• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tulsi Gabbard campaign in disarray

Given the history of how you've behaved on this site haymarket. I'm doubtful that anything you claim is actually true at this point.

We've seen the democrats splinter left and right on everything from small, to large issues and my point about Cortez is just as on the mark as it was before. When the democrats voted to end the shutdown, she threw herself against the grain, simply because it would fund ICE.

We'll just have to see if they can actually pull themselves together this time around.

Your constant need to attack me is only shining a very negative spotlight upon you and your tactics. As a Trumpkin, your main concern is protection of Trump. So you attack Democrats now in the hope a divided party allows Trump to win another term even though he only has the support of perhaps 40% of voters...... if that.

The entire nation knows this strategy and it has already been exposed.

I like the way you look at it. "White shirts." Excellent, and I agree. Besides, there are way too many people thinking of running. We need to pick a handful of really good, different colored shirts, or shirts with a pattern, and pick from them.

No cookie cutter politicians. I didn't even know who she was until she made her announcement.

She is about as far from cookie cutter as it gets. Given her foriegn policy views it may even be possible to pull some of the Ron Paul Libertarians from the Right. She is also one of the few politicians in DC willing to actually call out her own party which will mislead many into thinking she is more moderate than what she is. I despise her domestic policies (of course there are exceptions, but in general), however should she be the one to win the Democratic nomination she will have my vote as I believe she will be the one to finally end all these pointless wars.

Your constant need to attack me is only shining a very negative spotlight upon you and your tactics. As a Trumpkin, your main concern is protection of Trump. So you attack Democrats now in the hope a divided party allows Trump to win another term even though he only has the support of perhaps 40% of voters...... if that.

To keep it real, Dems are very much divided on policy (at least our representatives are; the Dem party rank and file overwhelmingly agrees with progressive wing policies per pretty much every poll going), but are also unified enough to beat Trump and get him out of office.

To keep it real, Dems are very much divided on policy (at least our representatives are; the Dem party rank and file overwhelmingly agrees with progressive wing policies per pretty much every poll going), but are also unified enough to beat Trump and get him out of office.

Yes, I agree with your analysis.

I look at it with the following comparison: let us say that the most beautiful, sexy gorgeous girl in high school marries the quarterback of the football team who is a male model on the side. It looks like a marriage made in heaven (or Hollywood central casting) of two beautiful people. But after a while, he becomes asbusive and a drunk and a poor provider. He beats her and is a lousy father and cheats on her and is generally and all around asshole.

After ten years of this she finally has had enough and gets divorce- albeit a bitter and brutal one.

A couple of years later at the office- at age 30 - she meets a fifty year old attorney who has never been married and just worships the ground she walks on. They date and he asks her to marry him. She knows he is chubby and balding and a nerd - but he is one of the nicest and kindest persons she ever met and would be a good provider and husband and seems to get along well with her kids so she says YES.

I think that is the Democratic party now. They late and despise Trump so much that they will accept something less than the perfect ideal candidate as long as he or she can beat Trump.

Half a loaf is better than starving to death.

Yes, I agree with your analysis.

I look at it with the following comparison: let us say that the most beautiful, sexy gorgeous girl in high school marries the quarterback of the football team who is a male model on the side. It looks like a marriage made in heaven (or Hollywood central casting) of two beautiful people. But after a while, he becomes asbusive and a drunk and a poor provider. He beats her and is a lousy father and cheats on her and is generally and all around asshole.

After ten years of this she finally has had enough and gets divorce- albeit a bitter and brutal one.

A couple of years later at the office- at age 30 - she meets a fifty year old attorney who has never been married and just worships the ground she walks on. They date and he asks her to marry him. She knows he is chubby and balding and a nerd - but he is one of the nicest and kindest persons she ever met and would be a good provider and husband and seems to get along well with her kids so she says YES.

I think that is the Democratic party now. They late and despise Trump so much that they will accept something less than the perfect ideal candidate as long as he or she can beat Trump.

Half a loaf is better than starving to death.

Well I don't know whether I'd call an establishment candidate the 'nicest and kindest person' per your analogy, but I think the general thrust of it is accurate. Hopefully we do get an ideal Adonis candidate though that will actually champion the policy that the party base wants, rather than having to settle for a figurative balding nerd.

Well I don't know whether I'd call an establishment candidate the 'nicest and kindest person' per your analogy, but I think the general thrust of it is accurate. Hopefully we do get an ideal Adonis candidate though that will actually champion the policy that the party base wants, rather than having to settle for a figurative balding nerd.

Amen.

Seeing as I've voice my opinions on how I agree and disagree with Trump on several issues. You calling me a Trumpkin is just another lie, set on top of an already steep pile. Though if that's all you have, then you're still at the bottom of the rung. Exactly where you've always been and will most likely always remain.

