• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Turkey has evidence that Israel was behind Egypt coup: Erdoğan

far from anti-semitic, I helped train Israeli snipers, I like people as people but sometimes not all actions of their government to include my own, so stifle the 'If you question a government you must hate the people' crap. :roll:

I never said the rebellion against Mubarak or the MB was all Israeli plotting. Do think Israel has agents and connections in very high places among the Arab governments surrounding it.

Did you know that in the '73 Yom Kippur war Israel was being fed information by Sadat's inlaw- that was the double agent's code name as well. That the King of Jordan flew into Israel on the eve of the surprise attack to warn The Israel political leaders and was rejected as a ruse?

You would have to be totally out to lunch if you think Israel doesn't have high and well placed connects in the Egyptian military and civilian leadership to this day. That Israel wouldn't 'assist' the Egyptian military in blocking the ambitions of the Muslim Brotherhood which many in Israeli leadership positions see as an existential threat.

So if I'm correct in my interpretation, you're not insinuating that Israel is responsible for the coup, but rather that it had knowledge of its existence and so decided to help, or at least that it has the capacity to do so?

So if I'm correct in my interpretation, you're not insinuating that Israel is responsible for the coup, but rather that it had knowledge of its existence and so decided to help, or at least that it has the capacity to do so?

Key-cret..... :peace

I'm Turkish, and I think erdogan is a mentally ill, psychotic idiot. His popularity is waning, and needs to grab onto whatever diversionary tidbits he can to try and get the focus off of his failed policies, of which there are many.

The big question is, how many among your nation share his views, from way over here it seems that in the past decade Turks have gone more and more fanatics to the point where the Israeli foreign ministry declared Turkey as a dangerous travel destination for Israelis, and I've heard on several occasions testimonials of Turkish Jews in the media who paint a very disturbing anti-semitic picture of your society.

BTW, I heard he went on and criticized the US for condemning his statement.

The big question is, how many among your nation share his views, from way over here it seems that in the past decade Turks have gone more and more fanatics to the point where the Israeli foreign ministry declared Turkey as a dangerous travel destination for Israelis, and I've heard on several occasions testimonials of Turkish Jews in the media who paint a very disturbing anti-semitic picture of your society.

those who hate jews also hate turks too

they hate to identify themselves as turks because these original morons are naturally inclined to hate their own nation and everything regarding their national values .but they have no problem with teh arabians calling themselves arabian.arabians have the right to call themselves arab but turks dont .their understanding of " ummah " is based on the racist culturel imperialism of two faced arabians ,who usually follow perverted sects instead of kuran
and thats why l hate when they are called turk by the foreigners

our fake islamist just abuses their religious beliefs by playing anti semite and crying for the radical brothers

l hope they all go to hell

and l have to correct you about " dangerous" destination

jews dont visit turkey as much as they used to do in the past because gambling was illegalized . :mrgreen:

you know l am right

Last edited:
hi madi l believe you know why l dont agree with this perspective it is western! too much western ;)

Hey Medusa. It is not "too Western" to claim that Turkey has arrested and imprisoned more journalists than almost any other country. Turkey's mistreatment and oppression of the kurds has been just horrible, the refusal to own up to the armenian genocide is atrocious, and erdo's constant anti-semitic railings and diversions are disgusting. These are not opinions - they are facts.

All true, unfortunately, but I think my fellow turks are great people with warm hearts, we will be better governed when he leaves office.

Hey Medusa. It is not "too Western" to claim that Turkey has arrested and imprisoned more journalists than almost any other country. Turkey's mistreatment and oppression of the kurds has been just horrible, the refusal to own up to the armenian genocide is atrocious, and erdo's constant anti-semitic railings and diversions are disgusting. These are not opinions - they are facts.
huh ?

tell it to your government please

l am not the one who allies with erdoğan

another problem ?

Back
Top Bottom