• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tulsi Gabbard says she will run for president in 2020

Putin is benefiting from placing his man in the WH every single day. Triump is his favourite moron. Tulsi will be a breath of fresh air to clear the stench.
What a pile of horse manure.

Pay Attention.

We are all given an allotment. Of attention. Perhaps I missed it, as his words and actions are often confusing to mortals who believe in ADVANCING HUMANITY. What is the Goodly TRUTH about TRUMP?

We are all given an allotment. Of attention. Perhaps I missed it, as his words and actions are often confusing to mortals who believe in ADVANCING HUMANITY. What is the Goodly TRUTH about TRUMP?

This guy Trump stepped up and made an effort to save the West...This West which is in collapse through neglect from the leaders the most disastrously their immoral unwillingness to make an effort to take in and try to minimize unsavory reality...their general failure to aim for the Good. And all of that ****ing lying! And all of that ****ing bulling! The lower classes failed too but this failure of America and as well the rest of the West rests primarily on the best and the brightest, because to them who go the gifts go also the responsibility.

Last edited:
I haven't endorsed her...Steve Bannon?....Is he still alive?.....Why?

Remember Saladin, Tulsi Gabbard praised Bashar al Assad. She even met with him.

She is hindu. You have to be christian to be elected.

Trump spent decades honing his craft....some would call it an act....and getting things done.....So No.

Besides Trump is one of the best politicians of his generation, that means something.
:shock:

She's a Democrat, right? She's probably not going to be able to beat the deep-pocketed establishment Democrats. I think she'd be better off running in 2024 or even later than that.

Do you think she will get some extra votes since she said Trump is Saudi's Bitch?

2020 is going to be interesting...... Harris, Biden, Warren and now Gabbard......Line em up lets see the deck...

I would advise her not to use quotes like this. She actually seemed very reasonable on Joe Rogan's podcast, seemingly very mature and level headed. Trump has success against so many politicians because people look at them as deserving of Trump's petty criticisms because they're often just as petty although in a less obvious manner. I didn't get that same feeling about Tulsi, although comments like the Saudi Arabia one are going to place her right down into the mud with Trump. In other words, I think most Americans on both sides ultimately want a respectable, level headed president who can respect both sides and I feel like she might be that person.

Thank you for confirming that Gabbard is a DINO.

Lol, she is an antiwar progressive.....what makes you think she is a DINO? I dislike most of her domestic policies, however she is likely the only Democrat that I would vote for currently and that is primarily due to her foriegn policy and a few issues that I agree with progressives on.

Too young and I don't think she has a very long list of accomplishments. She'd be the youngest President in history by 5 years.

You may want to look more at her resume than merely her birthdate.

The best candidate the Dems could run, right there. I'd possibly vote for her. Of course those with no sense will have an issue with her.

Not going to lie, she is the one candidate currently that Democrats could run and I would vote for. I may not like much of her domestic policy, but she is one of the few that I actually believe wants to stop all these meaningless wars. They are already trashing her on social media because they know her antiwar message is going to be incredibly popular and they can't have that.

Certainly would shake up the establishment. Would she be driving the ambulance? Or the one getting a pie in the face?

Not going to lie, she is the one candidate currently that Democrats could run and I would vote for. I may not like much of her domestic policy, but she is one of the few that I actually believe wants to stop all these meaningless wars. They are already trashing her on social media because they know her antiwar message is going to be incredibly popular and they can't have that.
There are currently two terrorist organizations in the world where we haven’t done enough to try to crush them. Boko Harem and ISIS in the Philippines. Please tell the class how ignoring them will make them go away.

Ive heard her interviewed and I like her too. She has something most democrats lack--rationality. So, she has zero chance of making it through the democrat primary.

I really like Tulsi Gabbard, she's something of a maverick. One of the things we've been conditioned to be used to is that if you are a certain way you fit the mold down the line. I think with her she says what she believes without a filter so we see she isn't just a cut and dry politician you can put in a single box. I look forward to a diverse group of Democrats with different ideas debating their merits for 2020.

Gabbard and any controversy surrounding her skipped me by. If you could give me an idiot's version for the reason why people don't like her I'd appreciate it. No, this is not a smarmy challenge to you; I really don't have any thoughts one way or another about her.

I have heard that she's an analogue for Jill Stein, and have seen this comment: "I’d pay close attention to the financing of this campaign."

https://twitter.com/michaeldweiss/status/1083872072332238848

I really like Tulsi Gabbard, she's something of a maverick. One of the things we've been conditioned to be used to is that if you are a certain way you fit the mold down the line. I think with her she says what she believes without a filter so we see she isn't just a cut and dry politician you can put in a single box. I look forward to a diverse group of Democrats with different ideas debating their merits for 2020.

Not to derail the thread, but it's time we drag that word out into the middle of the street and shoot it.

Back
Top Bottom