killing something because you take perverse pleasure just in watching it die, then I really don't know what to say.

And, quite frankly, I find hunting distasteful as well. But I don't see hunters taking young fawns and tossing them in a swift current and getting pleasure out of it either. If I saw that, I would consider them as twisted ****head psychopaths as this gal is.

And, quite frankly, I find hunting distasteful as well.

i find factory farms and slaughterhouses far more distasteful than taking a weapon stalking an animal, killing it and eating it. :shrug:

i find factory farms and slaughterhouses far more distasteful than taking a weapon stalking an animal, killing it and eating it. :shrug:

I find it all distasteful. But I realize food is necessary for survival.

What I find most distasteful is hunting for sport, though. Again, that's just someone who takes pleasure in killing for the sake of killing. And I find that disgusting.

I find it all distasteful. But I realize food is necessary for survival.

What I find most distasteful is hunting for sport, though. Again, that's just someone who takes pleasure in killing for the sake of killing. And I find that disgusting.

Unless there is a need to cull the herd and there is no method of food distribution I agree.

Trophy hunting is abhorrent, about as abhorrent as a chicken farm.

That made me cry, I had to stop watching it. Probably going to be upset all day now. :( I think that might be one of the more disturbing things I've ever seen. And the mother ****er who videoed it needs to be strung up right alongside the ****ing psycho bitch who did it. **** both of them straight to hell.

I was heading to the spca today to check out the dogs they had and see about getting a companion for mine. Now I might end up with several. :(

I'm actually sick to my stomach now.

I didn't watch the video because like you, I'm sure I would've been upset. I can never watch things like that without getting physically sick...

I will never 'get' the callousness and heartless nature of some people.

I suspect the grandmother plotted this whole thing! The puppies weren't infected. This was nothing more than a horrible child exploitation plot to get her granddaughter arrested!

If anyone should be called a "thing", it's that sadistic old woman herself!

Another thing: fines aren't good enough to deter cruel acts like that. What animal abusers need is a good long stay in jail.

BTW, sorry it's been a while.

Another thing: fines aren't good enough to deter cruel acts like that. What animal abusers need is a good long stay in jail.

Jail for what?
That's crazy talk.

Back
Top Bottom