• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Turkey alleges connection between Israel and PKK attack

You are correct. The spin that has been given to my comment does not even begin to accurately reflect my point.

I hardly believe you are so dim-witted as to actually think I was being anything but facetious. You said the Israeli government is transparent and provides abundant information to explain why you "know" they are not supporting the PKK. Apparently you expect me to just take their word for it.

I hardly believe you are so dim-witted as to actually think I was being anything but facetious.
Moderator's Warning:
I strongly advise you to jettison this caustic attitude. It won't be tolerated in this forum.

Turkey under the AKP has stopped the collective punishment that previous Turkish government inflicted on the Kurdish population. A collective punishment that did result in around 500 000 or so ethnic Kurdish refugees in Turkey.

This is an obvious lie, and turkey just bombed northern iraqi villages again today. The discrimination is just as severe inside Turkey as it ever was.

Back
Top Bottom