• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tweet might be damning new evidence Rep. Omar married her brother

Whoops!!!

The Goebbels Media has given her pass after pass... as she fails to answer simple questions about her marriage.
###

Or as another site stated in their headline:
[h=2]HUGE DEVELOPMENT: New Evidence Emerges That Rep. Ilhan Omar Married Her Brother and is Using a Fake Name[/h]HUGE DEVELOPMENT: New Evidence Emerges That Rep. Ilhan Omar Married Her Brother and is Using a Fake Name

67263974-tweet-might-damning-new-evidence-rep-omar-married-her-brother-0439ecfa-f830-4587-a57b-7347d6829546-jpg

Sorry, but that's not what it means. She is not saying, "Happy Father's Day to my father (aabo), Nur Said". Rather, "Aabo Nur Said" is the full name of the person she is saying happy birthday to. Arab's frequently change their name once they become a parent. Aabo Nur Said means "father of Nur Said". See the difference? I offer this clarification without knowing who "Aabo Nur Said" is, but I hope it helps.

Sorry, but that's not what it means. She is not saying, "Happy Father's Day to my father (aabo), Nur Said". Rather, "Aabo Nur Said" is the full name of the person she is saying happy birthday to. Arab's frequently change their name once they become a parent. Aabo Nur Said means "father of Nur Said". See the difference? I offer this clarification without knowing how "Aabo Nur Said" is, but I hope it helps.

Thank you. Even if she had said "my father", that can have many implications, one of honor, one of friendship...
These conspiracy stories make those who buy into them seem a bit too gullible. Why not stay with facts and discuss actual issues? I care not if it is about Trump, Omar, AOC...we mustn't make things up for some sort of validation.

...because nobody would ever wish Happy Father's Day to their father-in-law? Lol.

Their is a word for father in law (soddog) but using the phrase (aabo) means literally someones real biological father

Whoops!!!

The Goebbels Media has given her pass after pass... as she fails to answer simple questions about her marriage.
###

Or as another site stated in their headline:
[h=2]HUGE DEVELOPMENT: New Evidence Emerges That Rep. Ilhan Omar Married Her Brother and is Using a Fake Name[/h]HUGE DEVELOPMENT: New Evidence Emerges That Rep. Ilhan Omar Married Her Brother and is Using a Fake Name

67263974-tweet-might-damning-new-evidence-rep-omar-married-her-brother-0439ecfa-f830-4587-a57b-7347d6829546-jpg
Maybe im missing something but i dont see how this proves she is married to her brother?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Lets not kid ourselves, it is not just the right looking ridiculous and gullible.

Let Gateway Pundit publish a retraction, then you can talk.

Oh, so if Omar is called out in this fashion it is nonsense and CT but not if it is Trump.

We have a vague tweet and unsubstantiated CT rumors from RW wacko web sites vs actual words clearly spoken by Trump himself.

Let Gateway Pundit publish a retraction, then you can talk.

If it was "news", of course. If it was an opinion, they are entitled.

Oh come on now. The left have been crying Russian collusion for 3 years now and were hoping the Mueller report would find some. No collusion.

Trump tweeted "no collusion" multiple times every day. He was the one obsessed.

And yet many on your side claim that Trump has the hots for Ivanka.

Because his own words have said it:

“Don’t you think my daughter’s hot? She’s hot, right?” - Donald Trump

From the howard stern show:

Stern: “By the way, your daughter…”

Trump: “ - she’s beautiful"

Stern: “Can I say this? A piece of ass.”

Trump: “Yeah.”

Sorry but there is more evidence supporting Trump having the hots for his daughter than there is the right-wing nutjobs conspiracy theory that Omar married her brother.

Oh come now. We're talking about birther, Pizzagate types. No matter how much evidence is produced, they will only believe what supports their preconceived conclusions.

Actually what is so suspicious is that Omar has never offered ANY evidence to refute the rumors. She only has deleted evidence that supports the rumors. Getting harder to believe anything other than the fact that she lives under a false name and committed marriage, immigration and tax fraud.

Actually what is so suspicious is that Omar has never offered ANY evidence to refute the rumors. She only has deleted evidence that supports the rumors. Getting harder to believe anything other than the fact that she lives under a false name and committed marriage, immigration and tax fraud.

The tweet is from years ago. What is your evidence that it was deleted in response to rumors? When was it deleted, before or after the "rumors"? What sort of people paw through years of twitter postings looking for something to spin into scandal?

The tweet is from years ago. What is your evidence that it was deleted in response to rumors? When was it deleted, before or after the "rumors"? What sort of people paw through years of twitter postings looking for something to spin into scandal?

I didn't claim it was.

That's a bit of bigoted nastiness I really didn't expect from you. Naive of me I guess.

Just saying they can't complain about soap and toothbrushes if they never had them in the first place. Then they complain about the medical care they receive while they didn't have any medical care at all where they were.

Trump tweeted "no collusion" multiple times every day. He was the one obsessed.

The left have been obsessed with the whole nonsense since Nov 2016. But, I'm glad to see you finally acknowledging that there was no collusion. Trump was right. Again.

Because his own words have said it:

Sorry but there is more evidence supporting Trump having the hots for his daughter than there is the right-wing nutjobs conspiracy theory that Omar married her brother.

LOL. That in no way shows that Trump as the hots for his own daughter.

LOL. That in no way shows that Trump as the hots for his own daughter.

Right because every father goes around saying their daughter is "hot" and agreeing that their daughter is a "piece of ass". :roll:

See you Trump supporters like putting your head in the sand and ignoring reality. The reality is no father refers to their daughter in this way UNLESS they have the hots for them. Also Trump has said he would DATE his daughter if not her father. Sorry but you are flat out WRONG.

Just saying they can't complain about soap and toothbrushes if they never had them in the first place. Then they complain about the medical care they receive while they didn't have any medical care at all where they were.

That's pure speculation on your part. Basic sanitary conditions should be required for any incarceration. Otherwise you get sickness and death.

The left have been obsessed with the whole nonsense since Nov 2016. But, I'm glad to see you finally acknowledging that there was no collusion. Trump was right. Again.

I don't, actually. I simply said that Mueller did not address the collusion issue. Please read more carefully.

Back
Top Bottom