• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Turkey hit 3,000 targets, killed 1,300 ISIL militants

well, let's start with the dumber of your two questions.

The pkk is a group. Turkey is a country which is becoming an islamist dicatatorship. The united states is a democracy.

Isis are hard line extremists. The vast majority of muslims condemn their actions.

pkk İs a terrorİst group.........

Sorry to break it to you, Native Americans also still exist.

And yeah Turks were dying--- because Tzarist Russia was pushing through the Caucuses.

But those were soldiers.

Unless you seriously think six year old kids and old women are soldiers.

WHERE DO THEY EXİST ? haha.............

Are you serious?

Your advocating marching people into the desert, killing everyone of military age, depriving people of a certain ethnic group of food, water, etc, burning people alive, etc?

Can you imagine the shrieks of outrage if America did such things?

Get off your high horse, what did we (USA) do to the American Indians? That was a Genocide, stop being so pious and open a history book.

People who live in glass houses should not throw stones

Get off your high horse, what did we (USA) do to the American Indians? That was a Genocide, stop being so pious and open a history book.

People who live in glass houses should not throw stones

So your argument is "Because America has done bad **** other countries get a free pass?"

Should we therefore give the Nazis a free pass on the Holocaust because of what happened to the Native Americans?

I thought Europe had free heathcare for all. ;)

Maybe,

in March PKK supporters had erected tents for two times at different times right next to European Council building in Brussels.

The drug business is ok in Belgium.

I was not..ergenekon was arranged by your CIA AND FETHULLAH GÜLEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lamo

Wow.

I wish the CIA was actually as powerful as some people seem to think it is.

So your argument is "Because America has done bad **** other countries get a free pass?"

Should we therefore give the Nazis a free pass on the Holocaust because of what happened to the Native Americans?

It is not the Nazi's killing Islamic radicals, so your question is rather null and void. And America has such a clean record, interment of the Japanese, and I could go on. The Turks are killing radicals, that is less radicals causing havoc, we should be thanking them, and giving them as much support as possible. Unless you would rather fight them here in the good ole USA?

The Turks are not Nazis, horrible analogy, I am sure you can do better.

Wow.

I wish the CIA was actually as powerful as some people seem to think it is.

it is..you may try reading much about it before laughing.........what do you know about that guy ? you may try googling now.

You do not get it do you, Turkey is our best Muslim Ally, much more so than the Saudi's who are only interested in the price of oil.

And they still will be after Erdogan is gone.

The Turks are not Nazis, horrible analogy, though some far right nuts in our country are Fascist and much closer to your analogy, I am sure you can do better

The Turks are not Nazis, horrible analogy, though some far right nuts in our country are Fascist and much closer to your analogy, I am sure you can do better

lets call it armed militants ,not kurds.because it is really not true,janfu

Afternoon- or evening Medusa
Was Erdogan with in reach with Kurd's in Turkey that follow Ocalan? A deal that would have satisfied many and ended any rebellions?

It is not the Nazi's killing Islamic radicals, so your question is rather null and void. And America has such a clean record, interment of the Japanese, and I could go on. The Turks are killing radicals, that is less radicals causing havoc, we should be thanking them, and giving them as much support as possible. Unless you would rather fight them here in the good ole USA?

So your calling a group which is a militiant left wing organization "Islamic radicals" now?

Or are you referring to ISIS? In which case it's about time considering how long ISIS has been able to use the Turkish border as a highway.

And yeah---the old red scare given a new black and white paint job doesn't work on me. Nice try though.

USA is in fight against drug smugglers along with borders; at the same time, she supports the biggest one in Syria, The PYD(PKK).

Your right. Even the Germans have apologized for their holocaust of the Jews. The Turks still won't admit it happened.

Erdogan could be a dictator , at least He does not arm a terrorist organisation to terrorise an ally, kill people with suicide bombers, in this case, USA.
Check his supposedly blind eye on ISIL.

How do you explain his standing by as Kobani nearly fell to ISIL?

why ? are they isolated ? yes ! how are they equal citizens now ? they deserve a a real state......
Like the Kurds deserve a real state, right?

And yeah, they are equal citizens.

So your calling a group which is a militiant left wing organization "Islamic radicals" now?

Or are you referring to ISIS? In which case it's about time considering how long ISIS has been able to use the Turkish border as a highway.

And yeah---the old red scare given a new black and white paint job doesn't work on me. Nice try though.

Obviously you would rather fight them in the USA, then you could have a clear conscience. Suit up soldier!! I did my time, put your money wear your mouth is and grab a gun.

Check his supposedly blind eye on ISIL.

How do you explain his standing by as Kobani nearly fell to ISIL?

Turkey opens biggest refugee camp for 35,000 from Kobani

Turkey opens biggest refugee camp for 35,000 from Kobani | Reuters

Turkey opens corridor for Kurdish fighters to relieve Kobani

http://www.ft.com/intl/cms/s/64ed8d...tional_standard&iab=barrier-app#axzz45QMFYLLV

''He urged the international community to step up both military and relief efforts to help Syrian Kurds. “We have no hospitals here anymore, and few medical supplies. We are running low on everything: food, water, milk for children.” Most of the supplies available were now coming via Turkey, he explained, often through Kurdish organisations. Injured people are being treated in Turkish hospitals.''

Isis assault on Kurdish city of Kobani ‘reaches decisive moment’ | World news | The Guardian

I hope those are enough.

Back
Top Bottom