• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tulsa hospital shooting doesn't count

Rickeroo

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
The media is again trying to link random school shootings with targeted murders committed by Blacks. This is a standard Baltimore / Chicago "gang/domestic" type shooting event.

8ytbprI.gif

😂🍿

The MSM knows the shooter is Black:

1.JPG

The terms "gunman" and "active shooter incident" point in the direction of a random shooting by a white, such as at a school. However, the term "gun violence" is usually used to describe the high total incidents/low deaths per incident usually found with Black crime. When I saw that term, I knew the shooter was Black and confirmed it by watching a press conference.

The terms "gunman" and "active shooter incident" point in the direction of a random shooting by a white, such as at a school. However, the term "gun violence" is usually used to describe the high total incidents/low deaths per incident usually found with Black crime. When I saw that term, I knew the shooter was Black and confirmed it by watching a press conference.
1vyhe4.jpg

View attachment 67394364

Can you show us a picture of the shooter?

Gun violence is "separate and unequal."

And when the media uses both "gun violence" and "active shooter incident" in the same article?

Pick the one that fits your narrative and ignore the other.

You do have a point. The media is using the momentum of school/random shooters (which people actually care about) to drum up attention to more mundane incidents, such as the hospital shooting. They will mix terminology, but terms like "gun violence" or "shots rang out" are indicators of Black crime despite the presence of other terms. It's not 100%, but certainly suspicious of a Black perp, which is true in this case.

At times I only have a suspicion of the race of the shooter based on the media's choice of words. When I saw "gun violence", I suspected the shooter was Black and have confirmed it, timestamp 1:47 in this video.

Can you post a picture of the shooter? i don't watch videos on this computer. What is his name?

Gun violence? Like the white shooter in Buffalo you mean.

And when the media uses both "gun violence" and "active shooter incident" in the same article?

Pick the one that fits your narrative and ignore the other.
I guess you could be right if we had a slate of people using slings or bows and arrows during these events.

You do have a point. The media is using the momentum of school/random shooters (which people actually care about) to drum up attention to more mundane incidents, such as the hospital shooting. They will mix terminology, but terms like "gun violence" or "shots rang out" are indicators of Black crime despite the presence of other terms. It's not 100%, but certainly suspicious of a Black perp, which is true in this case.

how to make your batshit insane claims look evermore moronic and stupid

"shots rang out" white guy

"shots rang out" white guy

"Gunman" black guy

"gunman" black guy

you were saying?
LMAO once again its hilarious when a post makes tinfoil hat retarded claims and they instantly fail and cant be backed up
😂🍿

These events are only ”mundane“ when your privileged ass is not down-range.

View attachment 67394364

What color were the bullets?

In 2022, Americans realize that the media will avoid giving all the facts.

So one is required to read (or watch) between the lines.

One should consider the city in which the event occurred and key words such as "gang" and "underserved community."

Sometimes the report will show photographs that can give away unreported facts.

Reading English-language foreign sources can be very helpful, especially the wonderful Daily Mail, which is not (so far) afraid to give the brutal (and often hurtful) facts.

Just turned to CNN for Ukraine news. Stumbled upon a report about the Tulsa hospital shooting. For some reason, the newsreader told us the ethnicity of the shooter. I bet you dollars to donuts that a FOX newsreader would NOT mention the shooter's ethnicity. Why did the CNN newsreader do so? Very curious!

Rickeroo makes a race baiting thread against black people.

Everyone drink!

The media is again trying to link random school shootings with targeted murders committed by Blacks. This is a standard Baltimore / Chicago "gang/domestic" type shooting event.
At least 4 victims murdered equals a mass murder. That is the only number and the only description that matters. Anytime 4 victims are murdered in one event, the definition is mass murder. Your efforts to muddy the water are duly noted.

Everyone drink!
I just went and counted. 15 of the last 20 threads he started are about race.

that's not a red flag or anything.

Everyone drink!
Do not make that a drinking game, people. Your liver will thank you.

Do not make that a drinking game, people. Your liver will thank you.
Especially ones where the deck is stacked against the drinkers.

Black shooter, no children to exploit, no minorities to exploit...hell...its not even looking like they can blame ARs. Cant blame 18 year olds being able to buy guns, cant blame high cap magazines....one things for sure...

its highly unlikely they will be getting a visit from Biden.

Back
Top Bottom