• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tweet might be damning new evidence Rep. Omar married her brother

Let's just say that it's far, far more eclectic than yours. ;)

Yeah, more eclectic bull****.

Your sources had you believing that Elizabeth Warren committed plagiarism. Maybe you should get different sources.

Perhaps you're unaware that Power Line contributed greatly to the exposing of "Memogate." And perhaps you're unfamiliar with these attorney bloggers:

You might enjoy Scott Johnson's current essay: Secret history of the exclamation point | Power Line

About Us | Power Line
So when exactly are they going to explain why she would marry her brother in the first place since he would have been eligible for citizenship simply for being her brother?

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

So when exactly are they going to explain why she would marry her brother in the first place since he would have been eligible for citizenship simply for being her brother?

They're not. Conspiracy theorists don't work that way.

So, you are taking me to woodshed on English 101?

No, I wasn't. That never occurred to me; my point was to offer an example of how various Scott Johnson's interests are. I thought you'd enjoy the brief piece. I had no agenda.

Memogate is almost 10 years in the past; do you dispute the Wikipedia description of Powerline?

Memogate was a 2004 issue. And yes, I vigorously dispute the highly colored first several paragraphs of the Wiki entry, beginning with its opening line, which provides a clue: "Power Line is an arch-conservative, and what many consider an avowedly white supremacist American conservative political blog...."

I’d never heard of Powerline until NB brought it up. I never researched it until you brought it up....

Power Line - Wikipedia

Powerline has become a reliable mouthpiece for both the Republican Party and various racist, misogynist and white supremacist Republicans. Its authors regularly target Democrats, women of color, college students and professors, environmentalists while offering full-throated encomia to Donald Trump, law enforcement that have committed criminal acts, and Rush Limbaugh.

- from the link!

No its not. The entire page contains no such passage.

Memogate was a 2004 issue. And yes, I vigorously dispute the highly colored first several paragraphs of the Wiki entry, beginning with its opening line, which provides a clue: "Power Line is an arch-conservative, and what many consider an avowedly white supremacist American conservative political blog...."

I think the other poster made that part up. Wont find it on the Wikipedia page he claims it comes from.

Omar isnt her real name and is instead the family name she used to fraudulently enter the US.

No its not. The entire page contains no such passage.
What’s the green stripe at the bottom of the page say?

You must not know how Wikipedia works!

“Analysis / Bias

In review, Power Line often vigorously criticizes Democrats and liberals for dishonesty, lack of morals, bad judgment and disloyalty to the United States. Headlines and articles often contain strongly loaded language that favors the right such as this: THE DEMS’ APOCALYPSE PRIMARY and END OF THE MUELLER AFFAIR. Both of these stories are properly sourced. When it comes to science, Power Line takes a denialists view on climate change, with article such as this: CLIMATE CHANGE ALARMISM IS FOUNDED ON DISHONESTY. This article is sourced to the No Trick Zone, which is an climate science denial website. On the side bar of the website, Power Line lists their favorite sources, which consists of all right leaning sources and several we have rated as questionable such as the American Thinker and Michelle Malkin. In general, all stories favor the right and denigrate the left.

“Overall, we rate Power Line strongly right biased based on story selection that always favors the right. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to the use of poor sources that have failed numerous fact checks, as well as rejecting the consensus of science when it comes to climate change. (D. Van Zandt 10/30/2016) Updated (3/23/2019)”

Power Line - Media Bias/Fact Check

I don’t think this page can be edited anonymously.

Omar isnt her real name and is instead the family name she used to fraudulently enter the US.
Prove it. You have no evidence of this accusation.

Whoops!!!

The Goebbels Media has given her pass after pass... as she fails to answer simple questions about her marriage.
###

Or as another site stated in their headline:
[h=2]HUGE DEVELOPMENT: New Evidence Emerges That Rep. Ilhan Omar Married Her Brother and is Using a Fake Name[/h]HUGE DEVELOPMENT: New Evidence Emerges That Rep. Ilhan Omar Married Her Brother and is Using a Fake Name

67263974-tweet-might-damning-new-evidence-rep-omar-married-her-brother-0439ecfa-f830-4587-a57b-7347d6829546-jpg
Doesn't incent require stoning under Islam?

:lamo

Good thing we let stupidity slide.......

Misspellings do not reveal stupidity, but hey... I’m obviously telling this to the wrong person.

Misspellings do not reveal stupidity, but hey... I’m obviously telling this to the wrong person.

The content of that post, on the other hand, did reveal a staggering degree of ignorance.

Last edited:
The content of that post, on the other hand, did reveal a staggering degree of ignorance.

Hey, for someone that supports Sharia Law, I think she should be accommodated. But in reality she needs to just STFU most if not all the time. She's so ****ing radical and ridiculous, it's obvious she doesn't hold to our Constitution as her own.

Hey, for someone that supports Sharia Law, I think she should be accommodated. But in reality she needs to just STFU most if not all the time. She's so ****ing radical and ridiculous, it's obvious she doesn't hold to our Constitution as her own.

It's adorable that the guy who believes the literal conspiracy theory claims any of this ****. Did she also kill JFK and fake the moon landing, buddy?

Back
Top Bottom