• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tucker now goes Homophobic

As if being the biggest racist POS on tv was not enough...

We now get this.

Though I appreciate Tucker's sentiments, I don't bother watching Fox 'News' anymore. It is all OAN for me though I do sometimes watch Diamond and Silk on Newsmax.

MAGA.

Teased by kids who find out that TWO men both took "maternity leave" for a couple months after adopting children that a WOMAN actually gave birth to?

I believe that after I was born my father had to go to work that night for his graveyard shift and afterwards came by the hospital the next morning to pick my mother
and I up. Then that night back to work. Men do not need to take maternity leave.
Like I said it would just show hat those kids brought up by a man and a woman were not brought up well

Its crazy that anyone would even watch or listen to Tucker Carlson.... or Hannity... or any of the FOX cast, and certainly none should call it News. It's madness why anyone would subject themselves to such indoctrination to being rile up with idiocy, bias, bigotry and belligerence on a daily and nightly basis.

Its crazy that anyone would even watch or listen to Tucker Carlson.... or Hannity... or any of the FOX cast, and certainly none should call it News. It's madness why anyone would subject themselves to such indoctrination to being rile up with idiocy, bias, bigotry and belligerence on a daily and nightly basis.
I agree. And I actually do not know one of those guys from another. I have seen clips of things one or another has said but I haven't bothered to keep them straight. I recognize Chris Wallace, though.

Max Boot, a conservative statagist who worked for Rubio and Romney's campaigns. calls Tucker Carlson a "menace to America". He also said the only way to fix this nation is to elect Democrats. This is a conservative speaking!

Teased by kids who find out that TWO men both took "maternity leave" for a couple months after adopting children that a WOMAN actually gave birth to?

I believe that after I was born my father had to go to work that night for his graveyard shift and afterwards came by the hospital the next morning to pick my mother
and I up. Then that night back to work. Men do not need to take maternity leave.
Imagine bragging that your father barely spent time with you when you were born and thinking this was some kind of big mic drop sick burn.

Today I learned that right wingers think parental leave is about feeding a child and absolutely nothing else. They think parents spending time with their newborn child is bad... for some reason.

It's really difficult to understand people this horrible.

Those poor kids are going to be teased a lot at school.

What exactly does any man need maternity leave for? To figure out how to change a diaper takes about 5 minutes.

Holy **** look at these people.

The weird part is that many of them have children of their own, and they still think like this.

I'm glad that they are happy, also. Truly. I cried at Cam and Mitchell's wedding. At least I got a lump in my throat.

But here's the problem: We're having a supply chain crises that is emptying our shelves with no hoarding behind it. It's just old school Soviet style empty shelves. We'll be lining up for bread rations if this keeps up.

The proud new daddy is the freaking Secretary of Transportation. He needs to be solving this crisis, not changing diapers.

Now Jen Psaki says that Joe Biden has been working on the supply chain since January. Good God, y'all! They let Joe "work on" things? Jebus, no wonder the supply chain is crashing.

Cute kid, Pete. Now get the heck back to work!

The supply chain issue is largely a problem created by corporations and it needs to be solved by corporations. The government cannot wave a magic wand and undo all their ****ups. You want the government to do what, specifically? Force businesses to raise their pay so they can hire more workers to un**** this? Maybe mandate that non-essential products get delayed so that the bread can get shipped? Just start dictating to private businesses how they ship things, when, and where? Tell me. Tell me the government regulation that solves this.

Carlson has never matured beyond being a smarmy arrogant frat boy. I seriously do not understand the conservative worship of him. Although they did vote for a pu$$y grabber for President so I suppose their support of Carlson follows some sort of demented conservative logic.
I liked an article he wrote once about how he ended up with a TV career.

He pointed out that the people that produce television like to put people on television that they've seen on television before. During the 1992 election campaign he just happened to get on television when they needed someone to be a panelist along with H.Ross Perot's running made Admiral Stockdale.

Today I learned that right wingers think parental leave is about feeding a child and absolutely nothing else. They think parents spending time with their newborn child is bad... for some reason.

It's really difficult to understand people this horrible.

How very dare you think about something other than going back to work.
Nobody should have time off for having children. A woman should fire out a baby out of her baby cannon during lunch break and then get back to work.

Max Boot, a conservative statagist who worked for Rubio and Romney's campaigns. calls Tucker Carlson a "menace to America". He also said the only way to fix this nation is to elect Democrats. This is a conservative speaking!

Never heard of the guy. Now that's an influential voice for you.

Imagine bragging that your father barely spent time with you when you were born and thinking this was some kind of big mic drop sick burn.
I never said my father never spent time with me, he spent a lot of time with me. He was one of baseball coaches, he took me camping, hunting, fishing; we worked on cars together, and all the things a good father does. What I said was that my father didn't take off for many weeks of "maternity leave". My father went to work. Reason being of course, it is women (the mothers) who nurse infants not the men. But you liberal pro lbjtq folks are confused about that.

I never said my father never spent time with me, he spent a lot of time with me. He was one of baseball coaches, he took me camping, hunting, fishing; we worked on cars together, and all the things a good father does. What I said was that my father didn't take off for many weeks of "maternity leave". My father went to work. Reason being of course, it is women (the mothers) who nurse infants not the men. But you liberal pro lbjtq folks are confused about that.

No, you're confused. You think parental leave is, literally, only about feeding.

It just doesn't occur to people like you that a parent wants to spend time with their child when it is born. You see this as just... necessary maintenance, I guess. That going back to work is more important.

I feel sorry for you.

These are probably people who had liberal feminist mothers who abandoned them to go work for a corporate boss, it’s sad, most liberals probably had mothers who served a boss they didn’t even like more then them.

Can you imagine being a child who’s mother wouldn’t lose an hour of overtime to tend to their needs?

How so? Can you back your opinion up with something more than declarations, and rhetoric?
There are things that only women can do. That no man no matter how "loving" can.

Well obviously men cannot breastfeed and do not nurse children and therefore should not be taking extended time off of work. Especially for an abducted child
Federal employees have parental leave after the birth, adoption or foster care of a child. Most Americans don't, although most developed countries do.
It's well that he took advantage of it, to show Americans that it's a thing, that they should have. Tuck & the GQP won't be backing it, so...

Another wierd perversion of our overly egalitarian society. Where government department heads during times of crisis are evidently allowed to just take leave and neglect their post

That baby didn’t pop out of Pete. Where’s the mother in this arrangement. At the very least this child is being neglect by denial of a mother
Popping a baby out makes one a mother, not a Mom. Not every woman in mentally equipped for Momhood.

Expose', was it a secret that he was taking family leave?
Try that in private industry. People are supposed to PLAN to have children and not make their employer pay them for their personal desires. Only those in government high-level positions can take that kind of time off with pay because they don't give a crap about the taxpayers. Here someone else, ANOTHER person with zero experience in transportation just like Buttigieg, had to take over for him. Of course, it was a female because the Biden administration is all about equality and if a female is unqualified like Harris, she gets the nod because of her genitalia.

Back
Top Bottom