• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

TV anchor calls Cosby 'Bill Clinton' during assault report...

Looks to me like Trump is................WINNING!!!! :lamo

It's almost too salacious for words!

Obviously, Hillary is a woman that identifies with the two Bills.......and loves listening to them ....er...........talk.

Freudian slip?

While talking about Bill Cosby’s appearance in a Pennsylvania courtroom over sex assault allegations, MSNBC anchor Steve Kornacki mistakenly said “Bill Clinton.”

VIDEO: MSNBC anchor slips, calls Cosby 'Bill Clinton' during sex assault report - The American MirrorThe American Mirror

:lamo :2rofll::2rofll:

Yeah I saw that earlier.
With Hill watching on approvingly.
No fair trying to draw an analogy of B.C. to B.C. ... I mean Bill C. ... I mean Bill Clinton.
We don't know that Hill knew what Bill Cosby had a habit of doing so the analogy doesn't work.

Nawww...the Old Ruptured Bait, still works.

I'm delighted that Trump is putting it out there, the pricks in the media won't , the cowards in the Republican Party, won't!
Go Trump!

Do you not find Trump to be more divisive than you accuse Obama of being?

Only in beating his opponent, not for the country! ;)

obama is all about dividing the country and pure racism under the guise of whatever. Trump, if you pay attention, wants to unite the country. For those who hate Trump, it's on them.

Yeah I saw that earlier.
With Hill watching on approvingly.
No fair trying to draw an analogy of B.C. to B.C. ... I mean Bill C. ... I mean Bill Clinton.
We don't know that Hill knew what Bill Cosby had a habit of doing so the analogy doesn't work.

We sure as hell know, that she knew, what Bill Clinton had a habit of doing.......same **** with more force and more arrogance. Just like Ted Kennedy.

Obama has widened the racial gap during his terms. Trump has done nothing Racist.

SPOT ON!!! :thumbs::thumbs:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom