• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tucker Carlson's (of Fox News) love affair with Russia. We're watching it play out real time. Never Forget.

makes one wonder why Tucker so loves Putin/Russia.
I think it's because tribalism casies people to read into the other sides words the worst possible meanings and interpretation.

What I gathered from that clip of Carlson was that one side was no better than the other, It shouldn't be our concern.

I think it's because tribalism casies people to read into the other sides words the worst possible meanings and interpretation.

What I gathered from that clip of Carlson was that one side was no better than the other, It shouldn't be our concern.
i think decent people can certainly side with those that are being murdered by a superpower.

i think decent people can certainly side with those that are being murdered by a superpower.
I don't think that was happening when tucker made the statement.

And Ukraine has been reported to oppress the Russian people in it's eastern regions.

And Ukraine has been reported to oppress the Russian people in it's eastern regions.
Reported by Putin.

No one else.

No need to fall for it.

Maybe they did, Simpletruther. How does this alleged oppression (even if true) justify a full-scale invasion? Do you know what Israel did when Ethiopian Jews were being oppressed in their home country? They evacuated thousands of them to Israel to become citizens. They did not bomb Addis Abada into submission to try and replace their government with a less antisemitic one.

Maybe they did, Simpletruther. How does this alleged oppression (even if true) justify a full-scale invasion? Do you know what Israel did when Ethiopian Jews were being oppressed in their home country? They evacuated thousands of them to Israel to become citizens. They did not bomb Addis Abada into submission to try and replace their government with a less antisemitic one.
Who is trying to justify a full scale invasion?

really good post and point.

Why were you bringing up alleged oppression if not as a form of apologia for the invasion?
To support my previous post. Did you try to follow the conversation?

yeah, he wasn't following the Fox News/Rush Limbaugh model before.

🤣🤣🤣🤣
No idea what you mean by that. Both Fox and Rush got extremely rich from liberals, now progressives, watching/listening to their programs. Carlson is doing the same.

Last edited:
No idea what you mean by that. Both Fox and Rush got extremely rich from liberals, not progressives for watching/listening to their programs. Carlson is doing the same.
Huh?

Lots of media figures seem to have an expression as part of the persona they play. For example, my favorite anchor Rachel Maddow has a very interested and concerned, wrinkled eyebrow expression she uses a lot.
You're right about expressions, the thing about Carlson that prompted my post was the constant anger, which I suppose is always reflecting that day's conservative grievance...

Back
Top Bottom