• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Turks have killed an Catholic Bishop in Turkey, where is outrage of Europa?

Alfons

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Turks have killed an Catholic Bishop in Turkey, but cowardly European "Parliament" with its corrupted and idiotic "politicians" is still keeping silence and condemn nothing. Many Europeans require Turkey must be thrown away from queue of European candidates and all Turks mosques in Europa must be closed.
Any thoughts?

Source:

Turkey: Catholic bishop murdered in south - Adnkronos Religion

This event is a domestic issue, not an international issue. Also, I don't see how closing Turkish mosques in Europe would do anything except fuel the fire.

Moderator's Warning:
This is a crime story. It is not an international politics matter.

Moderator's Warning:
This is a crime story. It is not an international politics matter.

If Muslims kill it is always a crime, if Christians, it is always a politic.A nice logic,isn't it?

This event is a domestic issue, not an international issue. Also, I don't see how closing Turkish mosques in Europe would do anything except fuel the fire.

It is a BIG INTERNATIONAL ISSUE and the best evidence of danger of Islam for still Christian countries.

It is a BIG INTERNATIONAL ISSUE and the best evidence of danger of Islam for still Christian countries.

It's not a big international issue just because you say it is. I went to a church where my priest was shot in the church. That was a crime not an international issue. It doesn't matter how henious the crime seems to you, this was not a crime committed by state.

Back
Top Bottom