• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Turkey and Azerbaijan Send Pilots and Instructors arrived in Ukraine to Fight Moscow occupiers

Litwin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist

Turkey and Azerbaijan Send Pilots and Instructors arrived in Ukraine to Fight Moscow occupiers , bad news for pootler´s gang ! Thank you Turkey and Azerbaijan for helping Ukrainian people!!

Turkey and Azerbaijan Send Pilots and Instructors arrived in Ukraine to Fight Moscow occupiers , bad news for pootler´s gang ! Thank you Turkey and Azerbaijan for helping Ukrainian people!!

Considering that both Erdogan and Aliyev are despots every bit as brutal as Putin, your hypocrisy is rather amusing.

No one said that.

“ you dont understand that Ukraine won already”

Congrats on embarrassing yourself.

It appears that life for the invading Russian forces is about to get a bit more miserable.....

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/100-us-switchblade-drones-heading-ukraine/story?id=83490886

Switchblade.jpg

Russia's Invasion Of Ukraine 'Largely Stalled On All Fronts' By Ukrainian Troops,

Yawn. Considering you said Ukraine “won already” days ago, that’s a laugh.

Considering that both Erdogan and Aliyev are despots every bit as brutal as Putin, your hypocrisy is rather amusing.

Who's side are you on anyway? Ever heard the quote an enemy of my enemy is a friend of mine?

I doubt Ukraine I choosy at this point.

Funnily enough, I don’t have to support brutal dictators just because their ethnic feuds(because that’s what this is really about: Aliyev and Erdogan trying to poke Putin in the eye over Armenia) means they happen to provide support to Ukraine.

Funnily enough, I don’t have to support brutal dictators just because their ethnic feuds(because that’s what this is really about: Aliyev and Erdogan trying to poke Putin in the eye over Armenia) means they happen to provide support to Ukraine.

Another lie. So many.

Another lie. So many.

Nope. A statement of fact. Both Erdogan and Aliyev are brutal tyrants. Aliyev literally engaged in a war of aggression against Armenia not that long ago

Explain your use of the word "hypocrisy".

Try not to use hyperbole or lie about what others say.

What, exactly, is the difference between Aliyev’s brutal invasion of Armenia and Russia’s brutal invasion of Ukraine?

And this has nothing at all to do with Ukraine. Just another lie from you.

It’s laughably hypocritical to be complaining about Russia’s land grab while celebrating a brutal dictator who literally just invaded his neighbor in a land grab.

Back
Top Bottom