• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tucker is a poor excuse for a man, an American, and an overall human being

Lycanthrope

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Lil' insecure Tuck Tuck is dipping back into the homophobic well to goose his Red State listeners:

In response to Buttigieg's comments on the Colorado mass shooting that murdered 5 people, where he suggested that it reflected a recent pattern of hate and violence against LBGTQ Americans:

“No, Pete Buttigieg wants to talk about identity,” Carlson added. “He always wants to talk about identity. And the funny, ironic thing is, until just a few years ago, Buttigieg wouldn’t even admit that he was gay. He hid that and then lied about it for reasons he has never been asked to explain. Why not?”

You know full well why, you miserable festering turd - because assholes like you would have destroyed his military service (a service you never gave, notably). May Christmas morning bring you nothing more than a well deserved spanking from Krampus.

I know why FOX gives this flaccid excuse for a man airtime, because the profits roll when they do. But why do conservatives love him so much?

Lil' insecure Tuck Tuck is dipping back into the homophobic well to goose his Red State listeners:

In response to Buttigieg's comments on the Colorado mass shooting that murdered 5 people, where he suggested that it reflected a recent pattern of hate and violence against LBGTQ Americans:

“No, Pete Buttigieg wants to talk about identity,” Carlson added. “He always wants to talk about identity. And the funny, ironic thing is, until just a few years ago, Buttigieg wouldn’t even admit that he was gay. He hid that and then lied about it for reasons he has never been asked to explain. Why not?”

You know full well why, you miserable festering turd - because assholes like you would have destroyed his military service (a service you never gave, notably). May Christmas morning bring you nothing more than a well deserved spanking from Krampus.

I know why FOX gives this flaccid excuse for a man airtime, because the profits roll when they do. But why do conservatives love him so much?

There is a great film called "Nightmare Alley" about life in an American Carnival in the 1930's & 40's.
The lead character is a charlatan, dog & pony show grifter with con act who joins a carnival where we also meet a low life drunk as the geek, biting the heads of live chickens and eating them raw for people to watch.

The lead character goes on to a show of his own, but soon leads downward and he has to return to a different carnival Later, where he seeks to join with his magic act. He is told no none wants that anymore and ends up ass the addicted geek, biting the heads off live chickens.

That character is who I think of when I see Tucker Carlson. He's the geek biting the heads off live chickens.

I hate this nation has come to this point.

Me: *reads thread title*
Also Me, 5 seconds later: “Yup, sounds about right.”

Laugh or cry? I don’t know…

1. I seldom watch Mr. C., for this very old man (85) goes to bed very early.

2. But when I do watch him for a few minutes, he seems to be a very intelligent person whose views are right on!

3. I hope that FOX will continue to have him on because someone has to expose the hypocrisies of the radical left. (Don't compare them to the ordinary liberal Democrat.)

4. For many people, Mr. C. is a real man, a patriotic American, and a good human being.

2. But when I do watch him for a few minutes, he seems to be a very intelligent person whose views are right on!

3. I hope that FOX will continue to have him on because someone has to expose the hypocrisies of the radical left. (Don't compare them to the ordinary liberal Democrat.)

4. For many people, Mr. C. is a real man, a patriotic American, and a good human being.
Find a better class of human being to defend. Cucker is the poster child for the insecure, privileged elitists who have neither sacrificed nor experienced a hard day's work their entire lives, and he is shameless displaying contempt for those who have.

Deplorable.

I'm not saying the allegations in the article below are true..... But it really wouldn't surprise me.

I'm not saying the allegations in the article below are true..... But it really wouldn't surprise me.

I'm not saying it's true, but if it WERE Cucker Tarlson needs to sort that shit out and stop being a force for evil for others.

To Carlson, everyone on the left is the radical left. Carlson lies and exaggerates a lot too

Tucker Carlson is perfect for FoxNews, facilitating hatred and ignorance.

I loved Buttigieg's reply. It was because of turds like Carlson that Pete couldn't come out whether he wanted to or not. People seem to forget that it wasn't that long ago, admission to being gay could get a man disqualified to serve his country and could even result in being booted out of the military. The only person I see here, making any sacrifices for Uncle Sam, is Pete. Carlson isn't worthy enough to kiss Pete's ass. Seriously. Carlson is such a douchebag. He wouldn't have his douchebag pulpit though, if it weren't for all the other douchebags that watch religiously and give him the ratings he needs to survive. So, he has lots of company. #douchebagsRus. Ain't it hard to believe that we have that many dumbasses among us that would buy into that Carlson swill?

Buttigieg_army.jpg

Conservatives do NOT like him. Don't confuse Trumpers with conservatives, please.

These are the things that excite the base.

I loved Buttigieg's reply. It was because of turds like Carlson that Pete couldn't come out whether he wanted to or not. People seem to forget that it wasn't that long ago, admission to being gay could get a man disqualified to serve his country and could even result in being booted out of the military. The only person I see here, making any sacrifices for Uncle Sam, is Pete. Carlson isn't worthy enough to kiss Pete's ass. Seriously. Carlson is such a douchebag. He wouldn't have his douchebag pulpit though, if it weren't for all the other douchebags that watch religiously and give him the ratings he needs to survive. So, he has lots of company. #douchebagsRus. Ain't it hard to believe that we have that many dumbasses among us that would buy into that Carlson swill?

View attachment 67424610
Carlson isn't man enough to kiss Buttigieg's boot, much like his god Trump isn't man enough to kiss McCain's. Both are insecure, limp excuses for men who wouldn't do what those men did.

Chickenhawk right wingers are pathetic - eager to slam soldiers and vets if they don't agree with them politically, obsessed with masculinity, but lack the balls to put their money where their mouth is.

A “real man” who revived the Know-Nothing hatred of immigrants, sprinkled with bigotry. His statements could be taken from that group and the anti-immigrant preachings of the KKK.

FYI, it is not patriotic to say that certain groups of immigrants are ruining your precious neighborhood. Tucker gives privileged twits who are heirs to great fortunes a bad name.

Back
Top Bottom