• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tweet of the day, Maxine Waters

I don't support racists in general, just Maxine because she triggers you.

so you do support racists thanks for admitting it have a nice day.

She is a bit of a drama queen at times. Maxine hit this one on the head.

Nobody cares what that dumb bitch has to say.

And if you haven't noticed most folks who respond to you don't particularly care what you say. I'm pretty sure you are in the top ten of most folks crazy responses list.

Obvious, but needs to be said. When we put a reality tv con man in office, who removed competent people to replace them with toadies who will just praise him, who knew it might matter in a crisis?

I missed Waters strategy. What was it?

And if you haven't noticed most folks who respond to you don't particularly care what you say. I'm pretty sure you are in the top ten of most folks crazy responses list.

Oh that one. He was on ignore after my first conversation with him. Enough said!!

This is why I limit my exposure here.

May I suggest 1-800-Maxinetriggersme.

you should be more worried about why you support racists such as her.

IDK, Trump had the creepy "My Pillow" guy praying for us in one of his Health Team updates, lol.

you should be more worried about why you support racists such as her.

I only support her ability to trigger you. Everything else you bring up is in your mind. How does it all fit?

Her other three tweets were just as honest. Every single statement she made is true. Try proving me wrong, trump enabler.

We have two dangerous viruses, covid-19 and trump’s brain. Keep enabling his incompetence and incoherence at such a dangerous time.

It never ceases to amaze me how people jump to "trump enabler", "trump supporter" when a poster disagrees with them. Sorry to disappoint you but I am not a Trump supporter.

I just happen to disagree with Max Waters. As far as the 2T dollars that some want to blame Trump. It was Congress who drafted the Bill. That is Congress job.

I only support her ability to trigger you. Everything else you bring up is in your mind. How does it all fit?

you the one defending a racist you tell me. why do you support racism and racist people such as her?
There is nothing i am bringing up in my own mind.

You tell me. You are supposed to be against racism yet here you are supporting it.
so why is that you tell me.

It never ceases to amaze me how people jump to "trump enabler", "trump supporter" when a poster disagrees with them. Sorry to disappoint you but I am not a Trump supporter.

I just happen to disagree with Max Waters. As far as the 2T dollars that some want to blame Trump. It was Congress who drafted the Bill. That is Congress job.

never let facts get in the way of a good rant.
that is all they have.

Have you seen trump’s tax returns yet, you know the ones he’s promised? How many different legitimate court battles is he currently involved in, such as emoluments that his supporters enable?

Vlad and Xi are bombarding the world with their BFF don re C-19. Kim jong un is blasting off rockets again. Meanwhile, trump enablers continue to remain silent regarding such dangerous blunders as Helsinki and the Kurds.

Both side-sing wishy-washy false equivocating trump enablers are far worse than trump cultists.

- No I have not seen his tax return. When a President or any elected official released their tax return did you get a copy and study it?

- If you are labeling me a trump supporter you are wrong.

no one cares what Trump has to say anymore either.

well, except his political girlfriends.

You forgot the dingalings of the left, who appear to hang on his every word, as reported by their MSM.

you the one defending a racist you tell me. why do you support racism and racist people such as her?
There is nothing i am bringing up in my own mind.

You tell me. You are supposed to be against racism yet here you are supporting it.
so why is that you tell me.

I haven't defended Maxine Waters beyond her ability to trigger you. If I've defended her, show me where or go away.

You say that as if I give a ****.

Obvious, but needs to be said. When we put a reality tv con man in office, who removed competent people to replace them with toadies who will just praise him, who knew it might matter in a crisis?
Maxine Waters is calling Trump ignorant and evil? Surely she does not see herself as wise and good.

You forgot the dingalings of the left, who appear to hang on his every word, as reported by their MSM.

it is weird that the media reports what the leader of the free world says.

IDK, Trump had the creepy "My Pillow" guy praying for us in one of his Health Team updates, lol.

That "creepy" my pillow guy has his people making face masks, which means he has contributed more to fight this crisis then Mad Maxine and you.

Back
Top Bottom