• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tucker Claims the NSA Is Spying on Him to Take Down His Show

So this might have something to do with Jan 6?

Would anyone really be shocked if Tucker had sex with animals? It could be anything.

Would anyone really be shocked if Tucker had sex with animals? It could be anything.
Why would the NSA care about that? LOL

Alrighty then.

The guy is so creepy, so incel, so racist and so sexist, so homophobe and so transphobe, so xenophobe and so fascist, I just can't imagine the charges against him that I'd find shocking.

The guy is so creepy, so incel, so racist and so sexist, so homophobe and so transphobe, so xenophobe and so fascist, I just can't imagine the charges against him that I'd find shocking.
You think he's had a little work done? He's mighty young looking.

You think he's had a little work done? He's mighty young looking.

He's enough of a drama queen to be worried/referring about that. "If they find out about mah turkey neck, it'll be the end of this beauty pageant!! They'll cancel me for sure!!"

Yeah, that could be.

I liked the original better...

View attachment 67340270

After claiming the FBI merely had prior knowledge of the rioters’ intentions because it had “sources” in the crowd, Carlson suddenly made a stunning accusation: The federal government itself was snooping on him, and for the sole purpose of ending his show.

“But it’s not just political protests that the government is spying on,” Carlson exclaimed. “Yesterday, we heard from a whistleblower within the U.S. government who reached out to warn us that the NSA, the National Security Agency, is monitoring our electronic communications and is planning to leak them in an attempt to take this show off the air.”

Insisting he would normally be “skeptical” of such a “shocking claim,” as it is a “crime” and the U.S. isn’t a “third world country,” the Fox star nonetheless said he knew for a fact that the NSA absolutely did spy on him.

“The whistleblower who is in a position to know repeated back to us information about a story that we are working on that could have only come directly from my texts and emails,” he said. “There’s no other possible source for that information. Period. They did it for political reasons. The Biden administration is spying on us. We have confirmed that.”

Would that be similar to Trump asking his agencies if they could take down SNL? The difference is SNL was satire. Tucker's show is dangerous. I understand the 1st amendment and all that. But Fox has taken it way over the edge.

smart play by Carlson. if they do come out with email or phone info "anonymously" now, who exactly do you think would have to have collected it?

are you really more worried about Tucker being wrong than government intelligence agencies actually spying on private citizens?

It's fairly well known that our government spied on the media during the Obama/Biden administration. They claimed it was to crack down on leaks. I'm not sure why they wouldn't still be doing it under the Biden/Harris administration.

Yes, where is that Durham Report that was going to prove what you said here? Still waiting. I thought that was coming out a year ago and was going to be the destruction of Obama and Clapper and the rest?

“The whistleblower who is in a position to know repeated back to us information about a story that we are working on that could have only come directly from my texts and emails,” he said. “There’s no other possible source for that information. Period. They did it for political reasons. The Biden administration is spying on us. We have confirmed that.”
But, I'd damned if a Trumpist didn't try to say that their lie was just as good as someone else's reliance on sources that have proven true.

As long as you think lying your ass off for Carlson is 'serving the national interest', right? :rolleyes:

Do you know what the Carlson defense is? It's that no reasonable person would consider his statements factual.

Like Trump was right when he said his phones were tapped, maybe Carlson's source is legit

Not that I believe a word of it but it's odd it would be the NSA monitoring him because they pretty much focus on encryption, breaking codes etc. If anyone was doing it it would be the FBI. In any case, their purpose would not be to leak any information, it would be to use it in a criminal investigation of some sort. The entire story smells but it doesn't matter bobbleheads will bobble. what he possibly be working on that would cause Murdoch to take him off the air unless it involved illegal activity?

"The main mission of the NSA is information assurance. This means that the NSA is responsible for breaking foreign intelligence codes through secured computer systems, encryption, and access control. The NSA works in combination with the Central Security Service. The NSA deals with data processing, generating encryption keys to U.S. information, and decrypting foreign intelligence. NSA agents mainly sit in the headquarters that is based in Fort Meade, Maryland.

Read more: Difference Between NSA and CIA | Difference Between http://www.differencebetween.net/miscellaneous/difference-between-nsa-and-cia/#ixzz6zB2hWZRO

I liked the original better...

View attachment 67340270

After claiming the FBI merely had prior knowledge of the rioters’ intentions because it had “sources” in the crowd, Carlson suddenly made a stunning accusation: The federal government itself was snooping on him, and for the sole purpose of ending his show.

“But it’s not just political protests that the government is spying on,” Carlson exclaimed. “Yesterday, we heard from a whistleblower within the U.S. government who reached out to warn us that the NSA, the National Security Agency, is monitoring our electronic communications and is planning to leak them in an attempt to take this show off the air.”

Insisting he would normally be “skeptical” of such a “shocking claim,” as it is a “crime” and the U.S. isn’t a “third world country,” the Fox star nonetheless said he knew for a fact that the NSA absolutely did spy on him.

A whistleblower that is only speaking to carlson even though tucker said 'we/ heard from, whoever we is?

Is this like when trump had his wires tapped?

So it doesn't bother you that the government is illegally spying on members of the media?
Isn't this what the trump administration was just busted for, spying on the media? They even had to sign a gag order not to speak about it so it just came out a couple of weeks ago.

Man this loser will embrace any conspiracy as long as it gives him attention
Ratings. The right would love to have everyone believe the liberal media runs everything but in fact it's ratings and the crazier tucker's claims the better for the rabid believers of the guy who tells them, don't believe what I say and yet they do.

Isn't this what the trump administration was just busted for, spying on the media? They even had to sign a gag order not to speak about it so it just came out a couple of weeks ago.
Tuckers' claim is a bit different. He is claiming that they have the actual information. In the cases you refer to all they had was metadata, not content.

This makes no sense. First of all this is not the type of work the NSA does and more importantly, in order to actually spy on an American citizen you have to have one hell of a lot of information, it has to be of a very serious nature that could impact national security or safety and a judge must authorize it. Tucker isn't big enough potatoes for that!

Carlson is a Q idiot. No other explanation.

Tuckers' claim is a bit different. He is claiming that they have the actual information. In the cases you refer to all they had was metadata, not content.

This makes no sense. First of all this is not the type of work the NSA does and more importantly, in order to actually spy on an American citizen you have to have one hell of a lot of information, it has to be of a very serious nature that could impact national security or safety and a judge must authorize it. Tucker isn't big enough potatoes for that!

I'm surprised people are actually seriously discussing this.

Everything Tucker "report" I take it with a grain of salt.

If it did, and I’m not saying I buy any part of this story, it wouldn’t be the NSA doing the snooping. Or theoretically shouldn’t be. But then we get into query searches and server access and all that nonsense. This story is likely bullshit so no point focusing much on it.

Back
Top Bottom