The democrats are screwing themselves over and most of the know it thankfully. But it might just be far too late for the party as a whole.

Seeing as I've voice my opinions on how I agree and disagree with Trump on several issues. You calling me a Trumpkin is just another lie, set on top of an already steep pile. Though if that's all you have, then you're still at the bottom of the rung. Exactly where you've always been and will most likely always remain.

The democrats are screwing themselves over and most of the know it thankfully. But it might just be far too late for the party as a whole.

You have demonstrated clearly that you do not know the difference between a lie and a difference of opinion. When I see the evidence you provide - day after day after day after day support for Trump and hostile criticism for American patriots who find fault with him, it places you firmly in the Trumpkin camp. That is my judgment based upon the facts and the evidence you have provided about your views and where you should be placed on the political continuum. Coming to a different conclusion based on the evidence IS NOT A LIE.

But intellectually, I suspect you know that. But you still embrace this LIE accusation as a dishonest tactic just the same. That is a shame.

You clearly do not know what you are talking about regarding the Democratic party.

You have demonstrated clearly that you do not know the difference between a lie and a difference of opinion. When I see the evidence you provide - day after day after day after day support for Trump and hostile criticism for American patriots who find fault with him, it places you firmly in the Trumpkin camp. That is my judgment based upon the facts and the evidence you have provided about your views and where you should be placed on the political continuum. Coming to a different conclusion based on the evidence IS NOT A LIE.

But intellectually, I suspect you know that. But you still embrace this LIE accusation as a dishonest tactic just the same. That is a shame.

You clearly do not know what you are talking about regarding the Democratic party.

Seeing as I came from the democratic party and have been lamenting their downfall for some time now. A fact that I have voiced this same issue on this site in the past.

I'm getting pretty tired of the constant lies haymarket.

How about this?
Do you have any information that you could possibly cite to show that they are in fact a cohesive force, or something similar to that amount?

That would actually be a good start for you to lead from.

Seeing as I came from the democratic party and have been lamenting their downfall for some time now. A fact that I have voiced this same issue on this site in the past.

I'm getting pretty tired of the constant lies haymarket.

How about this?
Do you have any information that you could possibly cite to show that they are in fact a cohesive force, or something similar to that amount?

That would actually be a good start for you to lead from.

Get thee to a dictionary. Then come back when you learn the definition of the word LIE and stop using it as a false accusation against people who you merely disagree with.

Get thee to a dictionary. Then come back when you learn the definition of the word LIE and stop using it as a false accusation against people who you merely disagree with.

I can't help but notice that you coincidentally ignored my call to move this towards a more productive direction...

Very interesting haymarket. It's almost like you don't actually want to address the actual problem here and you seem intent on continuing this little farce for as long as you possibly can.

I can't help but notice that you coincidentally ignored my call to move this towards a more productive direction...

Very interesting haymarket. It's almost like you don't actually want to address the actual problem here and you seem intent on continuing this little farce for as long as you possibly can.

When you eliminate your false use of accusing me of lying, then and only then can you pretend to attempt to move the discussion.

And that is up to you as it is your tactic that you employ of your own free will.

When you eliminate your false use of accusing me of lying, then and only then can you pretend to attempt to move the discussion.

And that is up to you as it is your tactic that you employ of your own free will.

Yeah, I'm done with your games haymarket. Go an lie somewhere else, about someone else, or whatever. I couldn't actually be bothered to care at this point, because I've been dealing with your trolling for over what? Two weeks now and every time you get into this pathetic little loop without even moving the plot along.

So yeah, this is goodbye and I hope you actually come with a different tactic next time. Because this little shtick is getting boring.

Yeah, I'm done with your games haymarket. Go an lie somewhere else, about someone else, or whatever. I couldn't actually be bothered to care at this point, because I've been dealing with your trolling for over what? Two weeks now and every time you get into this pathetic little loop without even moving the plot along.

So yeah, this is goodbye and I hope you actually come with a different tactic next time. Because this little shtick is getting boring.
emphasis added

You just did it again with the use of a false accusation of LIE as a tactic. Please learn the difference between a LIE and a DIFFERENCE OF OPINION.

I didn't read anything demonstrating her campaign is disarray. The blog/article was written by someone who obviously opposes her and then tried to concoct a story.

I didn't read anything demonstrating her campaign is disarray. The blog/article was written by someone who obviously opposes her and then tried to concoct a story.

This is light compared to the other smears they are running on Tulsi. NBC ran an article trying to push the same Russian nonsense on her like they did Trump. The source for their article? The same people that got busted spreading disinformation in the Alabama special election creating a false flag that Russian bots were promoting Roy Moore. You simply can't rely on Corporate media any longer, it really has become the enemy of the people and nothing but propaganda for the 2 parties.

Back
Top Bottom