• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tucker Gets Dunked On

So are a lot of people. Doesn't mean they defend Putin.
Offering a carrot and stick approach to an autocrat is not necessarily supporting Putin. We have to be damn careful not to push him over the edge.

Yet another thread where people will accidentally show their support for Putin and Russia.

For instance?

Last night, he condemned Putin for Russian aggression against Ukraine but said, we have to be careful how we deal with the situation.
Pretty sensible?

Last night, he condemned Putin for Russian aggression against Ukraine but said, we have to be careful how we deal with the situation.
Pretty sensible?
Sure.

Pretty sensible?

The man is on camera saying he opposes sanctions and also saying we should take the side of Russia.

He has to own his words. He's walking them back now.

OK, so you're in this thread...why?
To make fun of lefty poopy heads.

Here's a question. Which do you think will be better received tonight - Joe's speech or the rebuttal by his party delivered by Talib?

Slam Dunk GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

To make fun of lefty poopy heads.

Here's a question. Which do you think will be better received tonight - Joe's speech or the rebuttal by his party delivered by Talib?
Don't know, don't care. I never watch SOTUs.

Don't know, don't care. I never watch SOTUs.
Really? I think it's a good barometer as to where the President is at. Tonight will be a good example. Biden's approval is in the toilet. This is one of the few chances he has to speak to everyone in the country. What is he going to propose that will induce people to believe that he's going in the right direction?

I agree that Tucker, like CNN hosts, has become mostly a propagandist, but both sides often base their opinions on some cold, hard truthful facts. To think otherwise is self-deception.

Well, as a global statement, what you say is true, but its also misleading. There are political commentary shows on Fox, MSNBC and CNN that do a much better job with a commitment to facts than Tucker. That all said, I for one, will assert anything that would be in the public domain that I can not validate with a cite from the green box at the top of this chart.

Media-Bias-Chart-9.0_January-2022.jpg

Yeah I can’t watch Schmidt either, how’s his best pal Weaver going? They still molesting boys
Actually, if you follow the stories coming out of that little rat's nest. It's alleged that he wasn't far from being an accomplice in that regard.

He's right there saying he disagrees with sanctions against Russia, and sides with Russia. Meanwhile Tucker lovers be like:

View attachment 67377670
That would be true, if you only watched everything out of context and ignored what was actually being said.

It's a common cultist tactic, so you easily see it among the far-left.
I for one don't really get what the OP was on about. Tucker was rather forthcoming with his statements and aside from that, he was just reporting what was actually happening.

So these people who are crawling out of the woodwork, claiming that he's for some reason supporting Russia. Are only doing so to suit their own narrative.
Then again, this isn't the first time that they've been caught lying through their teeth. Just like they were doing with Jesse Smollett, Brown, Ahmed Arbery, The Covington kids.. and so on.

It's just the way that things are going to be for now.

Tucker says some contradictory stuff but sometimes he's right.
Agreed.
Not sure how you can say sometimes he is right when he rarely states his personal opinion but rather poses questions that are meant to lead to his desired conclusion and outcome, thought control of his audience. There are very few people I dislike and disrespect than Tucker Carlson.
Sometimes his desired conclusion is correct.

That said, his wrongs far outweigh his rights... but he is sometimes right. But shit, when he is wrong it is extremely wrong bordering on treason.

Pretty sensible?
He is using sensible language now in order to divert attention from the contradictory things he said in the past.

If he would come out and say he was flat wrong in what he said in the past and that he has changed his opinions now that he has more information, I would have more respect for him. The fact is: He says controversial things simply because that is what he gets paid for. Full stop. If the wind starts blowing the other way and there is a risk to his paycheck, he will change his opinions and his beliefs to the degree necessary to continue to make money. He is like his other Fox News talking head coworkers in this respect. There are no fundamental values or integrity. There is only the money-making agenda.

Pretty sensible?
Yeah, Drumpf flip flopped too.
Pooten is committing white on white war crimes, lMO.

Tucker is a destructive agitprop peddler, enabled by FOX because they love the rating$.
Rupert Murdoch is the modern Goebbels, always has been. Faux news gallivanted about pretending to be news but it was always Murdoch’s war on news media.

Back
Top Bottom