• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tucker is a russian asset

What would be the argument behind Russia doing this to themselves? If they want to cut off Europe, they can do so quite easily. Blowing up their own pipeline makes no sense at all.
To create a disaster for the West to deal with and clean up.

Neither pipeline was operational.

Tucker recently claimed that Nixon was taken out by then”deep state” because “to this day nobody can explain watergate.”

I don’t know man the recordings of Nixon doing crimes feel pretty self-explanatory. You nazi propaganda ****wit.

At what point will that cockroach be tried for aiding and abetting the enemy?!
As soon as Fox stops making money from the idiots who watch his show.

Where did I take Russias side? Why is it so difficult for you libs to discuss anything here honestly?
I believe you would sell out fellow Americans to Russia if you could. How's that for honesty?

Tulsi Gaddard is a Russian asset
Jill Stein is a Russian asset

Mike Flynn is a Russian asset
Trump is a Russian asset

So, your position is to have convicted and jailed anyone who had an opinion you disagreed with on isolationism?

great point
no my point is that you lauded america condoning isolationist propaganda which was intentionally directed at swaying hitler to invade eastern europe. That wasn't a good thing. That was millions of deaths so that lies persuaded people to oppose war.

what's free about inviting fascist propaganda into the country? that's insane

you should volunteer to be defamed to prove you love freedom

no my point is that you lauded america condoning isolationist propaganda which was intentionally directed at swaying hitler to invade eastern europe.

I did?

I believe you would sell out fellow Americans to Russia if you could. How's that for honesty?
Thats stupidity, not honesty. Seems you libs dont know the difference.

Tucker is a sucker ........

This is wrong and irresponsible rhetoric. Please refrain from this.
Lmao. No. (Plus, it's the thread topic. Duh!)

Do you watch the traitor? You see, to me, watching the traitor to America is irresponsible behavior. Pointing out the traitorous rhetoric coming from Carlson's mouth is a patriotic duty.

Do you support Putin or the US? We know who Tucker supports.

Why do you seem to be taking sides with a country that is threatening the west with nuclear annihilation?
Exactly. I don't even give a shit if Carlson's opinion on this is 100% correct. It's irrelevant. Putin is our enemy. Full stop. Whoever sides with Putin may also be our enemy. Carlson fits the bill.

Exactly. I don't even give a shit if Carlson's opinion on this is 100% correct. It's irrelevant. Putin is our enemy. Full stop. Whoever sides with Putin may also be our enemy. Carlson fits the bill.
He was Trump's buddy. The right loves him. They'll do anything to think they're owning the libz. Confederate trash! :rolleyes:

I think Putins play was to blackmail Europe with gas by threatening to cut it off when they need it most, during the coming winter. Now, with the pipeline damaged, he has no leverage. So I just dont see it as making any sense for him to do this.
Putin's playbook for years has been to cause chaos among the west. His best bet it to pit the US against Europe. That's what he was doing for 4 years of Trump. Using Trump to destroy NATO. And he was partially successful. Destroying his own pipeline in order to blame the US put the US at odds with Europe. Putin's dream.

Looks like it's backfiring on him. Europe will find a way with the help of the rest of the world to find energy.

Now back to the original OPs question that you refuse to answer. Why is Carlson acting like a propagandist for Russia?

Now you're getting it. Tweet borrowed from a find by @Geoist;

well gee it must be true, just like Trump's Russian collusion :rolleyes:
I'd explain the fact Gabbard is against mindless escalation while playing nuclear brinksmanship-
-but you dont want to hear about what a "Russian asset" has to say

Back
Top Bottom