• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tulsi Gabbard says she will run for president in 2020

Phys251

Purge evil with Justice
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/11/politics/tulsi-gabbard-van-jones/index.html

"I have decided to run and will be making a formal announcement within the next week," the Hawaii Democrat told CNN's Van Jones during an interview slated to air at 7 p.m. Saturday on CNN's "The Van Jones Show."

"There is one main issue that is central to the rest, and that is the issue of war and peace," Gabbard added. "I look forward to being able to get into this and to talk about it in depth when we make our announcement."

Woohoo! Traitors for Tulsi! :thumbdown

Too young and I don't think she has a very long list of accomplishments. She'd be the youngest President in history by 5 years.

Been there 6 years and I have almost never heard about her mattering.....that's a bad sign.

The best candidate the Dems could run, right there. I'd possibly vote for her. Of course those with no sense will have an issue with her.

Thank you for confirming that Gabbard is a DINO.

Thank you for confirming that Gabbard is a DINO.

You mean someone who isn't a warmonger? You're right. Dems are a war party now.

You mean someone who isn't a warmonger? You're right. Dems are a war party now.
:lamo

Your president bends the knee to Putin and does whatever he tells him to. A real President bends to no foreign power.

Been there 6 years and I have almost never heard about her mattering.....that's a bad sign.

She's actually been in the news a bit. I guess people forget easily if they aren't popping up on the news all the time. One of the biggest things she was in the news for was for going to Syria to see for herself what some of the issues were vs the spin that the media and the establishment warhawks were spinning.

Tulsi can run for president, and the populace can run away from Tulsi.

Bye Felicia.

She's actually been in the news a bit. I guess people forget easily if they aren't popping up on the news all the time. One of the biggest things she was in the news for was for going to Syria to see for herself what some of the issues were vs the spin that the media and the establishment warhawks were spinning.

Being a tourist being hard work and all.....

Maybe she is working in some kind of dark cover but I doubt it........6 years of very light accomplishments does not make her a President....this is actually not all about DNA and youth/inexperience.

God Damn the very well practiced Trump does it and now everyone thinks that they are made for the office.....this is so sad.....we actually need to get the best people we can get.....we are in dark times getting darker......we are WELL out of screwing around time.

Being a tourist being hard work and all.....

Maybe she is working in some kind of dark cover but I doubt it........6 years of very light accomplishments does not make her a President....this is actually not all about DNA and youth/inexperience.

God Damn the very well practiced Trump does it and now everyone thinks that they are made for the office.....this is so sad.....we actually need to get the best people we can get.....we are in dark times getting darker......we are WELL out of screwing around time.

Way more experience than Obama or Trump had.

Your president bends the knee to Putin and does whatever he tells him to. A real President bends to no foreign power.

Yes, yes...keep supporting making other people fight for your uneducated and ill-informed thoughts on foreign policy.

Way more experience than Obama or Trump had.

Trump spent decades honing his craft....some would call it an act....and getting things done.....So No.

Besides Trump is one of the best politicians of his generation, that means something.

Don't you guys ever give up on that Putin ****? The only President bending knees to foreign sovereigns was The Anointed One, aka Barack the First.

Trump spent decades honing his craft....some would call it an act....and getting things done.....So No.

Besides Trump is one of the best politicians of his generation, that means something.

All Trump has done is funnel money to his crime family and friends with tax cuts and deregulation.

We're only, 24 months from Tulsi !

Don't you guys ever give up on that Putin ****? The only President bending knees to foreign sovereigns was The Anointed One, aka Barack the First.

Putin is benefiting from placing his man in the WH every single day. Triump is his favourite moron. Tulsi will be a breath of fresh air to clear the stench.

All Trump has done is funnel money to his crime family and friends with tax cuts and deregulation.

We're only, 24 months from Tulsi !

Are you claiming possession of a Functioning Magical Orb?

Mere mortals dont see the future like that.

Back
Top Bottom