• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:371]Twenty Generals Call for Coup Against Macron Warning of ‘Civil War’ and ‘Disintegration of France at Hands of Islamists’

But....but.....but.....RELIGIOUS LEADERS. And yes, absolutely NOT the person after whom the religion was named.

And after he slaughtered all the men and boys of the Banu Quraiza he enslaved the women and children. Then he conquered the rest of the peninsula. Then he attacked the Byzantines. And the best you can do is trivialize the slaughter. That's the guy Muslims are told to emulate. Give your head a shake.

If you want to tell me what I'm getting wrong about Islam, I'll respond. Otherwise, enjoy the last word (and don't forget to through in an "I accept your surrender").

What the leaders— and rank and file— of a religion do is FAR more important than what the founder did or didn’t do. The Buddha probably didn’t ever kill anyone; does that excuse the genocide against the Rohingya Muslims carried out by Buddhists?

Gee, the Ustase were big into slavery, and mass murder....to the point where even the ****ing Nazis were appalled.

“ German officers in Croatia and Bosnia repeatedly expressed abhorrence at Ustaše mass killings of Serbs, using words like “slaughter”, “atrocities”, “butchery” and “terror”,[109] while citing hundreds of thousands of victims. Thus Major Walter Kleinenberger, officer with the 714th division, complained that Ustaše brutality “was in defiance of all laws of civilization. The Ustaše murder without exception men, women and children”.[110] German Captain Konopatzki called the Ustaše Black Legion slaughter of Serb civilians in Eastern Bosnia “a new wave of butchery of innocents”.[110] Ustaše “wholesale butchery” (Abschlachtung) of Serbs in Srem, in ISC-occupied Serbia, triggered German concerns of Serb uprisings.[110] Lieutenant Colonel von Wedel wrote that in western Bosnia Ustaše killed women and children “like cattle” in a series of “bestial executions”.[110] This is how Hitler's Plenipotentiary to Croatia, General von Horstanau, described the aftermath of slaughter committed by Jasenovac concentration camp guards in a nearby village: [111]

At Crkveni Bok, an unfortunate place, over which about five hundred 15- to 20-year-old thugs descended under the leadership of an Ustasha lieutenant colonel, people were killed everywhere, women were raped and then tortured to death, children were killed. I saw in the Sava River the corpse of a young woman with her eyes dug out and a stake driven into her sexual parts. This woman was at most twenty years old when she fell into the hands of these monsters. All around, pigs devoured unburied human beings. "Fortunate” residents were shipped in terrifying freight cars; many of these involuntary "passengers" cut their veins during transport to the camp [Jasenovac]"

The German military even took the extraordinary step of trying the Ustaše chaplain, Miroslav Filipović, for the massacre of 2,300 civilians in 3 villages around Banja Luka in February 1942, including 52 children at a school.[112]”

As we all know.....Christianity never expanded by the sword......oh wait 🙄😂

Gee, other than just about everything? Your desperation is still showing.

How is Pakistan not a democracy? The president ran on maintaining Pakistan's 6th century blasphemy laws, and the people voted for him. What am I missing?
Because it’s not a democracy, and you know it. Also, this thread isn’t about a Pakistan so take your hateful Muslim bashing elsewhere.

I don't hate Muslims as a whole. I hate Islam.
I honestly can’t stand talking to you because your hatred is so palpable. The hate you have for Islam is very pronounced in any conversation I see you trying to have. And it is really ironic because you think you’re so much better than the average Muslim simply because you’re not a Muslim, and yet you are one of the most hateful people on this message board. You know that I am very involved with the Muslim community where I live. Muslims don’t sit around and talk about non Muslims the way you talk about Muslims. You have more hate in your heart then any Muslim I personally know.

I honestly can’t stand talking to you because your hatred is so palpable. The hate you have for Islam is very pronounced in any conversation I see you trying to have.

No secret there. >>>> I...hate...Islam because it first demands hatred towards, and eventually war upon the non-Muslim world. Have you read the Qur'an? I'll bet you haven't.

And it is really ironic because you think you’re so much better than the average Muslim simply because you’re not a Muslim,

Nope. I think I'm better than any Muslim who, for example, supported executing Asia Bibi for saying, "At least my Jesus died for me. What did your Mohamed ever do for you". Have you ever addressed that? Think about the fact that she spent nearly 10 years on death row for simply saying that. And the only reason she got into an argument in the first place was because her Muslim neighbors accused her of defiling their water by taking a drink. Really. Think about it.

and yet you are one of the most hateful people on this message board. You know that I am very involved with the Muslim community where I live. Muslims don’t sit around and talk about non Muslims the way you talk about Muslims. You have more hate in your heart then any Muslim I personally know.

And there's that lie again. I don't talk about Muslims. I talk about Islam. You have yet to try to debate me about what Islam teaches for one of two reasons: 1) You don't know enough about your own religion to mount a defense, or 2) You do know about it and you're smart enough not to get involved.

The Qur'an ends (chronologically) with surah 9, and one of the last verses in it describes Islam's final direction: 9:111 - "Allah has bought from the believers their lives and their wealth because the Garden will be theirs: they shall fight in the way of Allah and shall slay and be slain".

Please tell me what is not to hate about that.

No secret there. >>>> I...hate...Islam because it first demands hatred towards, and eventually war upon the non-Muslim world. Have you read the Qur'an? I'll bet you haven't.

Nope. I think I'm better than any Muslim who, for example, supported executing Asia Bibi for saying, "At least my Jesus died for me. What did your Mohamed ever do for you". Have you ever addressed that? Think about the fact that she spent nearly 10 years on death row for simply saying that. And the only reason she got into an argument in the first place was because her Muslim neighbors accused her of defiling their water by taking a drink. Really. Think about it.

And there's that lie again. I don't talk about Muslims. I talk about Islam. You have yet to try to debate me about what Islam teaches for one of two reasons: 1) You don't know enough about your own religion to mount a defense, or 2) You do know about it and you're smart enough not to get involved.

The Qur'an ends (chronologically) with surah 9, and one of the last verses in it describes Islam's final direction: 9:111 - "Allah has bought from the believers their lives and their wealth because the Garden will be theirs: they shall fight in the way of Allah and shall slay and be slain".

Please tell me what is not to hate about that.
There is no point in arguing with your black heart. I bother nobody with my religion, and I am emotionally fulfilled, my heart is not heavy or angry. You can’t say that.

There is no point in arguing with your black heart. I bother nobody with my religion, and I am emotionally fulfilled, my heart is not heavy or angry. You can’t say that.

So, that's a no. You have not read the Qur'an. You have no idea what you're defending.

So, that's a no. You have not read the Qur'an. You have no idea what you're defending.
I have read the Quran. I have done more than read it. I have studied with scholars in the settings of halaqa.

Next you will tell me I don’t follow the Quaran.

I know you, but you don’t know me or my faith.

I have not read the holy books of any religion other than the Bible, but I know that The Sermon on the Mount teaches Christians not to hate.

I have read the Quran. I have done more than read it. I have studied with scholars in the settings of halaqa.

Next you will tell me I don’t follow the Quaran.

I know you, but you don’t know me or my faith.

Ok, I believe you have read it.

In that case you must agree with your god that "the worst of beasts in the sight of Allah are those who reject Him (8:55)".

Please tell me how that is not hate speech by every definition of the word.

Ok, I believe you have read it.

In that case you must agree with your god that "the worst of beasts in the sight of Allah are those who reject Him (8:55)".

Please tell me how that is not hate speech by every definition of the word.
This conversation is a waste of time. The Bible also says the same. Again, take your hate to the appropriate thread.

This conversation is a waste of time. The Bible also says the same.

Whataboutism doesn't diminish the hatred and calls-to-arms in the Qur'an.

Again, take your hate to the appropriate thread.

Perhaps you didn't notice the word "Islamists" in the thread title.

And I know that the Qur'an teaches Muslims to hate.

Gee, and I “know” atheists will gleefully commit genocide to try and stamp the “opiate of the masses” if they get even a second’s chance.

This conversation is a waste of time. The Bible also says the same. Again, take your hate to the appropriate thread.
Do we have an appropriate thread for hate? Maybe in the Basement ;) I will avoid it if I can. :)

Do we have an appropriate thread for hate? Maybe in the Basement ;) I will avoid it if I can. :)

I can't help what the Qur'an says, but I can report what it says.

As I showed in post #180, verse 9:111 says, "Allah has bought from the believers their lives and their wealth because the Garden will be theirs: they shall fight in the way of Allah and shall slay and be slain".

Can you really not see how that explains today's terrorists? What part of "they shall slay" does not give you pause? Denial is a dangerous thing.

Whataboutism doesn't diminish the hatred and calls-to-arms in the Qur'an.

Perhaps you didn't notice the word "Islamists" in the thread title.
The thread title isn’t about me. Again, you have more hate living in your heart than me.

