• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tweet might be damning new evidence Rep. Omar married her brother

Their is a word for father in law (soddog) but using the phrase (aabo) means literally someones real biological father

I have sent Mother's Day cards to my best friend's Mom.

Omar has been under investigation in her state of residence, Minnesota, that started with a series of articles published by the Minneapolis Star Tribune. Their investigative journalists discovered that Omar after divorcing her first husband filed tax returns with him while records showed she was married to another. If the reporting is accurate then you can be sure the IRS and the FBI are investigating it. If you are interested in reading the series of articles you can search for them at StarTribune.com: News, weather, sports from Minneapolis, St. Paul and Minnesota

In June of this year, Minnesota state investigated her use of campaign funds for personal expenses related to her divorce, plus other spending for out-of-state travel. She has been ordered to pay about $4,000 in reimbursements & fines, plus file amended disclosures.
Ilhan Omar facing fines, serious tax troubles for multiple campaign violations, and 'likely' much more

The bombshell a couple of weeks ago over the nasty Mynett divorce revealed Tim Mynett confessed to his wife that he was having an affair with Omar and was in love with her. Mynett's company works on Omar's campaign where he was paid 250,000 for his services.

Ilhan Omar Accused Of Having Affair With Married Man, Funneled Campaign Money To Him, Report Says | Daily Wire

Shortly after that story, it was reported that Omar was divorcing her husband and moved into a posh penthouse in Minneapolis

Ilhan Omar Reportedly Divorcing Husband, Moves Into Luxury Penthouse - The Minnesota Sun

All this talk about her marrying her brother to skirt immigration laws has been brewing for about a year. If there is any truth to the story it will be found out and most likely reported in the local papers in Minneapolis before it goes national. Until then it is just a rumor.

That's pure speculation on your part. Basic sanitary conditions should be required for any incarceration. Otherwise you get sickness and death.

There is a solution - don't come here illegally in the first place.

I don't, actually. I simply said that Mueller did not address the collusion issue. Please read more carefully.

Mueller didn't address the collusion issue? And he punted on obstruction of justice. What exactly did Mueller do for two years, watch Love Boat reruns?

Mueller didn't address the collusion issue? And he punted on obstruction of justice. What exactly did Mueller do for two years, watch Love Boat reruns?

He presented the facts and Barr ignored and covered them up and lied about them.

Trump tweeted "no collusion" multiple times every day. He was the one obsessed.

Tweeting no collusion in response to repeated claims that there is collusion, when in fact there is no collusion, doesn't evidence an obsession. While repeatedly claiming there is collusion, when in fact there is no collusion, does evidence such an obsession. A grasp on reality in response to those who are completely detached from that reality is appropriate.

He presented the facts and Barr ignored and covered them up and lied about them.

Actually Barr released the report including all the facts. No coverup involved.

All this talk about her marrying her brother to skirt immigration laws has been brewing for about a year. If there is any truth to the story it will be found out and most likely reported in the local papers in Minneapolis before it goes national. Until then it is just a rumor.

The Minneapolis media has gone to great lengths to avoid the topic while praising Omar. And she was born in Somalia. There are likely no records to even prove who she is.

Tweeting no collusion in response to repeated claims that there is collusion, when in fact there is no collusion, doesn't evidence an obsession. While repeatedly claiming there is collusion, when in fact there is no collusion, does evidence such an obsession. A grasp on reality in response to those who are completely detached from that reality is appropriate.

Repeated claims of collusion? Document please. There were repeated claims that the Russians interfered. Mueller said they did interfere and that there was contact between the Russians. He just didn't say that their was a conspiracy or collusion. Document that anyone said that there was collusion as opposed to saying that there might be collusion, or conspiracy.

The Minneapolis media has gone to great lengths to avoid the topic while praising Omar. And she was born in Somalia. There are likely no records to even prove who she is.

Sorry that just isn't true when it comes to Omar. In the part of my post that you cut I gave links to papers in the area. The Star Tribune has run a series of stories on Omar that disclosed possible tax fraud. They also investigated claims of Omar possibly being married to her brother. Their investigation did not repudiate the claim concluding the allegations were false. I suggest you run a seach for the paper at the link provided and read it for yourself.

