• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tucker Gets Dunked On

Yeah I can’t watch Schmidt either, how’s his best pal Weaver going? They still molesting boys

Tucker says some contradictory stuff but sometimes he's right.

Not sure how you can say sometimes he is right when he rarely states his personal opinion but rather poses questions that are meant to lead to his desired conclusion and outcome, thought control of his audience. There are very few people I dislike and disrespect than Tucker Carlson.

Except the bulk of the video is Tucker clips, showing his support of Russia.
Sorry, hard for me to get my panties twisted over a talking head on TV.

I usually only hear that about Hitler or Trump.

Yes, if you say contradictory stuff you are likely to get it right some of the time, but you are still wrong most of the time just because you have no coherence to what you are saying. Its like the clock that doesn't keep time correctly. You may get it right once and a while, but you can't be trusted so you might as well throw that clock out as it is worthless.

Anyone that thinks Tucker is a source of information or has a perspective worth hearing is happy with the clock that doesn't work correctly. Don't ever ask those people what time it is as they are clueless.

Not sure how you can say sometimes he is right when he rarely states his personal opinion but rather poses questions that are meant to lead to his desired conclusion and outcome, thought control of his audience. There are very few people I dislike and disrespect than Tucker Carlson.
He's clearly against anyone egging on direct US involvement in a Russian war, which is in support of our nation’s security.

Yes, if you say contradictory stuff you are likely to get it right some of the time, but you are still wrong most of the time just because you have no coherence to what you are saying. Its like the clock that doesn't keep time correctly. You may get it right once and a while, but you can't be trusted so you might as well throw that clock out as it is worthless.

Anyone that thinks Tucker is a source of information or has a perspective worth hearing is happy with the clock that doesn't work correctly. Don't ever ask those people what time it is as they are clueless.
I agree that Tucker, like CNN hosts, has become mostly a propagandist, but both sides often base their opinions on some cold, hard truthful facts. To think otherwise is self-deception.

He's clearly against anyone egging on direct US involvement in a Russian war, which is in support of our nation’s security.
So are a lot of people. Doesn't mean they defend Putin.

Back
Top Bottom