They’re basically saying “If you treat Muslims like human beings, then France will fall apart!”

It’s Islamophobia and xenophobia of the highest degree.

The French have no mystique of the "Melting Pot" that is/was the US ideal. The French are a monolithic culture, so telling a French person that they are "xenophobic"would likely garner the response "But of course."

That being said, there has been a build up of Muslim population in France because the French have tried the multi-cultural path, and the behavior of a sizeable segment of the Muslim migrants have taught the French to return to their xenophobic roots. France's first exposure to the Islamic Religion was an invading force in the 8th century, and the French can carry a grudge with the best of them.

The French have no mystique of the "Melting Pot" that is/was the US ideal. The French are a monolithic culture, so telling a French person that they are "xenophobic"would likely garner the response "But of course."

That being said, there has been a build up of Muslim population in France because the French have tried the multi-cultural path, and the behavior of a sizeable segment of the Muslim migrants have taught the French to return to their xenophobic roots. France's first exposure to the Islamic Religion was an invading force in the 8th century, and the French can carry a grudge with the best of them.

I would have to think about this long and hard. (Kudos to you for posting something which makes me want to think.) The French language is sacrosanct within France (although, as we all know there are a multitude of variants on Parisian French throughout the world). I am not so sure that French culture is "monolithic", however. One must remember that France was a major colonial power, along with England, as Spanish and Portuguese influence waned in the New World. Not only did France influence its colonies, but its colonies influenced France. I think that the French colonies had a great influence on French culture.

The thread title isn’t about me. Again, you have more hate living in your heart than me.

Am I quoting the Qur'an wrong?

Have I told even one lie about it?

Did a Muslim nation condemn Asia Bibi to death or not?

Does verse 9:111 (and others) not say that admittance to heaven is based on a Muslims willingness to shed blood?

Please, just tell me ONE thing I got wrong.

I would have to think about this long and hard. (Kudos to you for posting something which makes me want to think.) The French language is sacrosanct within France (although, as we all know there are a multitude of variants on Parisian French throughout the world). I am not so sure that French culture is "monolithic", however. One must remember that France was a major colonial power, along with England, as Spanish and Portuguese influence waned in the New World. Not only did France influence its colonies, but its colonies influenced France. I think that the French colonies had a great influence on French culture.

France is as monolithic as most cultures in Europe. They make no bones about the fact that if you want to live in their country that you will observe their ways and customs. An influx of Americans demanding American Culture zones would be no less frowned on than Muslim Cultural zones. The whole concept behind the pejorative "Ugly American" is describing Americans who go abroad and do precisely what Muslim communities do in Europe.

We in America have a more laid back view of immigrant populations, and only expect partial assimilation over time, not really expecting integration until, at minimum, second generation.. the same can't really be said for most European countries... at least until they attempted to accommodate Islamic populations, for whom religion, culture and politics are inseparable. For France -- and Germany, and Spain, and Sweden and... - there is no other way.

But then, the conflict in France makes sense in context. American Exceptionalism rests in the fact that we are not an old culture, and we tend to build our culture from old cultures in a "melting pot". In Europe, and in this case France, the history, culture and predominant religion dates back further than Islam, so don't expect them to cast it away to accommodate the newcomers.

Am I quoting the Qur'an wrong?

Have I told even one lie about it?

Did a Muslim nation condemn Asia Bibi to death or not?

Does verse 9:111 (and others) not say that admittance to heaven is based on a Muslims willingness to shed blood?

Please, just tell me ONE thing I got wrong.
You think a Muslim has to murder to go heaven? You think that’s what Islam teaches? That’s a lie.

You think a Muslim has to murder to go heaven? You think that’s what Islam teaches? That’s a lie.

What else does this mean? "Allah has bought from the believers their lives and their wealth because the Garden will be theirs: they shall fight in the way of Allah and shall slay and be slain".

This verse LITERALLY says Muslims have to fight to get to heaven. How can you possibly deny that?????????????

America is an inherently Christian nation.

Islam is a foreign ideology. False equivelance dismissed
Do you believe those Christians bombing abortion clinics embody American values more than most American Muslims do?

Do you believe those Christians bombing abortion clinics embody American values more than most American Muslims do?
At whom was this directed?
I don't know where the quotation from EMNofSeattle came from. If certainly doesn't fit into the context of the discussion we are having now.
And I don't know (as I said) who is supposed to be answerable for people who bomb abortion clinics.
I'm lost.

Back
Top Bottom