Last edited:
If it was "news", of course. If it was an opinion, they are entitled.

"Entitled." Perhaps, you meant "privileged."

Lying and slander isn't a protected right....unless of course, you're a right winger.

...because nobody would ever wish Happy Father's Day to their father-in-law? Lol.

She didn't say "father-in-law" in the tweet; she said "father."

Mueller did not have enough evidence to come to a conclusion, just as Comey said that even though Hillary did things wrong, no reasonable prosecutor would prosecute. It's all a matter of interpretation and of course the left wants to get rid of Trump so they interpret things their way.

Mueller did not have enough evidence to come to a conclusion, just as Comey said that even though Hillary did things wrong, no reasonable prosecutor would prosecute. It's all a matter of interpretation and of course the left wants to get rid of Trump so they interpret things their way.

Plenty of evidence. It wasn't enough for his defense attorney, but nothing ever is.

Plenty of evidence. It wasn't enough for his defense attorney, but nothing ever is.

There are all kinds of evidence. "Evidence" can often be wrong. And, evidence is open to interpretation. Fact is, the Mueller report should have never happened in the first place so charging Trump with trying to obstruct something that never should have happened in the first place is just plain wrong, especially considering the fact that the Mueller report proved that there was no Trump/Russian collusion to influence the election and the fact that Trump never actually obstructed the investigation. It went to it's conclusion.

There are all kinds of evidence. "Evidence" can often be wrong. And, evidence is open to interpretation. Fact is, the Mueller report should have never happened in the first place so charging Trump with trying to obstruct something that never should have happened in the first place is just plain wrong, especially considering the fact that the Mueller report proved that there was no Trump/Russian collusion to influence the election and the fact that Trump never actually obstructed the investigation. It went to it's conclusion.

can't unring the bell that tolled [sic] us the president did obstruct justice and would have been indicated for it but for a practice not to subject the president to criminal proceedings

I don't, actually. I simply said that Mueller did not address the collusion issue. Please read more carefully.

Like collusion, “coordination” does not have a settled definition in federal criminal law. We understood coordination to require an agreement—tacit or express—between the Trump Campaign and the Russian government on election interference. That requires more than the two parties taking actions that were informed by or responsive to the other’s actions or interests. We applied the term coordination in that sense when stating in the report that the investigation did not establish that the Trump Campaign coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.

Obstruction of an injustice, isnt an obstruction of justice. Obstruction of justice includes a requirement of a corrupt intent. Trying to obstruct an investigation because you genuinely believe the accusations are false isnt a crime.

Obstruction of an injustice, isnt an obstruction of justice. Obstruction of justice includes a requirement of a corrupt intent. Trying to obstruct an investigation because you genuinely believe the accusations are false isnt a crime.

bull****

Glad to see The Gateway Pundit taking time out of their busy schedule of claiming the Parkland students were crisis actors, the Cleveland Cavaliers victory parade pictures were from outside a Trump rally in Portland Maine, and the major, critical, so important scoop about how AOC was once called "Sandy". They have an audience of dimwits to appeal to. A dumb audience who thinks it's odd for a woman to wish Happy Father's Day to her father in law.

Comedy gold.
The OP always posts stupid partisan fake news.
Hilariously no filter! Ever.

You should probably never, ever complain about the media considering you use Gateway Pundit. NYT gets maybe one story in a thousand wrong, if that. Gateway Pundit gets one story wrong, every single time they publish a story.
It's the same with lying.

'Obama said, "if you like your doctor, you can keep them." That makes Obama the same as Trump, who has 12,000 lies so far and counting.'

She didn't say "father-in-law" in the tweet; she said "father."
And my best friend says the same to my father every year on Father's Day. Calls him dad and all my siblings sis and bro, as well as me.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

View attachment 67263975

I wonder... will the Goebbels Media be chasing her down? Naaaah... they protect their own.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom