• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Turns out all of humanity is related to a single couple

Ahh, Grokmaster, back to your old tricks, on a new forum. At least, in the end, we disagree, but we were banned together.

Oh YES WE ARE. Our DNA originates with THESE TWO, so says the GENTICALLY VERIFIED RESEARCH, from people desperately trying to NOT FIND THAT TRUE.

Hilairous. Now , dance some more !!!

Yes, these 2 and others who did not get into everybody. Not just these 2.

For example I am European and thus am guaranteed to have some Neanderthal DNA.

But if that was not the case how would any of this cause evolution to not be the explaination of the diversity and existance of us?

Yes, these 2 and others who did not get into everybody. Not just these 2.

For example I am European and thus am guaranteed to have some Neanderthal DNA.

But if that was not the case how would any of this cause evolution to not be the explaination of the diversity and existance of us?

you're barking up the wrong tree. Grok will not listen to reason.

In this instance, Grok is positing that this proves the adam and eve creation theory correct. I posit that it simply means our genetic DNA comes from 2 homosapiens - the first evolved homosapiens - and this is actually in line with evolutionary biology.

you're barking up the wrong tree. Grok will not listen to reason.

In this instance, Grok is positing that this proves the adam and eve creation theory correct. I posit that it simply means our genetic DNA comes from 2 homosapiens - the first evolved homosapiens - and this is actually in line with evolutionary biology.

Yes, it would but it does not even say that. It says that we all have a common couple in our many people ancestry.

Which I suppose is exactly as you would predict using evolution. The common couple had the right DNA/mutation/whatever and thus we emerged. Or at least what makes us so special.

It's pure fiction. A talking snake? And then a psycho god punishes them for doing something wrong, when they have no concept of right and wrong? It's insanity.
Entire movements have been built by fictional stories. Wurther, Voltaire's candide...etc.
I would argue that Spiderman comics teach us more about the nature of self than the adam and eve story.
From a plain, english point of view, you would be right.

Did you ever find it odd that, after eating from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, the first thing that must be done is to make them clothes? You never asked yourself, what does one have to do with the other?

No you can't.
If you ask stan lee if spiderman actually exists, and he says "no, I made him up from my mind, and drew graphical pictures about him", then that proves he doesn't exist. I'm not trying to trick you with some sort of philosophical form of 'existence' here. I'm not pulling a Descartes. I hate to make you feel bad about it but....Spiderman is the same as santa clause. He doesn't exist.

So Spiderman can only be real if Stan Lee believes in him? Was Stan Lee the arbiter of all that was real? That makes no sense.
Lol well, if you want to believe that spiderman exists, then surely, Adam and Eve must exist lol
Who recorded this information?
Moses.

Back
Top Bottom