• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Turns Out There's a Jewish Element Over Ukraine

It's not that simple.

The Jews involved in Poland were working for Jesuit educated nobility as estate managers. Their oppression of the Cossacks was a matter of them just doing their jobs.

This doesn't make them outright evil, but an argument is often made that the Nazis succeeded because the German people were just "doing their jobs" in going along with the planning of atrocities hiding in plain sight.

It turns out those Germans weren't the first to succumb to that behavior. Pointing out the negligence of the German people is the pot calling the kettle black, especially since the Germans fought against Imperial Russia in WW1 which supported the Cossacks.

It's not that simple.

The Jews involved in Poland were working for Jesuit educated nobility as estate managers. Their oppression of the Cossacks was a matter of them just doing their jobs.

This doesn't make them outright evil, but an argument is often made that the Nazis succeeded because the German people were just "doing their jobs" in going along with the planning of atrocities hiding in plain sight.

It turns out those Germans weren't the first to succumb to that behavior. Pointing out the negligence of the German people is the pot calling the kettle black, especially since the Germans fought against Imperial Russia in WW1 which supported the Cossacks.

Uh, okay.

I dont play games
That's good. It means if you decide to clarify the difference between values and opinions, then you're being genuine about it.

What's the difference?

I'm asking you to understand where you're coming from.
I dont play games
That's good. It means if you decide to clarify the difference between values and opinions, then you're being genuine about it.

What's the difference?
Irrelevant to this discussion

I dont play games
Irrelevant to this discussion
Alright. You're just being perpetually sarcastic by playing games in saying you don't play games.

Whatever.

Alright. You're just being perpetually sarcastic by playing games in saying you don't play games.

Whatever.
Yes. Stick to the subject at hand

Oh yes, please bring up the Protocols of the Elders of Zion and the Stab in the Back myth when you're at it. The lügenpresse of course is under control of Jewish capital and thus must be dismissed as an enemy of the German race. Göbbels wouldn't have it any other way.

You betray your complete ignorance of matters because this figures zero in any adult discussions .

Try asking instead of looking rather foolish .

Reactions: XDU
Back
Top Bottom