• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tucker Claims the NSA Is Spying on Him to Take Down His Show

BlueTex

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
I liked the original better...

download.jpeg

After claiming the FBI merely had prior knowledge of the rioters’ intentions because it had “sources” in the crowd, Carlson suddenly made a stunning accusation: The federal government itself was snooping on him, and for the sole purpose of ending his show.

“But it’s not just political protests that the government is spying on,” Carlson exclaimed. “Yesterday, we heard from a whistleblower within the U.S. government who reached out to warn us that the NSA, the National Security Agency, is monitoring our electronic communications and is planning to leak them in an attempt to take this show off the air.”

Insisting he would normally be “skeptical” of such a “shocking claim,” as it is a “crime” and the U.S. isn’t a “third world country,” the Fox star nonetheless said he knew for a fact that the NSA absolutely did spy on him.

“The whistleblower who is in a position to know repeated back to us information about a story that we are working on that could have only come directly from my texts and emails,” he said. “There’s no other possible source for that information. Period. They did it for political reasons. The Biden administration is spying on us. We have confirmed that.”

View attachment 67340270

After claiming the FBI merely had prior knowledge of the rioters’ intentions because it had “sources” in the crowd, Carlson suddenly made a stunning accusation: The federal government itself was snooping on him, and for the sole purpose of ending his show.

“But it’s not just political protests that the government is spying on,” Carlson exclaimed. “Yesterday, we heard from a whistleblower within the U.S. government who reached out to warn us that the NSA, the National Security Agency, is monitoring our electronic communications and is planning to leak them in an attempt to take this show off the air.”

Insisting he would normally be “skeptical” of such a “shocking claim,” as it is a “crime” and the U.S. isn’t a “third world country,” the Fox star nonetheless said he knew for a fact that the NSA absolutely did spy on him.

“The whistleblower who is in a position to know repeated back to us information about a story that we are working on that could have only come directly from my texts and emails,” he said. “There’s no other possible source for that information. Period. They did it for political reasons. The Biden administration is spying on us. We have confirmed that.”

Anonymous sources aren't so great anymore?

View attachment 67340270

lol...sounds like someone has a guilty conscience, and it might involve a rather popular 17-year-old.

View attachment 67340270

I wonder what he's up to that would interest NSA?

Fox News host Tucker Carlson dropped a bombshell claim on Monday night against the U.S. government, declaring that a whistleblower had informed him that the National Security Agency was actively spying on his communications in an effort to take his show off the air.

So....someone is threatening to sue him or some such? Is he being investigated for crimes? Has he been caught a'criming? (was it with Gaetz and Greenberg?) Or is he simply trying to milk a subpeona sent to someone vaguely related to his staff for some other purpose?

You'll have to forgive me if I fail to react as they wish when the people who who always run as "tough on crime" Republicans attack the FBI they otherwise praise just because it happened to target an R. Especially when they then continue to forget about that objection in all other circumstances, especially if it's an illegal alien accused of dealing drugs. It's everything they act like they care about.

What about FISA warrants? I haven't seen one ****ing thread.

What happened to the horrors of allowing a judge to rule on a motion to dismiss indictments after a slimey bastard pled guilty to them?

What about Obama's NSA revelations? That infuriated me. You Trumper stopped caring until......now.....when Carlson claims victim status.

Tell you what, if they did something wrong, people should pay. But you're the last people who get to tell me about it. Capisce? Of course not.

EDIT: because incoherence, that's why.

Last edited:
tucker is boring

But, I'd damned if a Trumpist didn't try to say that their lie was just as good as someone else's reliance on sources that have proven true.

Anonymous sources aren't so great anymore?

As long as you think lying your ass off for Carlson is 'serving the national interest', right? :rolleyes:

Do you know what the Carlson defense is? It's that no reasonable person would consider his statements factual.

Tucker Carlson appears to be made of Teflon. Fox News' top-rated host has been repeatedly accused of anti-immigrant and racist comments, which have cost his political opinion show many of its major advertisers. Yet Carlson endures in his prime-time slot. Carlson even attacked his own network's chief news anchor on the air, with no real consequences. That anchor, Shepard Smith, quit mid-contract shortly after Carlson went after him. Now comes the claim that you can't expect to literally believe the words that come out of Carlson's mouth. And that assertion is not coming from Carlson's critics. It's being made by a federal judge in the Southern District of New York and by Fox News's own lawyers in defending Carlson against accusations of slander. It worked, by the way.
Just read U.S. District Judge Mary Kay Vyskocil's opinion, leaning heavily on the arguments of Fox's lawyers: The
"'general tenor' of the show should then inform a viewer that [Carlson] is not 'stating actual facts' about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in 'exaggeration' and 'non-literal commentary.' She wrote: "Fox persuasively argues, that given Mr. Carlson's reputation, any reasonable viewer 'arrive with an appropriate amount of skepticism' about the statement he makes." Vyskocil, an appointee of President Trump's, added, "Whether the Court frames Mr. Carlson's statements as 'exaggeration,' 'non-literal commentary,' or simply bloviating for his audience, the conclusion remains the same — the statements are not actionable." Vyskocil's ruling last week, dismissing a slander lawsuit filed against Carlson, was a win for Fox,

[cont.]

www.thedailybeast.com

Tucker Claims the NSA Is Spying on Him to Take Down His Show​

Any day now...⬇​

Last edited by a moderator:

View attachment 67340270

Oh hell yes. Go all in on this CT, ****er Carlson, and see how much longer your advertisers stay with your fascist show.

But, I'd damned if a Trumpist didn't try to say that their lie was just as good as someone else's reliance on sources that have proven true.

As long as you think lying your ass off for Carlson is 'serving the national interest', right? :rolleyes:

Do you know what the Carlson defense is? It's that no reasonable person would consider his statements factual.

I'm still waiting for that flash drive that prove widespread election fraud to be found.

I don't know who's a bigger con, Trump or Carlson.

I’m super skeptical of this story. For one, if these are things he discussed in text messages and emails how could he be the only possible source? Was he texting and emailing himself?
Good point! It smells like the whistleblower might be playing Tucker.

I wonder what he's up to that would interest NSA?
It's fairly well known that our government spied on the media during the Obama/Biden administration. They claimed it was to crack down on leaks. I'm not sure why they wouldn't still be doing it under the Biden/Harris administration.

It's fairly well known that our government spied on the media during the Obama/Biden administration. They claimed it was to crack down on leaks.
I didn't know that.

My guess is constant and continuos communications with Russian operatives....
Let's not go too far out on a limb, there. Even Putey wouldn't hire that nimrod. I don't think it's true, tbh.

View attachment 67340270

So it doesn't bother you that the government is illegally spying on members of the media?

Back
Top Bottom