• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tucker is a poor excuse for a man, an American, and an overall human being

Hatred from the left continues to grow and fester. So much for the healing Biden spoke of.
Tucker is hate-worthy cause he spreads hate. The ripples of resentment he starts spreading come back to him.

Tucker is hate-worthy cause he spreads hate. The ripples of resentment he starts spreading come back to him.

I see. So in opposition to hate, the left espouses hate?

Illogical. Also hypocritical. Not to mention double standards.

Do you people even read what you write?

1. I seldom watch Mr. C., for this very old man (85) goes to bed very early.

2. But when I do watch him for a few minutes, he seems to be a very intelligent person whose views are right on!

3. I hope that FOX will continue to have him on because someone has to expose the hypocrisies of the radical left. (Don't compare them to the ordinary liberal Democrat.)

4. For many people, Mr. C. is a real man, a patriotic American, and a good human being.
Underneath, the majority of Republicans are homophobic.

It's why I left the GOP in 1992.

No, I resent and hate Tuckers words these days about Hispanic immigrants, because they reflect what was said about my grandparents, Sicilian immigrants, as well as Jewish immigrants years ago, and Irish immigrants a few generations before that. He is heir to that sad tradition in US politics. Read up on our history, and see if past anti-immigrant comments by the Know-Nothings and the KKK in the past don’t match up with what Carlson says today. For him, it’s perhaps a hustle, appealing to mouth breathers on the right. He’s done well. Who am I to argue with success?

Underneath, the majority of Republicans are homophobic.

It's why I left the GOP in 1992.
If I remember correctly, here in California when the state legislature voted to decriminalize gay relations in 1975, it was a Democrat who cast the deciding vote to make that possible. He deserves to be remembered: Mervyn Dymally. A good man!

If I remember correctly, here in California when the state legislature voted to decriminalize gay relations in 1975, it was a Democrat who cast the deciding vote to make that possible. He deserves to be remembered: Mervyn Dymally. A good man!
It was also a Dem who pushed the DoD to open the ranks so gay men and women could serve openly, President Obama.

I recall MANY Republicans at the time making claims that doing so would effect morale and unit cohesion, none of it based on studies, but based on the same old Republican homophobia. I was active duty in 2010, I seen it first hand, most Airman really did not care, and the few that did put there paperwork in and clocked out.

Wow, more hate and jealousy.

I wish the propaganda wasn’t such a good washer of brains.

Continue with the bashing…..

Well, there is evidence that Carlson hates women. I suspect he has disdain for the lower class as well. But he doesn't mind fleecing them so he keeps those notions to himself.

Tucker Carlson refuses to apologize amid uproar over past comments on 'extremely primitive' women

Carlson says he feels 'sorry for unattractive women,' uses the c-word to describe two women, calls one woman a 'pig' and refers to women as 'whores.'
www.usatoday.com

In two appearances, Carlson jokingly downplayed the crimes of cult leader – and convicted child sex offender – Warren Jeffs. In other clips, he calls women "extremely primitive," says he feels "sorry for unattractive women," uses the c-word to describe a woman, calls one woman a "pig" and refers to two other women as "whores."

During one of the discussions about Jeffs, who was accused, among other things, of arranging marriages between underage girls and adult men, Carlson said what he had done was not as bad as a violent assault.

Man, this Fella really does trigger you libs :ROFLMAO: I mean Trump may be king. Ronnie D. May be second but this Carlson fella is a close third. You can almost hear the libs brains melt from all the hate.

Side note: for someone who’s so hated he sure does draw in the haters. Id suspect almost as many haters watching him as actual fans?

It can only mean that Pete B is seen by Tucker as a viable candidate for the Presidency. We'll see if the attacks grow in volume and number then we'll know that Pete B has them worried.

Man, this Fella really does trigger you libs :ROFLMAO: I mean Trump may be king. Ronnie D. May be second but this Carlson fella is a close third. You can almost hear the libs brains melt from all the hate.

Side note: for someone who’s so hated he sure does draw in the haters. Id suspect almost as many haters watching him as actual fans?
Awww... You don't like it when folks talk about your little bow tied buddy... That's adorable. I personally love to watch MAGA miscreants drool over Uber rich far right trolls. Please do enjoy grovelling at their feet 👍

Hatred from the left continues to grow and fester. So much for the healing Biden spoke of.
It's not hateful to call out Tucker for his ugliness, anymore than it's cowardly to call him out for his cowardice. And healing can hardly happen when Trumpism continues to spew ignorance and divisiveness.

You need a better class of hero.

It's not hateful to call out Tucker for his ugliness, anymore than it's cowardly to call him out for his cowardice. And healing can hardly happen when Trumpism continues to spew ignorance and divisiveness.

You need a better class of hero.

Your healing is dependent upon what others do or don't do?

LOL!

Sounds like you're very impressionable and easily manipulated. No wonder the media can so easily whip some people into a frenzy.

Your healing is dependent upon what others do or don't do?

LOL!

Sounds like you're very impressionable and easily manipulated. No wonder the media can so easily whip some people into a frenzy.
Your morality is dependent on others making the first move?

LOL yourself.

Does it make you feel big defending Tucker Carlson and his vitriol?

And now we see where any discussion with the left always seems to end up:

The Mick Jagger: With their chest bowed out, elbows flapping, strutting about like a chicken.

And now we see where any discussion with the left always seems to end up:

The Mick Jagger: With their chest bowed out, elbows flapping, strutting about like a chicken.
And yet it's what you do every damn time a right wing propagandist is called out for their stupidity or hateful rhetoric - squawk "HATE - CLUCK CLUCK - HATE!" like that's anything other that a piss poor deflection and defense of them. You have nothing else, so continue to peck at the dust and call yourself deep as you carry water for Tucker and other cowards.

The rest of us see Tucker for what he is, and will criticize him with moves like Jagger.

And yet it's what you do every damn time a right wing propagandist is called out for their stupidity or hateful rhetoric - squawk "HATE - CLUCK CLUCK - HATE!" like that's anything other that a piss poor deflection and defense of them. You have nothing else, so continue to peck at the dust and call yourself deep as you carry water for Tucker and other cowards.

The rest of us see Tucker for what he is, and will criticize him with moves like Jagger.

To that end I have no doubt.

To that end I have no doubt.
Is it because you agree and identify with Tucker that you defend him so ardently, or is it just a lizard brain reflex to do so any time a so-called conservative is called out?

Either way, you're better than this.

Is it because you agree and identify with Tucker that you defend him so ardently, or is it just a lizard brain reflex to do so any time a so-called conservative is called out?

Either way, you're better than this.

"or is it just a lizard brain reflex" Apparently you are not better than this.

Enjoy the last word.

It's not hateful to despise people who perpetuate hate.

It's not racist to call out and not tolerate racists.

Etc.​

"or is it just a lizard brain reflex" Apparently you are not better than this.

Enjoy the last word.
Which part of Tucker's questioning of the manner in which Buttigieg served the nation (in a way Tucker never would) do you identify with most?

Come on, don't run away - answer honestly and in a way that doesn't resort to deflection or whataboutism.

Last edited:
Dang....Lotta hate on this thread.

Back
Top Bottom