• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tweet of the day, Maxine Waters

no one cares what Trump has to say anymore either.

well, except his political girlfriends.

Other than the millions of people who just tuned in to hear when their checks were coming. Trumps getting it done bossman style. You won't realize this until November though. God...how much fun is it gonna be in here then. :)

Baloney. There's not a damn thing more that Obama could do that Trump hasn't done. He also never would have put a travel ban in place 12 days after the first case. We all know that. This narrative that Trump has made anything about this worse than it would have been, is simply BS. Now, China? Yea, they bear a huge responsibility.

I provide facts, you spit up talking points...

That's how Grifty's can be the Zero Accountability Administration.

Other than the millions of people who just tuned in to hear when their checks were coming. Trumps getting it done bossman style. You won't realize this until November though. God...how much fun is it gonna be in here then. :)

You mean the spending?

What's "bossman" about that?

He plastered his name on your postcard last week, and his first instruction?

"Call your governor. I'm not responsible."

You mean the spending?

What's "bossman" about that?

He plastered his name on your postcard last week, and his first instruction?

"Call your governor. I'm not responsible."

Saving the economy and businesses from failing. Is there anything elae I can help you understand?

how many times has President Trump turned to Papa Federal Government and Papa Daddy Trump to bail his sorry ass out?

I provide facts, you spit up talking points...

That's how Grifty's can be the Zero Accountability Administration.

No, you provided a demonstration of somebody running cover for Obama when he was no more ready for any pandemic than Trump was.

675e7c6e1c62ac93aed838196cfb24f9.jpg quote-i-have-to-march-because-my-mother-could-not-have-an-abortion-maxine-waters-68-72-34.jpg

“ If you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd,” she said. “And you push back on them. And you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere. We’re saying, ‘No peace, no sleep! ”

“ Congresswoman Maxine Waters, an extraordinarily low IQ person,”

~ Donald J Trump

Last edited:
No, you provided a demonstration of somebody running cover for Obama when he was no more ready for any pandemic than Trump was.

~ After over 900 deaths from Swine Flu President Barrack Hussain Obama declared a National Emergency - and said this :
" Sneeze in your sleeve , not in your hands."

Barack_Obama_laughs_with_his_staff_on_Air_Force_One.sized-770x415xc.jpg

how many times has President Trump turned to Papa Federal Government and Papa Daddy Trump to bail his sorry ass out?
So you prefer the economy fail when the china virus rampages around the globe. I haven't seen you blame china yet even though they are atvfault, why is it you blame Trump for the China virus?

So you prefer the economy fail when the china virus rampages around the globe. I haven't seen you blame china yet even though they are atvfault, why is it you blame Trump for the China virus?

actually, what i was asking was...

Trumps not bailing himself out. He's literally saving the nation from complete economic collapse. If any Americans don't agree they are completely free to return the money back to the government if they don't need it.

~ That's why the U.S. has bankruptcy legislation. Unlike China where the government owns everything . No more debtors' prison either . 💰

~ That's why the U.S. has bankruptcy legislation. Unlike China where the government owns everything . No more debtors' prison either . ��

oh, it's definitely to bail out people like President Trump.

Obvious, but needs to be said. When we put a reality tv con man in office, who removed competent people to replace them with toadies who will just praise him, who knew it might matter in a crisis?

Indeed, whenever Trump says anything it's already obvious, like he was the last to know.

Like schoolyard bully who just learned there's a test today.

A man-child.

Yea, too bad that China covered up the virus for a month, locked up doctors trying to warn the public and kept sending workers and tourists abroad to spread the infection. But TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Intelligence community warned Trump, but he takes the word of a tyrant over the dreaded "deep state." Sadly, Americans have to pay for that, with their lives.

The country isn't crashing down. That's your mind. I see you've run from my question as well. Funny, you guys were quick to blame Bush for 911 after Clinton passed up opportunities to kill Bin laden and did virtually nothing to al-qaeda for 8 years. Now, you're repeating the process by blaming Trump for shortages Obama didn't fix, either.

Blaming Trump for shortages Obama didn't fix?

:screwy

$2T bailout, 30% unemployment; tens of thousands about to die....what does it take to wake people up?

Oh, it's just a big nothing burger, dontchaknow.

The Intelligence community warned Trump, but he takes the word of a tyrant over the dreaded "deep state." Sadly, Americans have to pay for that, with their lives.

Baloney. China covered up the virus for about 50 days which were 50 days for it to spread in China and for their travelers to spread it around the globe. The only people with blood on their hands are the Chinese Communist party.

Blaming Trump for shortages Obama didn't fix?

:screwy

The left blames Trump for the exact same shortages that existed during Obama's 8 years. Why didn't he address any of it if it was so vital? Why didn't Cuomo heed his own state health department report in 2015 that said he could need up to 15,000 ventilators in the case of a pandemic while he only had 2,000? Cuomo decided not to buy any ventilators and instructed his people to figure out how to ration them. Then he has the temerity to blame Trump for his ineptitude.

The left blames Trump for the exact same shortages that existed during Obama's 8 years. Why didn't he address any of it if it was so vital? Why didn't Cuomo heed his own state health department report in 2015 that said he could need up to 15,000 ventilators in the case of a pandemic while he only had 2,000? Cuomo decided not to buy any ventilators and instructed his people to figure out how to ration them. Then he has the temerity to blame Trump for his ineptitude.

That's nice, but what you wrote earlier is like blaming your wife for not filling the gas tank when you were too lazy to check the gauge. No, it's your own damn fault the truck ran out of gas.

That's nice, but what you wrote earlier is like blaming your wife for not filling the gas tank when you were too lazy to check the gauge. No, it's your own damn fault the truck ran out of gas.

That wasn't the point I was making. The point was that nobody who is whining about Trump now said a peep about Obama nor would they have said a peep even if covid-19 showed up in 2010 instead of 2019. Obama oversaw 50 million infections and 12,000 deaths with H1N1. Nobody blamed him for it on either side. But Trump gets blamed if one of these whiners has a boil on his ass.

That wasn't the point I was making. The point was that nobody who is whining about Trump now said a peep about Obama nor would they have said a peep even if covid-19 showed up in 2010 instead of 2019. Obama oversaw 50 million infections and 12,000 deaths with H1N1. Nobody blamed him for it on either side. But Trump gets blamed if one of these whiners has a boil on his ass.

Trump spent 6 years lying to world about Obama's citizenship. Were you on that bandwagon?

Trump is the biggest ***** ass whiner the world has ever witnessed. Pardon me if I don't give a **** about his fragile ego.

Trump spent 6 years lying to world about Obama's citizenship. Were you on that bandwagon?

Trump is the biggest ***** ass whiner the world has ever witnessed. Pardon me if I don't give a **** about his fragile ego.

I see you've totally avoided the topic to rail about Trump. An equivalent to the way Trump has been treated would have been for Republicans to convene impeachment hearings because they said Obama wasn't born in America. Well, you could say, they don't have any evidence! Exactly, just like there was no evidence that Trump colluded in any way with Russia.

Trump has failed at nothing. He's done vastly more than any Democrat would have. BTW, why did Obama leave such shortages in critical equipment behind? If we really need a scapegoat, he would seem to fit the bill. Your psychotic need to rag on Trump while ignoring China, who gave the world the virus, is also duly noted.

Trump has had three years to make things right. Why hasn't he?

Back
Top Bottom