• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tucker Carlson

Don't be an ass. We're not talking about lying here. We're talking about low-brow pandering to the left side of the bell curve because they, no matter what the value of their judgement is, are butts in seats staring at TV ads.
Tucker Carlson is the prime time equivalent of a Sunday morning evangelist healer, talking in tongues as he strides back and forth on the stage. The audiences might not be the same people but they have the same motivations. Ignorance and faith.
You guys are not his customers. Like every other talking head you're what he sells to his customers. You have no reason to believe that Tucker Carllson believes a word of what he tells you.
Just like any other sleezy TV evangelist. "Put your hands on the TV and pray with me!"
For all to see then……it is a lie that Tucker lies. Thanks for being the first to admit it.
you rarely see us railing about the left wong nuts because they just aren’t worth it to us.
Tucker lives in the leftists heads.

For all to see then……it is a lie that Tucker lies. Thanks for being the first to admit it.
you rarely see us railing about the left wong nuts because they just aren’t worth it to us.

He has admitted that he lies in a recent interview. FOX went to court to defend his “right” to lie. What do you not understand about this?

For all to see then……it is a lie that Tucker lies.
What a dumbass take on my post.
Lies. Childishly literal. Commentary and criticism reduced to an absurdity.
Do you really think that anything that isn't a lie is the truth? Good Lord man, could you possibly be even less educated than I am?

"it's a lie that tucker lies".......................:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Gawd.
Are you really hanging your hat on this moronic, dumbass position? You're putting your position in this discussion into this kind of stupid basket?
Tucker Carlson's lies. That's like asking for Jerry Falwells lies.or Peewee Hermans lies.

Gawd.
Are you really hanging your hat on this moronic, dumbass position? You're putting your position in this discussion into this kind of stupid basket?
Tucker Carlson's lies. That's like asking for Jerry Falwells lies.or Peewee Hermans lies.
This is what being a brainwashed cultist is like.

What a dumbass take on my post.
Lies. Childishly literal. Commentary and criticism reduced to an absurdity.
Do you really think that anything that isn't a lie is the truth? Good Lord man, could you possibly be even less educated than I am?
What?? You said he lied and now you’re saying it’s a lie because it’s not the truth But you can’t prove it? OMG

What?? You said he lied and now you’re saying it’s a lie because it’s not the truth But you can’t prove it? OMG
Another dumbass reply. At what point does 2+2=4?
I didn't say Tucker Carlson lied. I said he was making fools of all the dumbass faithful acolytes who believe him.
C'mon. Do you really, seriously believe Tucker Carlson believes the things he says? He's blowing smoke up your ass because he makes more money for more asses. And you like the way it tickles.

1. "Whatsoever you do to the least of your brothers and sisters, you do unto me.” Do you even read the book of the religion you claim to love. If you had a choice between following Jesus and following Franco, you will pick Franco every time.

2. And why do you think that was good law? Why do think denying Jews entry was good, because if you cannot morally justify a law, it has about as much of a moral basis as Jim Crow laws. Clearly defying Jim Crow or the Nuremberg Laws was the right thing do, just because something is legal doesn't make it morally good. Can come up with moral justification for denying Jews entry to the US or not? Clearly you can't, because a child could figure out the correct moral path and your ideology on these subjects is fundamentally immoral. Hiding behind procedures is moral cowardice. For all your talk of moral superiority, I find a lot of moral cowardice from your points here.

3. That is a false choice fallacy, heck not everyone in Afghanistan would want to come to the US, you present a false choice.

Yes, we read the book, and this is what it says:

Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. 2 Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves. 3 For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and you will be commended. 4 For the one in authority is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for rulers do not bear the sword for no reason. They are God’s servants, agents of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer. 5 Therefore, it is necessary to submit to the authorities, not only because of possible punishment but also as a matter of conscience.

6 This is also why you pay taxes, for the authorities are God’s servants, who give their full time to governing. 7 Give to everyone what you owe them: If you owe taxes, pay taxes; if revenue, then revenue; if respect, then respect; if honor, then honor.

I didn't see anything in there about breaking the law when it suits you. That may fly in Canada a but not here.

Yes, we read the book, and this is what it says:

Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. 2 Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves. 3 For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and you will be commended. 4 For the one in authority is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for rulers do not bear the sword for no reason. They are God’s servants, agents of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer. 5 Therefore, it is necessary to submit to the authorities, not only because of possible punishment but also as a matter of conscience.

6 This is also why you pay taxes, for the authorities are God’s servants, who give their full time to governing. 7 Give to everyone what you owe them: If you owe taxes, pay taxes; if revenue, then revenue; if respect, then respect; if honor, then honor.

I didn't see anything in there about breaking the law when it suits you. That may fly in Canada a but not here.

Afghans are not "sneaking" into America and breaking the law, we are debating whether the US should take in more Afghan refugees, which would be legal. It would be pretty hard for Afghans to sneak into the US, try again.

So when the Bible talked about taking care of the least of my brother and sisters, you hide behind proceduralism, seems like you want to ignore the parts of the Bible about helping people in need.

By that logic the execution of Jesus was fine because it was legal. Also according to your logic Jim Crow and the Nuremberg Laws are fine simply by being on the books. Clearly not every law on the books is moral.

Afghans are not "sneaking" into America and breaking the law, we are debating whether the US should take in more Afghan refugees, which would be legal. It would be pretty hard for Afghans to sneak into the US, try again.

So when the Bible talked about taking care of the least of my brother and sisters, you hide behind proceduralism, seems like you want to ignore the parts of the Bible about helping people in need.

By that logic the execution of Jesus was fine because it was legal. Also according to your logic Jim Crow and the Nuremberg Laws are fine simply by being on the books. Clearly not every law on the books is moral.

Excuse me, aren't you Canadian? Worry about your own laws and we'll worry about ours.

Gawd.
You realize he posts this BS to get a reaction not because he believes it right?
I mean there is no way someone can be wrong 100% of the time unless they are actually trying to be wrong
There is no reason to ever ever ever respond to his BS, it just feeds his sick desires best ignore him and eventually he will go away and pollute some other forum

Another dumbass reply. At what point does 2+2=4?
I didn't say Tucker Carlson lied. I said he was making fools of all the dumbass faithful acolytes who believe him.
C'mon. Do you really, seriously believe Tucker Carlson believes the things he says? He's blowing smoke up your ass because he makes more money for more asses. And you like the way it tickles.
Actually, and seriously my friend, I believe and agree with everything I personally hear that Tucker says. Now, there could be some things that I didn't hear that I do not agree with.

You see, this is why I continually call out the left for their outrageous claims against those on the right because the left lies through their teeth. It may not be you that said he lies but certainly many others here did. The same thing was said about Trump and during his fantastic stint as president, the la=eft wing radicals on TV at CNN and other Fake News outlets said he lied something like 30,767 times or some other ridiculous number. I would then ask them to give me just ONE and I was met with the proverbial "deer-in-the-headlights" look.

Same thing with Tucker. With all these "lies" people should easily be able to find ONE!!

Now I'm hearing you say he's outrageous "making fools of all the dumbass faithful acolytes who believe him". That's just a matter of opinion, amirite. You don't like that he comes out and says that illegal aliens are a big problem. Well, we think they're, especially when they dump them in places all over America so they can increase the population of dependents and voters all over America.

Is that the measurement you use?
Did you not notice the smiling emote at the end of my statement. Ratings determine the success or failure of a media personality. The more viewers the better the indication of their longevity in the market. On this thread he's lasted for many pages. That's not bad.

Mike Huckabee was a better host than any of them. Even if he didn't agree with his guests, Huckabee still let them talk without interruption.

It's not true. On the contrary, illegal immigration is detrimental to the economy. It pushes down wages to pure almost no wages and reduces the salaries and the unemployment rate of the indigenous population which leads to loss in revenues (taxes) and increased cost for society.

Raw statistics please.

It distorts competition so that well-behaved employers are forced to close down and make non sustainable industries take marketshares away from sustainable businesses that has to close down.

What businesses close down because of illegal immigration? Specifically.

It increases crime as some of the illegal immigrants will be forced to work in criminal activities, ranging from trafficing to drugs. It takes away income sourses from the insuranceindustries.

Again, what statistics are you basing this on?

It creates extra costs for the healthcareindustry if they treat them, since the state will not pay and they can't pay for themselves.

"Others have called attention to lower health spending among immigrants. But the new study raises a pointed question: Do immigrants cost the U.S. health system more than they pay in?

The new study can't definitively answer that question, but Boyd, the senior author, says it points in that direction.

"Immigrants' expenditures for health care are much, much less than native borns'," he says. "What that means is they are subsidizing U.S. health care. Our data are very clear that the more immigrants we have in any insurance pool, the healthier that insurance pool will be financially."

This also refutes your above claim that undocumented immigrants are a net detriment to the economy.

• The vast majority (96.7%) of Mexican undocumented workers are working and contributing to the economy and are vital to critical American industries including agriculture (11.5 percent of the workforce), construction (6.7 percent), and the tourism and hospitality sector (3.4 percent).
  • Given their productivity and their numbers, Mexican undocumented immigrants are significant economic contributors to the American economy. In 2019 alone, they earned almost $92 billion in household income and contributed almost $9.8 billion in federal, state, and local taxes.
  • Mexican undocumented immigrants held more than $82.2 billion in spending power, money that often goes back into local economies as they spend on housing, consumer goods, and services.

It is democratic party. If the tables were turned, how does "republic" or "Trum" party look or sound? I don't care how many right wing extremists have trained themselves to drop the "ic" it is still extremist.

You are assuming this propaganda to be fact. Your last two posts are of the dogwhistle playbook.

You'll disqualify any source outside of your reinforcement loop, but I'm not attempting to reach you, it is a fool's errand and
I have a wider audience. Your opinions compete and this will permit them to stand or fall on their merit and sincerity.
Well that was nothing short of hilarious but I had to shorten your comment to satisfy the character limit in this reply.
I'm sure people you care about have assured you that size isn't everything.
Rolling Stone, Don Lemon, and the head of the ADL/and Obama appointee ... anyone else like that in your arsenal of reliable sources? Maybe Fredo or Joy Ann Reid?
And your indignation over calling it the Democrat Party was a farce worthy of Wilde.
I swear, you are a scream.
For a Democratic, you're one of the best acts on DP.

Thanks for that humorous diversion but let's get back to the point.
Besides saying "nuh-uh" exactly what did Kessler offer as evidence that what your Democratics are doing at the Southern border is something other than their attempt to change the voting demographics of the Country to favor their Party?
That is ... by implementing the Replacement Theory.

I looked at your link and it doesn't appear they considered per CAPITA. Look at immigration.pro.com.org and you find this in just Arizona.
immigration.pro.com.org

John Lott, Jr., PhD, Dean’s Visiting Professor at the State University of New York (SUNY) at Binghamton, in a Feb. 18, 2018 article, “Undocumented Immigrants, U.S. Citizens, and Convicted Criminals in Arizona,” available at papers.ssrn.com, stated:

Regardless of the numbers, whatever crimes they commit, and many are murders, they would not have committed had they not been here.

Well, since according to YOUR rhetoric they are replacing white Americans, their inclusion into the cultural mix would actually LOWER crime. Get your arguments straight before you spew your white supremacist talking points.

Did you not notice the smiling emote at the end of my statement. Ratings determine the success or failure of a media personality. The more viewers the better the indication of their longevity in the market. On this thread he's lasted for many pages. That's not bad.
Lots of people like to hear racist bullshit.

Why do you look at this as a good thing?

Back
Top Bottom