• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

'Tweets' aren't loading

Antiwar

Green Party progressive
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I don't know if it coincides with the recent update, but whatever is posted below the text part of the #1 comment isn't showing. I'm not a Tweeter nor a Facebooker, and I'm not signed into Google.

It's not a big deal for me.

When I double-checked, I saw a "loading Tweet" message momentarily, but it didn't load.

It loaded fine for me.

Screenshot_20211229-183750_Chrome.jpg

I'm having the same issue with the Twitter links not loading using the MS Edge browser. It started after the most recent site update. I cleared the cookies and they still don't load.

I checked Chrome, the Twitter links load.

Tweets aren't loading in the Brave browser either.

This is a browser issue, not an xF issue. I would suggest making sure your browser of choice is updated to the latest version.

Brave checks your browser version for updates every day.

Brave checks your browser version for updates every day.
This could be a Twitter coding issue then, depending on the browser being used. If this were an xF problem, and it very well may be, they would patch this with a quickness. This isn't something that we can alter on our end.

Back
Top Bottom