• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Turns out Jerry Falwell is a cuck.

Guyzilla

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
He likes to watch. Now what kind of snacks he brung is still in question. Meth? Ludes?

His wife performed wifely duties as the LORD GOD commanded, only she performs them on the poolboy for vicarious thrills.

He is one of the worst preachers, anywhere, going full right wing. Likely has a Q shrine.

notice he has not apologized yet. AS any Trump lover, he will cry victim. He was set up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Granda showed Reuters emails, text messages and other evidence that he says demonstrate the sexual nature of his relationship with the couple, who have been married since 1987. “Becki and I developed an intimate relationship and Jerry enjoyed watching from the corner of the room,” Granda said in an interview. Now 29, he described the liaisons as frequent – “multiple times per year” – and said the encounters took place at hotels in Miami and New York, and at the Falwells’ home in Virginia.

His friendship with the Falwells eventually soured, Granda told Reuters, in part because he wanted to dissolve his ties with the couple and fell into a business dispute with them.

Read more: Business partner of Falwells says he had affair with the power couple

He likes to watch. Now what kind of snacks he brung is still in question. Meth? Ludes?

His wife performed wifely duties as the LORD GOD commanded, only she performs them on the poolboy for vicarious thrills.

He is one of the worst preachers, anywhere, going full right wing. Likely has a Q shrine.

notice he has not apologized yet. AS any Trump lover, he will cry victim. He was set up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Granda showed Reuters emails, text messages and other evidence that he says demonstrate the sexual nature of his relationship with the couple, who have been married since 1987. “Becki and I developed an intimate relationship and Jerry enjoyed watching from the corner of the room,” Granda said in an interview. Now 29, he described the liaisons as frequent – “multiple times per year” – and said the encounters took place at hotels in Miami and New York, and at the Falwells’ home in Virginia.

His friendship with the Falwells eventually soured, Granda told Reuters, in part because he wanted to dissolve his ties with the couple and fell into a business dispute with them.

Read more: Business partner of Falwells says he had affair with the power couple

This should surprise no-one......Just another hypocritical POS RW mouthpiece

A tearful apology ala Jim Bakker, followed by entry into “black water” rehab, and all will be forgiven.

Seriously, who get into watching their SO getting boned by someone else?

A tearful apology ala Jim Bakker, followed by entry into “black water” rehab, and all will be forgiven.

Seriously, who get into watching their SO getting boned by someone else?

Human beings have very complex minds, which means a given mind can get seriously weird in certain directions.

By which I mean to say "Dude, there are people with poop fetishes. There are even necrophiliacs and pedophiles. Of course there are some people who are into that."

Anyway: bet Trump is, too. At that age and health, he can't have much going on in that department. And you know how Melania looked at Trudeau....

There were rumors of this months ago.. Of course because Falwell is a big Trumpster the Trump cult screamed 'fake news'..

Funny how over and over when it comes to Trump and his 'inner circle' of supporters and his co-conmen, and their phony family values , their disgusting behavior, their cons, lies, their crimes etc. that 99% of the time the 'fake news' turns out to be true.

Human beings have very complex minds, which means a given mind can get seriously weird in certain directions.

By which I mean to say "Dude, there are people with poop fetishes. There are even necrophiliacs and pedophiles. Of course there are some people who are into that."

Anyway: bet Trump is, too. At that age and health, he can't have much going on in that department. And you know how Melania looked at Trudeau....

I know people are strange, but that particular scenario opens up so many avenues for feelings of inadequacy as far as technique, equipment, longevity and so on.....

I know people are strange, but that particular scenario opens up so many avenues for feelings of inadequacy as far as technique, equipment, longevity and so on.....

From what I gather, that's part of "it".

I mean, there are people who like to be "subs" in BDSM. Seems absolutely bizarre to me but :shrug:

Jerry Falwell Jr. endorses Donald Trump for president - POLITICO

Watching your WIFE, copulating with rapture, in front of you, is making your wife a whore, for your pleasure. Remember that when he lashes out at his wife, for ruining a great thing. Or the poolboy.

Falwell is a perfect example of the whole Republican party.

For 30+ years they have preached to the country about 'Moral Majority', about 'Family Values',and they lost their minds because of a BJ Clinton got...

And just like Falwell the Republican party have no morals, no family values and most of them have done much worst than getting a BJ..

All Family Values is to the GOP is yet another wedge. 1 of many wedges the GOP uses to keep their ignorant base in line. It's not the Liberals who have declared war on family values and Christianity.. It's people like Falwell, and the phony family value PoS's in the GOP..

If he weren't screwing the university in the process, I really wouldn't care. Since he was, he needs to be prosecuted.

On the plus side for the smurfs, the dems might pick up the VA 5th CD since Falwell rigged the caucus to meet there in the midst of the Covid outbreak to get his hand-picked minion the GOP nomination over the GOP moderate business incumbent.

Falwell is a perfect example of the whole Republican party.

For 30+ years they have preached to the country about 'Moral Majority', about 'Family Values',and they lost their minds because of a BJ Clinton got...

And just like Falwell the Republican party have no morals, no family values and most of them have done much worst than getting a BJ..

All Family Values is to the GOP is yet another wedge. 1 of many wedges the GOP uses to keep their ignorant base in line. It's not the Liberals who have declared war on family values and Christianity.. It's people like Falwell, and the phony family value PoS's in the GOP..

i have said a thousand times that it's the Democrats who have family values (accept family members for who they are, approve of adults loving who they want, etc). as long as it's legal why shouldn't we love our own family?

the conservatives just want "families" to be one way and easily discard those, in their own families sometimes, that don't fit.

Back
Top Bottom