• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tulsi Gabbard Demands Romney Resign After Calling Her a 'Treasonous Liar'

Spunkylama

Requested Profile Delete. Bye
Banned
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Former congresswoman and Democratic presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard has responded to criticism after being accused of lending credibility to Russian accusations that the U.S. funded biological weapons laboratories in Ukraine. In fact, Gabbard cited evidence that the U.S. funds bio labs in Ukraine, not biological weapons labs.

Claims that the United States is funding Ukrainian laboratories developing biological and chemical weapons have been connected to Russian propaganda outlets. The unsubstantiated allegations are often repeated by Russian government officials.

The U.S. has dismissed accusations of working on bio weapons in Ukraine, but has said it has been working with Ukraine since 2005 to research deadly pathogens as part of the Pentagon's Biological Threat Reduction Program (BTRP).

snip

What a moron, and of course she say this

"provide proof that there are no U.S. funded biolabs"

She wants proof something didn't happen. She's certainly qualified to be a poster here on DP but she shouldn't be in congress

I love it when a thread title gives me a chuckle. Doesn't she work for Fox News?

Mitt Romney demands Fox fire her. I'm with Mitt.

What a moron, and of course she say this

"provide proof that there are no U.S. funded biolabs"

She wants proof something didn't happen. She's certainly qualified to be a poster here on DP but she shouldn't be in congress
Ive been way past done with Gabbard before it became popular to do so. Shes a grifter.

Former congresswoman and Democratic presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard has responded to criticism after being accused of lending credibility to Russian accusations that the U.S. funded biological weapons laboratories in Ukraine. In fact, Gabbard cited evidence that the U.S. funds bio labs in Ukraine, not biological weapons labs.

Claims that the United States is funding Ukrainian laboratories developing biological and chemical weapons have been connected to Russian propaganda outlets. The unsubstantiated allegations are often repeated by Russian government officials.

The U.S. has dismissed accusations of working on bio weapons in Ukraine, but has said it has been working with Ukraine since 2005 to research deadly pathogens as part of the Pentagon's Biological Threat Reduction Program (BTRP).

snip

She is a traitor and definitely not a democrat. A russian asset just like Hillary said

And of course, ***** grabber, rapists, insurrectionists... no calls for resignation. Telling the fact about a lying right wing POS, you should resign. And she may have been a demcorats but she is not anymore, full on Traitor Trump troll now

do you guys ever wonder what happened in so many homes (as kids were being raised) to make them so crazy and WHO filled their hearts with so much hate?

i mean, we just went through a period where people died just to piss off Democrats. what builds that kind of hate?

do you guys ever wonder what happened in so many homes (as kids were being raised) to make them so crazy and WHO filled their hearts with so much hate?

i mean, we just went through a period where people died just to piss off Democrats. what builds that kind of hate?
A deep self-hatred, often. False victimhood and grievance indicate one who is unhappy with his life. But I think you're correct, it is generational.

I met her. She had some union guys I know who were campaigning for here. She was stiff, almost wooden. Like, very odd in person. Was not surprised, after, to discover she was in a cult. Is still in it.

Last edited:
Because there's some confusion on the terms, I just want to make it clear that "Russian asset" and "useful idiot" are not mutually exclusive.

That said, Ken White ("Popehat") does make a salient point:

This was so last month.

And I mean...it was ALREADY SHOWN that her position was taken from DIRECT COMMENTARY AND SWORN/UNDER OATH TESTIMONY by officials in the Biden administration.

Maybe this was fox news’ goal all along.

Back
Top Bottom